Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

Serena Ung
Serena UngSydney, NSW

Better than a lot of other businesses

Tastes great and soo soo much better than other companies. You can actually taste the quality and its fresh. I'd like to make a suggestion though!! Would be great if Muscle Chef made more meals for KETO. I tried Keto and they tastes GREAT but need more variety because you can get bored of it every week, which is why I rated it 4/5.

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Very good but no a fan of the microwaveable containers

Food is great but I’m no a fan of the microwaveable containers and quite abit of food gets stuck between the cracks, other than that overall is a great product

Start DateSeptember 2021

Great, convenient food.

My Muscle Chef has yummy food. There is variety and scrumptious choices. I tasted it first at my daughter's and quickly decided to get it for myself, delivery is reliable.

Start DateSeptember 2021
Meal Plans(s)Daily Planner and Weight Loss

PRATIK GHOGRE
PRATIK GHOGREGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Order Number: MYMCI01670878

I placed an order on 24/07, and the items were delivered on 31/07.

I ordered 25 meals, however your website did not advise me that these meals would expire in 7 days! How am I supposed to eat all these meals in 7 days!

I ate one on the 15th (without realising the fact that these meals have already expired) and this lead to diarrhea for almost 3 days now.

Also, i had to throw away 10 meals! Loss of Money, Health, Karma! And the guilt to waste so much food!

I don’t think I am ordering again!

Start DateDecember 2020
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder
Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Forever hungry.

As a big eater like myself, you will certainly find yourself forever hungry. However that is the challenge and if you persist long enough your appetite will shrink slowly but surely. For what its worth the food is good and for those short on time or lazy to cook, its not a bad alternative.

I would recommend muscle chef for those short on time or lazy to cook. And for those wanting a challenge and lose weight this program will make you hungry for more.

Start DateJuly 2021

Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great products just need more variety

Really good food super convenient but to get a full 5 from me, they’ll need to change up the meals to keep me excited. I’m on the keto friendly meal plan

Start DateApril 2021
Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Love it

Most meals were amazing and super tasty!! A couple I didn’t fancy but only because specific flavours I personally don’t like anyway, such as kim chi.Perfect and easy cleanup makes life super simple

Louise W.
Louise W.asked

Where in wa do you delivery to

Jen Jen
Jen Jen

I'm in cockburn area .

Susie H
Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops, Food & Drink Shops and Diet & Weight Loss Programs
Meal TypeMade to Order / Takeaway and Packaged Meals