Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

2.6

Below average meals.

I cancelled my subscription after 2 weeks as the meals just aren’t tasty at all. It’s the same recipes each week so would get boring after more than 2 weeks. Not worth the money in my opinion.

Start DateAugust 2021
Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

It’s fantastic

The meals are a good amount of protein to carbs you have extras to choice from drinks snacks etc the food is quality. I have been using the my muscle chef for main meals only not trying to follow a meal plan

Start DateMarch 2021
Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

DISGUSTING

Start DateJuly 2021
Shu Yuan G.
Shu Yuan G.Sydney, NSW

Screwing up the delivery and decided not to deliver for the next few days

Muscle Chef sent me the text that they are delivering between 11am - 1pm. At 1.05pm, there wasn't any news. I messaged their online support team and got to know that they can't locate me based on my address. Bear in mind this is the second time they are delivering the meals. They then told me that they will try again before 6pm. I decided to trust them and didn't have any backup plans. 4.59PM they let me know that they were not delivering until 2 days after. Right when I asked for a refund, their support ended their conversation because it was time to clock off.

Start DateMarch 2021
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder
Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Prueann Browning
Prueann BrowningSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hasn’t lived up to expectations yet

Ordered meals knowing they were ok to be delivered and left for 5-8 hours. Got home 7.5 hours after delivery and the meals weren’t hold but they certainly were only just cool. Response from muscle chef was that the two ice packs are for 5-8 hours. Surely in summer they would use more packs. I didn’t eat any in case the temperature was not ok. Ordered again and the delivery date changed when I changed the address. I was advised that If the delivery day was changing that I would be informed and I wasn’t. I chased up why I hadn’t received a text message and they said that it was now due tomorrow... still no text today to confirm tomorrow’s delivery so we will see what happens.

Start DateJanuary 2021
JadeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Loved it at first

The meals are tasty. Sadly though, they just keep making mistakes. They didn't deliver one fortnight until a week later. I was totally chill about it and grateful for a partial refund. But then they took $230 out of my bank account a day after I'd received the late delivery, two weeks before payment was due. This has messed me up financially as I have a budget and plan for certain bills to come out each fortnight when I know my pay will be there. There were no apologies from 'Cindy' at all for this error, even though I expressed how this affected me. She only bothered with an apology once I pointed it out. I've cancelled my subscription as I can't risk this happening again.

Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder and Weight Loss
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your review, Jade! We truly appreciate it.

Jade

I've changed my review, I shouldn't have been so hasty. Not impressed.

JACINDA NEWMAN
JACINDA NEWMANGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very tasty healthy food, first impressions were tainted by delivery fail

We are really enjoying the meals from Muscle Chef. The flavour is great and both my husband and I feel full after. It's so convenient for two busy professionals. My only criticism of them is in regards to the delivery. We were meant to have it delivered on Wednesday morning. I called Wed arvo when no delivery had arrived. Apparently the street number had dropped off and they were to re-deliver. However no call was received to advise of this issue. I wonder had I not called, what would have happened. A credit was applied to our account for the mistake, however it wasn't a great first impression.

Start DateAugust 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Hi Jacinda, thank you for your feedback. We are constantly striving to improve correspondence with our external courier company, and will ensure a smoother and more transparent delivery process from hereon.

Louise W.
Louise W.asked

Where in wa do you delivery to

Jen Jen
Jen Jen

I'm in cockburn area .

Susie H
Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops, Food & Drink Shops and Diet & Weight Loss Programs
Meal TypePackaged Meals and Ready to Eat