Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

smittyh2
smittyh2North Queensland, QLD

Decent meals for reasonable price

Really enjoy these meals. They are quick and easy to prepare and are reasonably priced. I must say I prefer the chicken dishes over the meat dishes. I find the meat in the beef dishes such as roast beef, pepper steak, osso bucco, Mongolian beef, to be a little dry and odd tasting. Pesto chicken, crumbed chicken, beef strog for the win.

Adam M
Adam M

Great selection and taste

A good selection of meals with great flavour and portion sizing. If you are looking to control in take but want to ensure good flavours then this is definitely a great service

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

We absolutely love the food, the flavour and the meal size. Perfect for us who are always on the go

Each meal is portion controlled with high levels of sustenance. I never feel hungry.

We needed up swapping between programs from lean to keto just so we never get bored. Essentially though we end up with a different meal every night for two weeks that is super healthy

Delicious

I signed up for a regular delivery of Keto meals, and found that they were all delicious! It is very easy to navigate the website, and afterwards if you want to change the meal selection for ones with slightly more carbs, you are able to.

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Extremely convenient and tasty!

Very filling sometimes cant even finish a meal and very convenient, healthy and tasty! Have found muscle chef is great value for money unlike other companies, I always look forward to dinner!.

Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it !

I love the variety of options you can choose from. Every meal tastes fresh and healthy. I find it easier to have healthier lunches everyday with My Muscle Chef. I would highly recommend it!

Michael P.
Michael P.South East Queensland, QLD

Top Quality Healthy Food

Great Variety of Top Quality Healthy Meals.
I Never Get Bored with the Meals From MY MUSCLE CHEF. Every Meal Is Filling And Packed with Flavor.

They Even Deliver For Free On Recurring Orders.

Thanks MMC.

Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.Perth, WA

Love my meals!

Im a mum of a newborn and toddler, I dont have much time or energy to cook, along with everything I have some medical conditions. I have these meals for lunch and dinner, ive never had a meal I dont like, there has been one time they forgot 4 meals I ordered but gave me a credit plus an extra $10 for my next order. Otherwise quick, easy and delicious. My toddler also loves to share with me.

janette
janette

Never ordering from anyone else ever again

Cancergirl
CancergirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vegetarian

Good portion size. we are only doing vegetarian at this stage.. happy with variety.. perhaps a couple vegetarian a n sausages..or mushroom patties..it seems a lot of grains and pasta

Susan
Susan

Great meals quickly

I have been ordering for 3 months now and we are eating more and more!
Nutritious meals.
Large enough for small appetite but may need supplementing if you are a larger eater.
Great eastern fresh!

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Best microwave meal on the market

The meals actually taste like a real home cooked meal. Obviously some meals I like better then others but overall they are my favourite microwave meal. They fill me up but my hubby could eat 2. I think they are well priced. I wish they advertised a chilli to show spice and I wish they made spicer meals too.

Simone
SimoneHunter Region, NSW

So good!!!

The meals are so fresh and filling!! My husband I have loved every single one. We a are currently renovating and don’t have a kitchen so these have been the perfect solution to having a freshly made meal every night!!

Meal review

The meals are great but could be a little bit bigger i think I find eating 1 meal a day with a protein shake in the morning isn't that filling.

Karen
Karen

My Muscle Chef meals are just awesome. Love them

There is a great variety of My Muscle Chef meals. Program easy to follow and great choice of different sized meals to suit. Ordering very easy process and delivery on time

Karina D.
Karina D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A life saver for a first time mum!

I've tried a lot of their meals and so far have liked most of them. Only a few tasted a bit blend, otherwise there is a variety of very tasty meals that are my go to everyday for lunch. Having a little baby at home doesn't give me any time to prepare meals to eat. Before My Muscle Chef I was going everyday without eating anything for breakfast/lunch until my husband got home from work, simply because there was no time. Now I feel so much better knowing my lunch is already made waiting for me in the fridge, all I have to do is warm it up in the microwave. Thanks so much My Muscle Chef.

Recommended

Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.

Great flavours

I love the range of your low carb options - hard to find in other brands. All the food has been really tasty, great combos, variety of meals and the portion size is great. Their meals aren't filled with gravies and sauces to bulk out the size- lots of meat and veg.

Prueann Browning
Prueann BrowningSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hasn’t lived up to expectations yet

Ordered meals knowing they were ok to be delivered and left for 5-8 hours. Got home 7.5 hours after delivery and the meals weren’t hold but they certainly were only just cool. Response from muscle chef was that the two ice packs are for 5-8 hours. Surely in summer they would use more packs. I didn’t eat any in case the temperature was not ok. Ordered again and the delivery date changed when I changed the address. I was advised that If the delivery day was changing that I would be informed and I wasn’t. I chased up why I hadn’t received a text message and they said that it was now due tomorrow... still no text today to confirm tomorrow’s delivery so we will see what happens.

My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Awesome food and super tasty

The food is really tasty, well packaged and heaps to choose from. Massive fan, better than the rest. I would recommend these guys to anyone and will continue to use them.

Justin
JustinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Much better than the others

Got on these for some weight loss and after trying other brands (PowerCore etc) which i found very average.

I decided to try MYMC and so far i have ordered most of the meals on the menu and while there is a few I am not a huge fan of most are fairly tasty and filling which is important, have just ordered protein bites in the last order and they are really tasty, don't see myself stopping any time soon

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Honestly we did not expect the food to be so good and so tasty!

Honestly we did not expect the food to be so good and so tasty! We have had other pre made food in the past but you can't beat My muscle chef. Amazing variety and great portion size. Love My Muscle Chef!

All round excellence

From the quality of the customer service, always keep delivery promises to the fabulous delicious meals it is a top notch experience for anybody - whatever your motivation. Go for it.

Francisco G
Francisco GSydney, NSW

Great food

The food is great and a generous serving amount. They have heaps of variety and there’s a reason why they keep getting good reviews. I would highly recommend anyone to give it a go at least once

Paige
Paige Hunter Region, NSW

Amazing! Like a home cooked meal

The food is filling and tastes like I’ve just cooked it myself & it’s healthy. I can’t wait to eat all of them and order more. Would recommend to all my family

Louise W.
Louise W.asked

Where in wa do you delivery to

Jen Jen
Jen Jen

I'm in cockburn area .

Susie H
Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

Daniel F.My Muscle Chef

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives