My Muscle Chef

• Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (218) · No (5)

emily

emilySydney, NSW

Easy meals, taste great

my muscle chef has helped me cut out all the snacks. We use these meals for daily lunches while at work and I find I dont need any additional food once I have had lunch.
I'm now actually eating the right amount of calories per day and not going hungry.

Very easy to follow, heat and eat.

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love you

All meals I’ve purchased have been delicious and different. Love the vegetarian variety and customer service team were super helpful when I had an enquirer about my postage. Love you x

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loved it until the macro and calorie changes

I initially began ordering MMC a couple of months ago and was happy with the calorie counts and nutrition but in my last order, I happened to re-scan my lasagne into myfitnesspal to see it came up as over 150 calories more. Following this, I went to check all the meals I ordered and found many of them have been bumped up in calories and now lacking in nutrition.
Very sad to see that this once awesome service to help those with time contraints (4 month old, full time work and study) become a fast food delivery service. I have stopped ordering but may consider returning if MMC go back to the way they were previous to these changes.

Start DateAugust 2020

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

Soooo tasty and convenient!

I only started a few weeks ago, but MYMC is a game changer! Each meal I’ve tried tastes so good and is so fresh. I am always looking forward to my meals and they are so good to have on the go. I have a subscription and the delivery is always on time. Highly recommend!

Meal Plans(s)Daily Planner

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

My muscle chef are without a doubt the best in the game

I have tried over 5 meal programs from different companies and can honestly say the food from my muscle chef is worlds apart. It tastes freshly cooked, it fills me up even on the calorie control plan and on a hard deficit which keeps me motivated and decreases my desire to eat outside the plan

Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder and Weight Loss

Matho

MathoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delicious and full of flavour!

All meals have been delicious and full of flavour! They are a great serving size for lunch and dinner. The meals always taste fresh and are as good as cooking the meal myself.

Start DateNovember 2020
Bea

BeaSydney, NSW

Very tasty food

Food is very filling yummy has helped me lose weight will keep ordering and have told all my friends about this delivery is very flexible love how many different options there is to choose from.

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Good meals, packaging could b better

Love most meals, some not so much. But I find some of the meals packaging becomes un sealed before I have a chance to eat them im not sure if this has an effect on taste and used by date?

Hit and Miss

Start DateMarch 2020

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

They are the BEST meal delivery service!

The food is beyond excellent and honestly restaurant quality every single time. Can't wait for the meals each week :) Also the packaging keeps everything fresh as new! Highly recommended from our family.

Start DateNovember 2020
David J.

David J.Perth, WA

Falling quality of meat

I've been getting MMC delivered for about 8 months now. It was good for the first while and the service remains convenient but now the ingredient quality is clearly starting to fall. The chicken meals in particular have become disgusting. I believe they must have changed the chicken supplier or something because it was a noticeable drop, I have tried to take all the chicken meals off my order as sometimes they literally smell bad. Several times in recent weeks I have thrown out my meal before eating it after tasting the chicken. Disgusting. I hope it improves again because on the whole this service is good but ill probably cancle soon.

Start DateMarch 2020
Philip H.

Philip H.Sydney, NSW

Amazing customer service! These guys really listen to you and care for their product

After having a trouble with my previous order, I was contacted by a My Muscle Chef customer service team member. They quickly sorted out my issue and sent another dispatch! I just had one meal just now, absolutely fantastic! Very pleased with their customer service and will continue purchasing from these guys in the future!

What's happening?

Not sure what they are doing, but most of the food now tastes like you're eating lemons or drinking vinegar. It's just too sour. I'll probably have to look for an alternative.

Start DateJuly 2020
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain

Good food service, but nothing more than just another alternative for take out

Additional Physical ActivitiesSport and Weightlifting
Chloe

ChloeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely love it!!

I am blown away by the delicious meals provided by My Muscle Chef. There is a great variety and every dish has been amazing! I'm so glad I decided to try them and have been recommending MMC to everyone.

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy and convenient

The meals tastes great and is help keep on track with my current diet. It is also so easy and convenient which saves me a lot of time not having to meal prep.

Linda

LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely delicious

The meals are ultra tasty and very generous serves. I love the extensive variety. The packaging is sensible and doesn't use up too much room in the freezer. The meals are at your fingertips and saves me money from eating out.

Jarryd

JarrydPerth, WA

Better than mum's cooking!!!!!

My house mate started bring home these meals. I would always get home to the most amazing smelling food. I then one night decided to try it for myself and have never looked back! The 440g meals are the perfect meal size. Thank goodness for Muscle Chef.. those woolies meals started to get a bit crusty. 10/10 Muslce Chef. Please bless me with a box of meals on the chef

Wandergatherer

WandergathererSydney, NSW

Heaven in a microwaveable package!

If you’re looking for perfect portion size, delicious meals, time savings for the time poor, a great variety of meals, an easy to navigate website, and value for money - try MMC. Your body will thank you for it. My training has improved too! I feel healthier but the results are clear in my new found strength, stamina and all around wellbeing. 5 STAR!!

Start DateAugust 2020
Jen

JenCanberra

Cut above the rest of the ready meal options!

I ordered my first week of MYMC to have a week off food prep... I'm still ordering weeks later! Delicious and well portioned meals, quick to heat up and quality ingredients too. I'm converted!

Iloveshoppingasked

Hi, when did you stop using free range chicken??? I only eat free range chicken, so wont be able to buy your product anymore.

Iloveshopping

Also why have you started using so much sodium?? Example old nutritional value of Lemon Garlic Chicken: 454mg per total meal vs New nutritional value of Lemon Garlic Chicken: 1250mg per total meal?? How is that healthy?

Daniel B.

Daniel B.asked

I have noticed recently that the calorie information has changed significantly recently. Can you please explain why? MMC is a core part of my diet and meal planning and if figures aren't accurate I don't know if I've earned my ice cream.

Beef Lasagne 300gm previously 293 cal, now 447!
Breakfast burrito bowl 400gm previously 438 cal now 600!

Amanda

This is exactly what I was searching for. I use myfitnesspal to track calories and just realised that many of the meals were bumped up a crazy amount and as a result, I have been eating over my required amount. I have not ordered for next week. Very annoyed and put off.

kay

kayasked

me and my partner always buy my muscle chef and absolutely love !
but I am a little concerned I see that the calories for the same meals have changed can I know why?

Hana A.
Hana A.

Hi, I’ve noticed the same thing and from a comment I saw from another user it appears that the ingredients have changed. Not sure why though. I find this pretty disappointing as there is a significant change to the calories on some of the meals but no visible change to the portion size or extra ingredients?

Sunny C.
Sunny C.

Same! They’ve massively changed without any warning. Have emailed them and waiting for a reply!

Ved M
Ved M

I've had to update my review because of this, personally.
Gave them 5 stars, but reduced to 3 (considering lower), because they are still good at delivering their food, but their integrity as a "nutritional health food" company is at stake here...

Not just calorie changes but overall nutrition. some cheap ways to add taste to food is increasing carbs and fats (which aren't necessarily the best macro to increase), and this is almost exactly what happened to all affected meals when they update their existing and new menu.

They may have started as a health food service (though the validity of that claim now concerns me and I suspect has been a total fluke with my results because I make up for it with other foods I eat) but they are quickly just becoming a mass takeout option.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives