Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

David B.
David B.Sydney, NSW

Horrible

I ordered a week of lunch and dinner. The foods that were supposed to have vegetables were basically lots of meat with a molecule of mash peas and a ton of spices. The food was hard to eat and also made me feel sick each time.

Start DateAugust 2021
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss
PRATIK GHOGRE
PRATIK GHOGREGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Order Number: MYMCI01670878

I placed an order on 24/07, and the items were delivered on 31/07.

I ordered 25 meals, however your website did not advise me that these meals would expire in 7 days! How am I supposed to eat all these meals in 7 days!

I ate one on the 15th (without realising the fact that these meals have already expired) and this lead to diarrhea for almost 3 days now.

Also, i had to throw away 10 meals! Loss of Money, Health, Karma! And the guilt to waste so much food!

I don’t think I am ordering again!

Start DateDecember 2020
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder
Julia S.
Julia S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

For those who doesn’t know how to eat

Bought 2 boxes of these to try out.
Upon eating these after heating for 2 mins 30 seconds as 1 min 30 seconds was still cold, the food was legit disgusting

Start DateMarch 2021
Mike
MikeNew South Wales

Raw chicken

I have been enjoying my muscle chef meals until last night when I heated up my garlic and herb chicken, took it out and stirred around and found the chicken was pink, not even cooked, left a message on Facebook and it got deleted, clearly they don't like negative feedback. This is a serious issue and that's how you treat customers.

Start DateApril 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef
Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Beau M
Beau M

Recipes have preservatives and thickeners

Start DateApril 2018
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder

Louise W.
Louise W.asked

Where in wa do you delivery to

Jen Jen
Jen Jen

I'm in cockburn area .

Susie H
Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives