Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

Pros

Delicious meals
Nutritious ingredients
Excellent customer care

Missing Meals

The food is great. Fills you up, fresh and tasty. My order was missing 2 meals and a number of snacks. This was disappointing and couldn’t be replaced, instead I git a credit on my account.

Start DateMay 2022

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Better than the competition in my view

Good quality healthy food that is actually filling.
I've tried youfoods and a couple others and I comparison they were smaller serves and lower quality.
People in the 1 star section are complaining about getting the wrong meals but I've never had that happen.
My only annoyance to make this 4 stars and not 5 is because the plastic vacuum seal on each meal is an absolute nightmare to take off most of the time. It's so bad that it is actually embarrassing taking these to work where people can see you struggling to take it off.
The company has a good variety of meals, hope they add some new ones soon.

Start DateAugust 2021
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder
MYMC TEAMMy Muscle ChefSend a private message

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! We will share with the appropriate team. We look forward to fuelling your journey throughout 2022.

Very good but no a fan of the microwaveable containers

Food is great but I’m no a fan of the microwaveable containers and quite abit of food gets stuck between the cracks, other than that overall is a great product

Start DateSeptember 2021

Great, convenient food.

My Muscle Chef has yummy food. There is variety and scrumptious choices. I tasted it first at my daughter's and quickly decided to get it for myself, delivery is reliable.

Start DateSeptember 2021
Meal Plans(s)Daily Planner and Weight Loss

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Zoe Edwards
Zoe Edwards South East Queensland, QLD

Great for Full Time Shift Workers.

Start DateJuly 2021

PRATIK GHOGRE
PRATIK GHOGREGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Order Number: MYMCI01670878

I placed an order on 24/07, and the items were delivered on 31/07.

I ordered 25 meals, however your website did not advise me that these meals would expire in 7 days! How am I supposed to eat all these meals in 7 days!

I ate one on the 15th (without realising the fact that these meals have already expired) and this lead to diarrhea for almost 3 days now.

Also, i had to throw away 10 meals! Loss of Money, Health, Karma! And the guilt to waste so much food!

I don’t think I am ordering again!

Start DateDecember 2020
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder
Daniel P.My Muscle ChefSend a private message
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great products just need more variety

Really good food super convenient but to get a full 5 from me, they’ll need to change up the meals to keep me excited. I’m on the keto friendly meal plan

Start DateApril 2021
Daniel P.My Muscle ChefSend a private message
Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Love it

Most meals were amazing and super tasty!! A couple I didn’t fancy but only because specific flavours I personally don’t like anyway, such as kim chi.Perfect and easy cleanup makes life super simple

Greg T.
Greg T.asked

Can you heat the meal in a saucepan on cooktop?

JcM.
JcM.asked

Will your staff ever answer an online chat message the phone staff were unsurprisingly unhelpful given the attitude.

John Smith
John Smith

I contacted them via email and they got back to me with a standard copy & paste template, barely addressing the issue I raised.

Louise W.
Louise W.asked

Where in wa do you delivery to

Jen Jen
Jen Jen

I'm in cockburn area .

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives

About My Muscle Chef

This food delivery service prides itself on delivering clean, fresh (not frozen) meals to Aussie households. There are a range of protein types for its meals including chicken, beef, lamb and seafood. Alternative dietary and lifestyle choices are also catered for, including vegan, keto-friendly and low-carb meals.

Additionally, My Muscle Chef sells salads, breakfast, protein snacks, drinks including plant-based smoothies and protein shakes, and Plus+ meals that allow you to build your own meal from over 12 protein, carb and veggie choices.

Lastly, there are structured weight loss plans, which are devised by dietitians and include personalised plans, or fixed plans (which are cheaper). The programs all provide three meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, a gym membership, and expert support. Other inclusions depend on the specific program you sign up to.

Points of praise

• Reviewers reported their satisfaction at discovering My Muscle Chef delivers food that’s not only fresh and packed with nutrients, but great tasting, too.
  • Ordering My Muscle Chef meals takes the stress and hassle out of preparing food. Reviewers happily said that they saved time on shopping and cooking tasks.
  • Great customer service included reliable delivery and customer care. While mix-ups are rare, staff are more than happy to help customers through any issues that arose.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

There’s no doubt My Muscle Chef has a reason to flex. Winners of a ProductReview Award for Best Food Delivery Service 5 years in a row, their 2022 Award win confirms that reviewers are delighted with the service. Top points went to MYMC’s outstanding customer service and product quality.

CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops, Food & Drink Shops and Diet & Weight Loss Programs
Meal TypeMade to Order / Takeaway and Packaged Meals