My Muscle Chef

• Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (219) · No (6)

Great food fast delivery and no need to cook

I absolutely love the ease of getting my meals each week delivered and I never have to cook.
Iv allready started to loose weight and I feel much healthier then ever

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Sport

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

I’ve already shedded a couple of kg’s and it’s only been two weeks. Thanks Muscle Chef!!!!!

To be honest, I was a bit sceptical about the portion sizes as past programs with other companies haven’t filled me up.
Muscle Chef portions are the best and very filling.

Tamsin

TamsinSydney

Tasty meals that fill you up

Have found the meals not only really tasty but also really filling so I'm snacking less. The variety is great, especially for veggies, and new meals being added allows me to mix things up with each order and try something new.

emily

emilySydney, NSW

Easy meals, taste great

my muscle chef has helped me cut out all the snacks. We use these meals for daily lunches while at work and I find I dont need any additional food once I have had lunch.
I'm now actually eating the right amount of calories per day and not going hungry.

Very easy to follow, heat and eat.

This is healthy!

I always look forward to meal time and must of all the convenience of healthy and delicious lunch and dinner. Thank you chef for bringing meals to my table in a timely manner.

PERFECT

It makes life so easy no cooking but at the same time eating healthy and tasty food .
thank you my muscle chef for making this healthy meals that even cater when we want to eat vegetarian meals.

Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain and Weight Loss

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love you

All meals I’ve purchased have been delicious and different. Love the vegetarian variety and customer service team were super helpful when I had an enquirer about my postage. Love you x

Start DateSeptember 2020

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loved it until the macro and calorie changes

I initially began ordering MMC a couple of months ago and was happy with the calorie counts and nutrition but in my last order, I happened to re-scan my lasagne into myfitnesspal to see it came up as over 150 calories more. Following this, I went to check all the meals I ordered and found many of them have been bumped up in calories and now lacking in nutrition.
Very sad to see that this once awesome service to help those with time contraints (4 month old, full time work and study) become a fast food delivery service. I have stopped ordering but may consider returning if MMC go back to the way they were previous to these changes.

Start DateAugust 2020
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss

Soooo tasty and convenient!

I only started a few weeks ago, but MYMC is a game changer! Each meal I’ve tried tastes so good and is so fresh. I am always looking forward to my meals and they are so good to have on the go. I have a subscription and the delivery is always on time. Highly recommend!

Meal Plans(s)Daily Planner

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

My muscle chef are without a doubt the best in the game

I have tried over 5 meal programs from different companies and can honestly say the food from my muscle chef is worlds apart. It tastes freshly cooked, it fills me up even on the calorie control plan and on a hard deficit which keeps me motivated and decreases my desire to eat outside the plan

Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder and Weight Loss

Matho

MathoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delicious and full of flavour!

All meals have been delicious and full of flavour! They are a great serving size for lunch and dinner. The meals always taste fresh and are as good as cooking the meal myself.

Bea

BeaSydney, NSW

Very tasty food

Food is very filling yummy has helped me lose weight will keep ordering and have told all my friends about this delivery is very flexible love how many different options there is to choose from.

Debbie

DebbieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

my go to healthy meals without guilt

the first meal plan I've been one.. am not going anywhere else.. meals are delicious and healthy.. portions are great and lot of variety. meals are delivered freash too . t

Start DateAugust 2020
Meal Plans(s)Couples Lunch & Dinner Pack, Menu Builder and Weight Loss

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Good meals, packaging could b better

Love most meals, some not so much. But I find some of the meals packaging becomes un sealed before I have a chance to eat them im not sure if this has an effect on taste and used by date?

Start DateSeptember 2020

Hit and Miss

Start DateMarch 2020

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

They are the BEST meal delivery service!

The food is beyond excellent and honestly restaurant quality every single time. Can't wait for the meals each week :) Also the packaging keeps everything fresh as new! Highly recommended from our family.

Yummy!

I first tried My Muscle Chef at my local fresh pantry just over 2 months ago. The meals are so flavoursome compared to other ready meals from the super market. I now purchase them regularly online as the set and forget option saves me from running down to the stores too often. I would like some more breakfast options to make things more convenient. Otherwise pretty happy, keep up the good work guys.

P.S. I tried the new chocolate drink yesterday and that was on point too.

David J.

David J.Perth, WA

Falling quality of meat

I've been getting MMC delivered for about 8 months now. It was good for the first while and the service remains convenient but now the ingredient quality is clearly starting to fall. The chicken meals in particular have become disgusting. I believe they must have changed the chicken supplier or something because it was a noticeable drop, I have tried to take all the chicken meals off my order as sometimes they literally smell bad. Several times in recent weeks I have thrown out my meal before eating it after tasting the chicken. Disgusting. I hope it improves again because on the whole this service is good but ill probably cancle soon.

Start DateMarch 2020
KAZ

KAZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hit and miss but convenience is 10/10

So we are on our 4th or 5th week with using Muscle Chef and it's awesome that they actually have a vegetarian range. Whilst most of the things we have tried have been great. Every now and then, some of the meals taste incredibly bitter. I saw a similar comment and couldn't relate more. Sometimes they taste like you're eating vinegar and last week the same dish had a completely different flavor. It sadly happens to at least 20% of our orders each time which is disappointing. Convenience factor is great and if this taste thing could be sorted then what a service but it sucks when you're hungry, heat up a meal only to be hit with the zestiest taste of your life. I can't even push through the taste

Meal Plans(s)Vegetarian Pack
My Muscle Chef
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef
Philip H.

Philip H.Sydney, NSW

Amazing customer service! These guys really listen to you and care for their product

After having a trouble with my previous order, I was contacted by a My Muscle Chef customer service team member. They quickly sorted out my issue and sent another dispatch! I just had one meal just now, absolutely fantastic! Very pleased with their customer service and will continue purchasing from these guys in the future!

Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain

Iloveshoppingasked

Hi, when did you stop using free range chicken??? I only eat free range chicken, so wont be able to buy your product anymore.

Iloveshopping

Also why have you started using so much sodium?? Example old nutritional value of Lemon Garlic Chicken: 454mg per total meal vs New nutritional value of Lemon Garlic Chicken: 1250mg per total meal?? How is that healthy?

Daniel B.

Daniel B.asked

I have noticed recently that the calorie information has changed significantly recently. Can you please explain why? MMC is a core part of my diet and meal planning and if figures aren't accurate I don't know if I've earned my ice cream.

Beef Lasagne 300gm previously 293 cal, now 447!
Breakfast burrito bowl 400gm previously 438 cal now 600!

Amanda

This is exactly what I was searching for. I use myfitnesspal to track calories and just realised that many of the meals were bumped up a crazy amount and as a result, I have been eating over my required amount. I have not ordered for next week. Very annoyed and put off.

kay

kayasked

me and my partner always buy my muscle chef and absolutely love !
but I am a little concerned I see that the calories for the same meals have changed can I know why?

Hana A.
Hana A.

Hi, I’ve noticed the same thing and from a comment I saw from another user it appears that the ingredients have changed. Not sure why though. I find this pretty disappointing as there is a significant change to the calories on some of the meals but no visible change to the portion size or extra ingredients?

Sunny C.
Sunny C.

Same! They’ve massively changed without any warning. Have emailed them and waiting for a reply!

Ved M
Ved M

I've had to update my review because of this, personally.
Gave them 5 stars, but reduced to 3 (considering lower), because they are still good at delivering their food, but their integrity as a "nutritional health food" company is at stake here...

Not just calorie changes but overall nutrition. some cheap ways to add taste to food is increasing carbs and fats (which aren't necessarily the best macro to increase), and this is almost exactly what happened to all affected meals when they update their existing and new menu.

They may have started as a health food service (though the validity of that claim now concerns me and I suspect has been a total fluke with my results because I make up for it with other foods I eat) but they are quickly just becoming a mass takeout option.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives