Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

Could not find delivery

It must be hide the box day, we could not find our delivery, finally did after it had been out there for close to 8 hours, nothing in the box even feels cold, just 1 ice brink in the box which had already melted. Straight into the bin with those meals as there were not cold - NOT IMPRESSED.

Timely DeliveryNo
Weight LostI have gained weight
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder
Daniel F.My Muscle Chef

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Beautiful meals and they are really fresh the vegan choice is amazing definitely will be ordering regularly

The meals are a perfect size and leave you full and completely satisfied the menu range is absolutely great so much to choose from highly recommended fast delivery easy and so convenient

Meal Plans(s)Vegetarian Pack and Weight Loss

Bee Ifi
Bee IfiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Flavoursome meals

I was about to buy from another meal prep company when my husband said to try muscle chef as his work mates recommended it. The flavour is next level! First food company that I’ve bought from who does meal prep that’s actually yummy. No lies. Not sure if it’s the way they suction wrap the meal but it pretty much taste as if the meal was just cooked fresh after peeling off the film from the microwave and tasting it. Have placed another order for next week already. So yummy I always look forward to my meals and surprisingly filling. Honestly big tick for someone that’s a picky eater.

Food great delivery sucks

The food is super tasty and portion sizes are great.
The delivery partners are questionable. One delivery was left underneath my mailbox in a 300 unit complex in the sun and driver didn’t text me or call at drop off. Someone was home and they could have delivered it to my door or at least the door to my building where there is shade. Thankfully the meals didn’t spoil

Timely DeliveryNo

Gin
GinSydney, NSW

Love the food and convenience, great portions and so delicious! I will be ordering again!

I am studying at the moment and wanted to not only free up some time in the evenings to not have to cook, but also to eat well. I am watching my calories as I want to slim down a bit and My Muscle Chef is so convenient and helps me stay on track. Portion sizes are perfect, I don't go hungry. On time delivery, great packaging and price...really happy. Thanks My Muscle Chef!
Virginia xx

Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss

Such a relief to have tasty meals ready to heat and eat

The food was tasty and filling. The variety was appreciated. It was so easy to have a nutritious meal prepared quickly. As I have a broken wrist it has been a great relief to be able to easily put a meal on the table to be enjoyed.

Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain

Convenience with FLAVOUR!!!

Simplicity of the ordering system and customer service is great. Also packaging is well packaged and food is great. Couldnt ask for a more delicious conevenient meal prep.. love it.

Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder

Great meals, great service

Most meals are substantial in size and very tasty. Happy with the choice of meals, website easy to use and customer service responses are excellent. Not a big deal but may I suggest a change to the bowls to be flat internally, not with the ridges so we can enjoy without scrapping to get the most out of a meal.

Meal Plans(s)Daily Planner

E23
E23Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

From what I tried out there these meals are very tasty healthy and good ingredients in it.

It’s easy you just warm it up in microwave, portion control. I take it to work for my afternoon shifts and dinner is ready in 2-3 min. And I don’t feel hungry at all after that.

Anna cristiano
Anna cristianoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Inconsistent

My first order of my muscle chef was really great, food was really well balanced with seasoning, herbs, spices etc my second order not so much I’m not sure if it’s the same process for each meal but the second batch I purchased 25 meals FYI there was a major difference in a few of the meals that were so delicious the first time around specifically the chimmichuri chicken and the chicken tikka were very different to the first order. Also the vegan lasagna pasta was sooo thick it was inedible

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Tasty meals for the whole family

Great tasting meals same quality and taste you’d expect from a home cooked meal just with a measured amount of calories to help assist in your weight loss goals .. also great for those like myself that don’t always have time to cook but want to eat healthy and well. Meals are suitable for the whole family

V V Gevari
V V Gevari Perth, WA

Fresh tasty clean highly rate it

Customer service high quality
Menu choices flavours flexibility amd options high quality .

Taste , freshness , delevery experience high quality .

Strongly recommend it .

I purchased for convenience and an alternative to buying and cooking what happened was the terrible side effects of weight loss visibility in 2 weeks ??

Meal Plans(s)Daily Planner

Badly Managed Diabetes

I started looking for good quality low carb foods because ignoring my diabetes is coming home to roost. My Muscle Chef had a great menu, weren't overseas, delivered to Perth. The meals are extremely well packed for keeping in the fridge freezer and I am buying two weeks at a time. I have only recently started the regime, but I honestly already feel better. I don't feel as hungry as I have in the past, my feet feel "different" (a good thing) and once I've discovered the ones that have chilli and those that don't my mouth does too! I find the meals delicious, filling, economical and really recommend My Muscle Chef.

Nicole Kumpis
Nicole KumpisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing so tasty

I will be honest , I use to love Youfoodz but wanted something different . I had a friend tell me every night how amazing these meals were , so I thought what’s the worst that can happen I try them for 5 days and if I don’t like won’t buy again …. Well let me tell you I LOVE THEM I honestly can’t tell you how tasty each of the meals have been and what I found really surprising was I didn’t need to put salt and pepper on them , they are flavoured so well . Thank you so much

Short Changed
Short ChangedPerth, WA

Great food and extensive menu. Excessive non-recycable waste

How do I recycle the foil and bubble wrap insulation and chiller bricks. At present it just goes in the bin. Please improve your waste management plan to reduce waste. Maybe you can return and reuse the insulation

Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

Louise W.
Louise W.asked

Where in wa do you delivery to

Jen Jen
Jen Jen

I'm in cockburn area .

Susie H
Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

Daniel F.My Muscle Chef

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops, Food & Drink Shops and Diet & Weight Loss Programs
Meal TypeMade to Order / Takeaway and Packaged Meals