Worst service ever

Worst product ever

Order my food got delivered to a other house and than was told I would get a other one free of charge and never received it

Do not use this service

Also Kevin the team leader from my muscle chef is not very helpful as not provided the best service

Please save your money and time and buy youfoodz

Rip off

Start DateJune 2021
Additional Physical ActivitiesWeightlifting
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

Dodgefreys
DodgefreysPeel, WA

Gone downhill lately

Start DateFebruary 2021
Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same
Fetsanie
FetsanieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OK dishes w/ horrid customer service and incompetent delivery

Additional Physical ActivitiesSport and Weightlifting
Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same

Tim S.
Tim S.South East Queensland, QLD

Logistically challenging

Delivery window to broad, need other options.
Driver was great at delivering to cafe as my foyer was closed. But cafe didn’t refrigerate my food, meaning by the the following day when I collected the food was spoiled. Threw it all in bin

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Sport

John48
John48South East Queensland, QLD

Great taste with great Macros

The presentation of the food is not great in that it looks like a lump of generic mush when you get it in the vacuum pack but the taste and the high protein in most of the meals make it a great meal for any gym junkie.

Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain and Weight Loss

Lulu
LuluSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Meals - Poor Service

The meals are quite good - while a little more expensive than some other similar meal delivery services I have found that the quality of food is better. I will say that their delivery and customer team are awful. Unhelpful and unfriendly which is disappointing and frustrating

Mitch
MitchSydney, NSW

Delivery Service is terrible, not convient at all.

Delivery service is terrible. My Muscle Chef lets you select a delivery windows e.g. (Midnight to 7am) and then fail to deliver in that time frame. They can not be rely upon as a food service. While their product is good, the customer service assured the same mistake would not happen again and they were unreliable and late again the very next week. Obviously there is no regard to improving performance. You can only give a company so many chances before you lose faith in their ability to deliver.

It is nice food

It is a nice and healthy solution to don’t spend to much time cooking, it is not expensive and it is a perfect portion, however, I have a problem with the delivery they put my food in another address and I almost lost them

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting

GaryW
GaryWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Foods good but more expensive

As a cyclist if you pick the right meals it can certainly help you with weight loss while providing enough energy .
But it's pretty expensive to some competitors So I'll try it again if there is a 'special' that is on

Start DateFebruary 2021
Additional Physical ActivitiesSport
Meal Plans(s)Performance

Shu Yuan G.
Shu Yuan G.Sydney, NSW

Screwing up the delivery and decided not to deliver for the next few days

Muscle Chef sent me the text that they are delivering between 11am - 1pm. At 1.05pm, there wasn't any news. I messaged their online support team and got to know that they can't locate me based on my address. Bear in mind this is the second time they are delivering the meals. They then told me that they will try again before 6pm. I decided to trust them and didn't have any backup plans. 4.59PM they let me know that they were not delivering until 2 days after. Right when I asked for a refund, their support ended their conversation because it was time to clock off.

Start DateMarch 2021
Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder
Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a disappointment

Ordered with these guys via my gym - still no food 4 weeks later. Don’t assume you’re guaranteed a delivery from these guys they won’t take any ownership and I’m pretty sick of waiting for a credible response.

Prueann Browning
Prueann BrowningSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hasn’t lived up to expectations yet

Ordered meals knowing they were ok to be delivered and left for 5-8 hours. Got home 7.5 hours after delivery and the meals weren’t hold but they certainly were only just cool. Response from muscle chef was that the two ice packs are for 5-8 hours. Surely in summer they would use more packs. I didn’t eat any in case the temperature was not ok. Ordered again and the delivery date changed when I changed the address. I was advised that If the delivery day was changing that I would be informed and I wasn’t. I chased up why I hadn’t received a text message and they said that it was now due tomorrow... still no text today to confirm tomorrow’s delivery so we will see what happens.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Huge range & best website I’ve used

All nutritional values are right there so you can easily select your dietary requirements. Huge range of dishes to select from and they add more in frequently. The only issue I have had is with delivery. I’d like to nominate a delivery window as I live in a gated area and there could be a problem if they can’t get access when I’m not home.

Meal Plans(s)Daily Planner

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

have to wait 1 week for food to be delivered!! is more expensive than Youfoodz.

Couldnt believe that it was a 1 week wait to get my food. Is more expensive than Youfoodz and they make you sign up to a weekly order to get free delivery. If Youfoodz can give free delivery why cant Muscle Chef?

Niamh M.Sydney, NSW

Only half my order showed up - would never order here again

I ordered 14 meals on the 3rd week of an F45 challenge because I had a particularly busy week. Half the meals showed up on Sunday, when I called about it they let me know it was an error & they couldn’t send me the rest of my order. They offered to refund half of the cost of the order but that’s honestly not the point. I was paying for the convenience - this situation has left me with no time to prep and half my meals missing. I wish I’d never bothered in the first place and would not place an order here again.

My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef
Niamh M.

I had a call with Daniel from your customer support team. Thank you for taking my feedback seriously and attempting to rectify the situation. Appreciated

Susie H
Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Mrs W
Mrs Wasked

when are you going to deliver to Parkerville in WA. You deliver to the two suburbs on either side, both only a couple of streets away and in the same postcode

Hi Mrs W,

Thank you for reaching out & bringing this to our attention.

We definitely do deliver to Parkerville, WA. It appears that the suburb was closed off on our website, but this has been rectified so you should be able to now set up a delivery to this suburb.

My apologies for this!

Please reach out if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks,