My Muscle Chef
Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

PRATIK GHOGRE
PRATIK GHOGREGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Order Number: MYMCI01670878

I placed an order on 24/07, and the items were delivered on 31/07.

I ordered 25 meals, however your website did not advise me that these meals would expire in 7 days! How am I supposed to eat all these meals in 7 days!

I ate one on the 15th (without realising the fact that these meals have already expired) and this lead to diarrhea for almost 3 days now.

Also, i had to throw away 10 meals! Loss of Money, Health, Karma! And the guilt to waste so much food!

I don’t think I am ordering again!

Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateDecember 2020
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder
My Muscle Chef
Daniel P.My Muscle Chef

JcM.
JcM.asked

Will your staff ever answer an online chat message the phone staff were unsurprisingly unhelpful given the attitude.

John Smith
John Smith

I contacted them via email and they got back to me with a standard copy & paste template, barely addressing the issue I raised.

Louise W.
Louise W.asked

Where in wa do you delivery to

Jen Jen
Jen Jen

I'm in cockburn area .

Susie H
Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops, Food & Drink Shops and Diet & Weight Loss Programs
Meal TypeMade to Order / Takeaway and Packaged Meals