My Muscle Chef
Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Louise W.
    Louise W.asked

Where in wa do you delivery to

Jen Jen
    Jen Jen

I'm in cockburn area .

Susie H
    Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
    Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
    The very basic rule for healthy eating
    I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
    I have cut out all snacking
    Just
    Cornflakes morning
    MMC dinner at lunch
    MMC dinners or family cooked at night
    I initially lost 5 kgs a week
    Was 100 kgs
    Now a steady 85kgs
    I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
    MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
    Hope this helps
    Good luck
    Old Bugger

My Muscle Chef
    Daniel P.My Muscle Chef

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops, Food & Drink Shops and Diet & Weight Loss Programs
    Meal TypeMade to Order / Takeaway and Packaged Meals