My Muscle Chef

• Timely DeliveryYes (2) · No (1)

Shu Yuan G.

Shu Yuan G.Sydney, NSW

Screwing up the delivery and decided not to deliver for the next few days

Muscle Chef sent me the text that they are delivering between 11am - 1pm. At 1.05pm, there wasn't any news. I messaged their online support team and got to know that they can't locate me based on my address. Bear in mind this is the second time they are delivering the meals. They then told me that they will try again before 6pm. I decided to trust them and didn't have any backup plans. 4.59PM they let me know that they were not delivering until 2 days after. Right when I asked for a refund, their support ended their conversation because it was time to clock off.

Timely DeliveryNo
Start DateMarch 2021
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder
Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

5,643 reviews
Ad
Julia S.

Julia S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

For those who doesn’t know how to eat

Bought 2 boxes of these to try out.
Upon eating these after heating for 2 mins 30 seconds as 1 min 30 seconds was still cold, the food was legit disgusting

Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateMarch 2021
Mike

MikeNew South Wales

Raw chicken

I have been enjoying my muscle chef meals until last night when I heated up my garlic and herb chicken, took it out and stirred around and found the chicken was pink, not even cooked, left a message on Facebook and it got deleted, clearly they don't like negative feedback. This is a serious issue and that's how you treat customers.

Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateApril 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef
Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Susie H

Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Mrs W

Mrs Wasked

when are you going to deliver to Parkerville in WA. You deliver to the two suburbs on either side, both only a couple of streets away and in the same postcode

Hi Mrs W,

Thank you for reaching out & bringing this to our attention.

We definitely do deliver to Parkerville, WA. It appears that the suburb was closed off on our website, but this has been rectified so you should be able to now set up a delivery to this suburb.

My apologies for this!

Please reach out if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks,