4.5

King of meal prep.

Great range of meals, as far as value for money variety quality and taste my muscle chef is my first choice have not had a bad meal yet. All of them have been fresh clean and really enjoyable.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Chris

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

Quiet delicious...perfect for ppl who struggle on meal size n healthy eatn

Quiet delicious...perfect for ppl who struggle on meal size n healthy eatn me n my wife have em saves cookin great for shift workers and taste amazing honestly can't say I've had a bad meal so far have tried vegan vegetarian n meat one's all amazing

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain, Performance and Weight Loss
Sona

SonaSydney, NSW

Delicious

The best tasting ready made food in town and better still, it is portion controlled! There is a lot of variety to choose from and they take your feedback too!

Taste
Start DateApril 2018
Additional Physical Activities None and Sport

Kala Philip

Kala Philip

Perfect way to eat healthy

A perfect way to get a balanced meal without the headaches of planning, more time instead doing what you do well and have the energy for it. Great value and taste.

Alex

Alex

Incorrect Macros and underweight

Dissapointed that my meal is underweight and calculation of their Macros is misleading.
For a cheap meal (simply as a desperate stomach filler), buy the blue packs in Aldi manufactured by the same company.
I much prefer Fitness Outcomes in Coles and they seem more accurate in their claims

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Mark H.

Mark H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Both partner and I work full on jobs, and with everything going on we have not had time to prepare our meals like usual due to work and the kids. The meals are perfect for us to remain eating healthy without having to do meal prep. Good food and a big variety. Consistent and delivery always on time, no concerns or issues and have been ordering for 4 weeks now.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Tyson

TysonMurray Region, NSW

Half Half

The food is pretty good quality itself and the meals can be filling. However, pretty disappointing that I ordered 4 breakfast meals as I only have breakfast on certain days and only 2 were delivered. I don't know if it was decided to be replaced with something else but it definitely wasn't with breakfast meals as I got 2x each breakfast option. I think there should have been some correspondence if this was the case like some other companies do.

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Lee C.

Lee C.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality

I could bore you by boasting about muscle chef. but simply try this product and you won't look back.
perfect meals for all shapes and sizes , perfectly balanced, affordable tasty and consistent

Taste
Start DateJune 2019
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder and Muscle Gain
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for sharing your positive feedback, Lee! We look forward to bringing you new meals and fuelling you throughout 2020.

Ash

AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best quality, best taste

I regularly order MYMC now and have been doing so for 6months. I have tried other food services before and did not enjoy them. I can honestly say that I am in love with the meals by MYMC. The taste and flavour are absolutely delicious! I love the range and variety of meals!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for sharing your review, Ash! We truly appreciate your continued support and ongoing patronage.

Madeleine Hughes

Madeleine HughesSydney, NSW

Don’t purchase if you are strict vego or vegan

I have been ordering my muscle chef regularly for 3 months. The food is absolutely delicious and tastes really fresh but I would not recommend it if you are a strict vego or vegan. I am a strict vegetarian and twice I have found lumps of meat in vegetarian meals! It’s very very strange!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Vegetarian Pack

Amazing service/ delicious taste!

Food tastes amazing, ready within a couple of minutes. Vast menu to choose from, all taste great! Had my delivery box stolen, they even replaced it for free! Amazing service, thank you so much!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport and Weightlifting
Lucy S.

Lucy S.Sydney, NSW

Happily surprised

As someone who loves cooking (I'm at the farmers market every weekend) buying ready made is a big deal for me, and these are the best! love the variety and value. It's really made a difference and I'm no longer tempted to just opt for uber eats knowing i've got something awesome sitting in the fridge.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020

Too much water

Food was nice, but the only thing is that it has too much water in it.
Too much water. Not strained out properly. Feel sick after eating it when it has too much water

Taste
Start DateApril 2019
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain
Meg

MegSydney, NSW

BEST IN THE BUSINESS

These Meals fill me up without compromising on size, taste or value. My Muscle Chef is one of the only meal companies that have absolutely nailed it... and I'm hard to impress. Delivery is always on time and impeccable. Always left with great food, great service and an even bigger smile :) !!!

Taste
Start DateApril 2019
Meal Plans(s)Couples Lunch & Dinner Pack and Vegetarian Pack

Easy as

I'm able to order any meals I like. I love the range you guys have. And the option of having sides like extra veggies, rice, protein etc is super handy. It's also great having the option to order meals randomly without being stuck into a set ordering plan with specific meals etc.

Would love to have a box collection option and the potential for less wastage (maybe leaving washed containers in box to be re-used).

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020

Nick B

Nick BSydney, NSW

MY FAVOURITE MEAL SERVICE

I have tried several of the meal delivery services out there and My Muscle Chef is the one I personally think is the best with variety, flavour and a great delivery service.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport

I love My Muscle Chef!!

I love My Muscle Chef Meals. I Have tried a lot of different companies before and this is by far the best one! My favourite dish being the spaghetti bolognese and now also the salmon.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Performance
Kaitlin M.

Kaitlin M.Hunter Region, NSW

Very Tasty

Very tasty and helps a lot with meal prep for someone that is always active and on the go. Other meals that I have gotten don't test good after being reheated but these have to be the best I have eaten.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder

Delicious options, quick and easy, lots of variety.

The options in the range are delicious, and quite varied, particularly compared to other meal services.

We have found My Muscle Chef to be the tastiest and most convenient offer that we have tried!

We find that the options are great value for money, considering how easy they are to prepare, and how varied the options are.

The only (minor) negative could be that there are probably fewer dishes than we would prefer with a large amount of vegetables, however we understand many using this service are keen to keep carbs down and protein up- so for us this is easily fixed with some microwaved steam fresh veggies.

If adding some extra veg to some dishes is the worst thing we can say, it's pretty amazing!

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Riccardo N.

Riccardo N.

Good variety for vegetarians and vegans

Great meals and outstanding taste. Having tried many companies prepared food previously, the variety and taste of the food is heads and shoulders above the rest. The best recommendation I can give is that we just ordered another 25 meals.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Meal Plans(s)Vegetarian Pack

Geo

Geoasked

I've tried 4 weeks worth of the meals but am worried about the macro accuracy of the meals as others have highlighted. One example. PLUS + | PROTEIN Pulled Beef says it is 94% Beef Blade. The entire serving of 330g claims to have 116.8g of protein or 35.4g of protein per 100g.
So the Beef Blade (being 94% and assuming the 5% gravy powder has next to no protein)) must have a protein content of 35.4/0.94 = 37.7g per 100g.
Any resource I look typically has an upper value of 30g per 100g or less.
So what's the go? How does My Muscle Chef get such high protein numbers for their beef?

Lesley

Lesleyasked

Do you use sulphites in your meals?

Hi Lesley,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Some of our ingredients used do contain sulphites so we recommend to carefully inspect the ingredients and allergens information prior to purchasing. Our team do not directly add sulphites at any stage of production and any sulphites present would come from the ingredients used.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at team@mymusclechef.com as we're always happy to help!

stufano666

stufano666asked

Why you can not give me a breakdown of cost on the invoice so I can claim on the ndis?

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives