• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (97%) · No (3%)

atyn

atynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy and Delicious! - Vegan Value Box

I'm always skeptical of meal delivery services and find that most are tasteless and have the texture of cardboard, but Muscle Chef had me pleasantly surprised. The meals are fresh; not frozen, and they taste amazing. I usually struggle to enjoy falafel and seitan, but the Muscle Chef versions are so light and full of flavour. Delivery occurred on the day I booked, and I received a reminder text the day before, and once it had been delivered. Highly recommend.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Chris

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

Quiet delicious...perfect for ppl who struggle on meal size n healthy eatn

Quiet delicious...perfect for ppl who struggle on meal size n healthy eatn me n my wife have em saves cookin great for shift workers and taste amazing honestly can't say I've had a bad meal so far have tried vegan vegetarian n meat one's all amazing

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain, Performance and Weight Loss
Steve D.

Steve D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No order completed, but credit card charged

I have had bought these products from my local supermarket and I though I’d place an order online. After which, I had my credit card charged $100+, but then website reset and with no evidence of my order shown in my account history or confirmation of this order. Tech failure, resolved by helpful contact person. Order was received.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Timely DeliveryNo
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Hi Steve, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our friendly Customer Support team are always here to help and we are pleased to hear your issue was resolved in a timely manner by our team.

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

You'll re-order 9/10 meals without doubt!

Out of maybe 20 meals tried so far, I've found one/two average and wouldn't actively choose again. Pretty stoked with that! Great flavours - though may need a touch of salt and pepper sometimes. Love that everything is clear on the packaging and it's quitkc to heat up (usually more than the 1.5 mins recommended is required however). Will definitely continue ordering and recommend to everyone. We've tried some other companies, but they are incomparable.

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks so much for sharing your honest review, Mon! We're overjoyed to hear that our range as your tick of approval. Your feedback is appreciated.

CassC

CassCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too spicy

Meals are tasty but just too spicy. There are not many options if you don't enjoy your mouth burning at every meal. Can't recommend. Some meals are very small as well.

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Simone

SimoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TIME POOR

Easy to order healthy tasty meals at a reasonable price and great variety to choose from! We have young children and my husband and I both work so it's a fantastic option for families that are time poor..

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for sharing your review, Simone! We are overjoyed to hear that or meals help give you back time in your busy schedule!

Lorna H.

Lorna H.Perth, WA

Why didn't I find this years ago? :-)

As a vegetarian, food can get a bit boring and time consuming. I could not be happier right about now. I ordered the vegan pack and was blown away at how yummmmmmmmyyyyy every single meal was. I literally get eat amazing food everyday at a great cost and won't go anywhere else. As a single mum, business owner and FT worker I have gotten so much time back in my day and have not compromised on my health or time with my bubba! Thanks guys - You rock!

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Mark H.

Mark H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Both partner and I work full on jobs, and with everything going on we have not had time to prepare our meals like usual due to work and the kids. The meals are perfect for us to remain eating healthy without having to do meal prep. Good food and a big variety. Consistent and delivery always on time, no concerns or issues and have been ordering for 4 weeks now.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
keeley clayton

keeley claytonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delish vegan food

The food is very delicious, I got the vegan pack. At times I have added extra veg to fill me up more. But no complaints so far :)
Definitely would recommend

Taste
Start DateApril 2020

Marissa G

Marissa GPerth, WA

Best ready made meals available

My Muscle Chef are the best ready made meals on the market. The portion sizes are great for the price and there are options to suit everyone. The build your own meal packs are also great! I like being able to order just veg or protein.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Tyson

TysonMurray Region, NSW

Half Half

The food is pretty good quality itself and the meals can be filling. However, pretty disappointing that I ordered 4 breakfast meals as I only have breakfast on certain days and only 2 were delivered. I don't know if it was decided to be replaced with something else but it definitely wasn't with breakfast meals as I got 2x each breakfast option. I think there should have been some correspondence if this was the case like some other companies do.

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Emmy M

Emmy MSydney, NSW

Reliable and delicious

Great packaged food that is delicious and filling. Have been using My Muscle Chef for a few months now and the meals look as they are shown in the online menu. There is a great nutritional info breakdown on all of the meals. The meals are convenient and the service is also pro.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020

Very nice

Nice meals, definitely worth selecting your own meals so that you don't end up avoiding eating those ones you don't like the sound of. These are definitely a much higher quality than any of the frozen meals you'll find at the supermarket though. We just placed our second order so we are satisfied.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Natalie A.

Natalie A.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

First ordered during an F45 Challenge, and have ordered ever since. We were amazed at the freshness and the quality of each meal. The variety of choice is really great, and having finished the challenge, we have explored how we can use My Muscle Chef in our every day eating. Thank you for providing such an amazing service!

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Lee C.

Lee C.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality

I could bore you by boasting about muscle chef. but simply try this product and you won't look back.
perfect meals for all shapes and sizes , perfectly balanced, affordable tasty and consistent

Taste
Start DateJune 2019
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder and Muscle Gain
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for sharing your positive feedback, Lee! We look forward to bringing you new meals and fuelling you throughout 2020.

Nathan

NathanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great quality

First ordered received a day early bonus meal for next day, tasty and loved the protein proportion in the meals. Second order just delivered right on time keen to try the new flavours.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Nathan. We love that you love our range!

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Tasty balanced meals that control my eating patterns, my 19yo son enjoys them as well

They are sufficiently hearty for me, but as a growing lad my son tends to want more.

I follow my own program based on previous experience when competing in amateur Natural Body Building

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

We are thrilled to hear our meals are fitting into your fitness routine! Thank you for the review.

Mike R.

Mike R.Northern Region, NSW

Proper Meals that make it easy for me to stick to my goals

I buy My Muscle Chef to be my weekday lunches whilst I am working from home. I look forward to each new meal and love the levels of flavour that My Muscle Chef provides. I'm sticking to my goals a lot easier and losing weight, but not feeling like I've been ripped off in the food department.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

We are overjoyed to hear that our meals fit into your routine! Thanks for sharing your review.

Ash

AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best quality, best taste

I regularly order MYMC now and have been doing so for 6months. I have tried other food services before and did not enjoy them. I can honestly say that I am in love with the meals by MYMC. The taste and flavour are absolutely delicious! I love the range and variety of meals!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for sharing your review, Ash! We truly appreciate your continued support and ongoing patronage.

Surprisingly Great

I was sceptical of these types of services because the photos normally look good but surely the food cant always be good. I tried a few single serves from one of their stockists and it was really good. Would definitely recommend trying one.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for sharing your honest review, Michael! We really appreciate the positive feedback.