My Muscle Chef

• Timely DeliveryYes (7) · No (0)
Angelina

Angelina Canberra 2600, ACT

Good but....

While some meals are great, others aren’t. Extremely disappointed that there isn’t many keto choices so it’s the same meals every week. Meals are filling but the choice is limited. If you don’t like any type of spice these meals won’t be for you as there is some type of heat in all keto meals. I hope they will have more options and I will definitely come back.

Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

Lucy La

Lucy La

Good at first

Like others here I started out loving the meals and I couldn’t wait to order more. Then the taste began to be like ‘off’ food and was unpleasant. I’m not sure if the food wasn’t sealed properly or if I just got sick of the taste. It’s a shame as I loved them to begin with but after two weeks couldn’t stomach it anymore.

Start DateOctober 2020
Meal Plans(s)Vegetarian Pack
Joyce

JoyceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Watch the sealing

One meal was a bit saggy on the covering. Not sealed properly. Rang MMC and they said not to eat it.
Meals need to have all the air out to be safe.
Risotto was too dry and I could not eat it.
Some meals taste great. Some are less than delicious.
I just custom order and do not follow a plan as I cannot tolerate spicy food.
There seems to be a lot of it around nowadays.

Start DateDecember 2020
Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Eleanor

Eleanor

Started great but ended bad

The meals at the start were great and we were happy with the portions. Then on our second week, most of the food were really tangy/vinegary and we thought it was off. Quite disappointing.

Start DateNovember 2020
Meal Plans(s)Vegetarian Pack and Weight Loss

Lcw

LcwHunter Region, NSW

Ok not great

Some of the meals are great and others not so much. I had the Peking duck tonight and it was utterly disgusting. Tasted like vinegar.
Beef brisket is really good

Start DateJune 2020

linda

lindaSydney, NSW

Not a second time

Ordered 16 separate meals for myself and for my husband. Loved 4 of them. Thought 7 of them were very average and the other 5 were hideous. My husband didn't count what he liked or loathed but we both decided that overall they are not worth a second order. Too, $15 delivery fee is a bit much. Meals also expensive compared to other companies.

Start DateOctober 2020
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss
Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

Shelly

ShellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good food but bad app and delivery options

Food is great but not a large menu choice. App is very glitchy and crashes constantly. Delivery days no where near enough for metro areas. Delivery fees expensive. Discount codes don’t work

Start DateDecember 2019
Carol

CarolVictoria

Better than other companies food. Look forward to trying more.

Where l work has just received our first delivery of the MY MUSCLE CHEF meals.
One customer brought 7 straight from the box before l even had a chance to put them out for sale. This got me thinking that I should give the meals a go.
So far l have tried 3 of the chicken meals.
1. Satay chicken with rice and peas. Was expecting the rice to be a little grainy and peas hard but came out perfect. Loved it.
2. Crumbed chicken and chips. Way to spicy for crumbed chicken.
3. Lemon garlic chicken with sweet potato bake. Unfortunately the potato bake actually had more flavour than the chicken, even tho the chicken was nice, l didn't taste lemon garlic.
All meals were very filling.

My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for your honest review, Carol! We are constantly striving to improve our offering, and will pass this feedback to our team. We hope you stick around as we add more tasty, filling meals to the menu!

Lily

LilyNSW, 2150

Gave me heartburn

Hi Lily,

Thank you taking time out of your day to review our meals. We will forward your feedback onto our team.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Susie H

Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

Daniel F.My Muscle Chef

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Mrs W

Mrs Wasked

when are you going to deliver to Parkerville in WA. You deliver to the two suburbs on either side, both only a couple of streets away and in the same postcode

Daniel F.My Muscle Chef

Hi Mrs W,

Thank you for reaching out & bringing this to our attention.

We definitely do deliver to Parkerville, WA. It appears that the suburb was closed off on our website, but this has been rectified so you should be able to now set up a delivery to this suburb.

My apologies for this!

Please reach out if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks,