Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

• Timely DeliveryYes (9) · No (1)

Angelina
Angelina Canberra 2600, ACT

Good but....

While some meals are great, others aren’t. Extremely disappointed that there isn’t many keto choices so it’s the same meals every week. Meals are filling but the choice is limited. If you don’t like any type of spice these meals won’t be for you as there is some type of heat in all keto meals. I hope they will have more options and I will definitely come back.

Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss

Shu Yuan G.
Shu Yuan G.Sydney, NSW

Screwing up the delivery and decided not to deliver for the next few days

Muscle Chef sent me the text that they are delivering between 11am - 1pm. At 1.05pm, there wasn't any news. I messaged their online support team and got to know that they can't locate me based on my address. Bear in mind this is the second time they are delivering the meals. They then told me that they will try again before 6pm. I decided to trust them and didn't have any backup plans. 4.59PM they let me know that they were not delivering until 2 days after. Right when I asked for a refund, their support ended their conversation because it was time to clock off.

Timely DeliveryNo
Start DateMarch 2021
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder
Julia S.
Julia S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

For those who doesn’t know how to eat

Bought 2 boxes of these to try out.
Upon eating these after heating for 2 mins 30 seconds as 1 min 30 seconds was still cold, the food was legit disgusting

Start DateMarch 2021
Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Lucy La
Lucy La

Good at first

Like others here I started out loving the meals and I couldn’t wait to order more. Then the taste began to be like ‘off’ food and was unpleasant. I’m not sure if the food wasn’t sealed properly or if I just got sick of the taste. It’s a shame as I loved them to begin with but after two weeks couldn’t stomach it anymore.

Start DateOctober 2020
Meal Plans(s)Vegetarian Pack
Joyce
JoyceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Watch the sealing

One meal was a bit saggy on the covering. Not sealed properly. Rang MMC and they said not to eat it.
Meals need to have all the air out to be safe.
Risotto was too dry and I could not eat it.
Some meals taste great. Some are less than delicious.
I just custom order and do not follow a plan as I cannot tolerate spicy food.
There seems to be a lot of it around nowadays.

Start DateDecember 2020
Eleanor
Eleanor

Started great but ended bad

The meals at the start were great and we were happy with the portions. Then on our second week, most of the food were really tangy/vinegary and we thought it was off. Quite disappointing.

Start DateNovember 2020
Meal Plans(s)Vegetarian Pack and Weight Loss

Lcw
LcwHunter Region, NSW

Ok not great

Some of the meals are great and others not so much. I had the Peking duck tonight and it was utterly disgusting. Tasted like vinegar.
Beef brisket is really good

Start DateJune 2020

linda
lindaSydney, NSW

Not a second time

Ordered 16 separate meals for myself and for my husband. Loved 4 of them. Thought 7 of them were very average and the other 5 were hideous. My husband didn't count what he liked or loathed but we both decided that overall they are not worth a second order. Too, $15 delivery fee is a bit much. Meals also expensive compared to other companies.

Start DateOctober 2020
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss
Mike
MikeNew South Wales

Raw chicken

I have been enjoying my muscle chef meals until last night when I heated up my garlic and herb chicken, took it out and stirred around and found the chicken was pink, not even cooked, left a message on Facebook and it got deleted, clearly they don't like negative feedback. This is a serious issue and that's how you treat customers.

Start DateApril 2020
Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Shelly
ShellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good food but bad app and delivery options

Food is great but not a large menu choice. App is very glitchy and crashes constantly. Delivery days no where near enough for metro areas. Delivery fees expensive. Discount codes don’t work

Start DateDecember 2019
Carol
CarolVictoria

Better than other companies food. Look forward to trying more.

Where l work has just received our first delivery of the MY MUSCLE CHEF meals.
One customer brought 7 straight from the box before l even had a chance to put them out for sale. This got me thinking that I should give the meals a go.
So far l have tried 3 of the chicken meals.
1. Satay chicken with rice and peas. Was expecting the rice to be a little grainy and peas hard but came out perfect. Loved it.
2. Crumbed chicken and chips. Way to spicy for crumbed chicken.
3. Lemon garlic chicken with sweet potato bake. Unfortunately the potato bake actually had more flavour than the chicken, even tho the chicken was nice, l didn't taste lemon garlic.
All meals were very filling.

My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for your honest review, Carol! We are constantly striving to improve our offering, and will pass this feedback to our team. We hope you stick around as we add more tasty, filling meals to the menu!

Lily
LilyNSW, 2150

Gave me heartburn

Hi Lily,

Thank you taking time out of your day to review our meals. We will forward your feedback onto our team.

Louise W.
Louise W.asked

Where in wa do you delivery to

Jen Jen
Jen Jen

I'm in cockburn area .

Susie H
Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives