2.6

• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes · No (4%)

Steve D.

Steve D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No order completed, but credit card charged

I have had bought these products from my local supermarket and I though I’d place an order online. After which, I had my credit card charged $100+, but then website reset and with no evidence of my order shown in my account history or confirmation of this order. Tech failure, resolved by helpful contact person. Order was received.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Hi Steve, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our friendly Customer Support team are always here to help and we are pleased to hear your issue was resolved in a timely manner by our team.

Poit

Poit

Packed full of artificial CRAP....oh and preservative and flavour enhancer 635 which is MSG

Fresh my... these meals are packed full of garbage. Read though the ingredient list on the wrapper people. They claim nothing is added but that’s a load of rubbish. There is that many artificial things in these meals it ain’t funny......I’ll post a photo and see for yourselves.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Performance
Jackson

JacksonQueensland

Delivered to wrong house, sent meals anyway even though I skipped this week with my subscription.

Taste
Start DateMay 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport and Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder
Food Delivery Diet Programs

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

JadeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Loved it at first

The meals are tasty. Sadly though, they just keep making mistakes. They didn't deliver one fortnight until a week later. I was totally chill about it and grateful for a partial refund. But then they took $230 out of my bank account a day after I'd received the late delivery, two weeks before payment was due. This has messed me up financially as I have a budget and plan for certain bills to come out each fortnight when I know my pay will be there. There were no apologies from 'Cindy' at all for this error, even though I expressed how this affected me. She only bothered with an apology once I pointed it out. I've cancelled my subscription as I can't risk this happening again.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities None
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder and Weight Loss
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your review, Jade! We truly appreciate it.

Jade

I've changed my review, I shouldn't have been so hasty. Not impressed.

Delish!

I took a break for a while - but I’m so happy to be back! Great variety, healthy, and so tasty! Thank you team MuscleChef for making my life so much easier!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

You're most welcome, MattieM!

Colin

Colin

Horrible!!

Absolutely the worst food Ive had. Also after reading the ingredients no wonder my stomach was bloated, people read whats in there!!! So bad for you!! Never again will I buy from you

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Ryan D.

Ryan D.Sydney, NSW

Dream Meals at your fingertips

A PT friend of mine recommended My Muscle Meals after I complained I wasn't getting the correct nutrition into my body while working night shifts, and trying to find the time to cook said meals was near impossible. I was hesitant at first, but after my first order I couldn't believe how good I felt after training and eating right, I have increased my mass and my strength, I highly recommend My Muscle Chef to people with busy schedules and those just want good meals to eat!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder, Muscle Gain and Performance
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

We're thrilled to hear that our meals have fit into your busy lifestyle! The Chef and his team are committed to providing healthy nutrition to active Aussies.

Mark

Mark

Terrible food

Small amounts of food
The food was very spicy
They leave the food outside so anyone can pick it up
Customer service when I called was very poor, said they would get back to me but never did.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Meal Plans(s)Performance
JACINDA NEWMAN

JACINDA NEWMANGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very tasty healthy food, first impressions were tainted by delivery fail

We are really enjoying the meals from Muscle Chef. The flavour is great and both my husband and I feel full after. It's so convenient for two busy professionals. My only criticism of them is in regards to the delivery. We were meant to have it delivered on Wednesday morning. I called Wed arvo when no delivery had arrived. Apparently the street number had dropped off and they were to re-deliver. However no call was received to advise of this issue. I wonder had I not called, what would have happened. A credit was applied to our account for the mistake, however it wasn't a great first impression.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2019
Additional Physical Activities None
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Hi Jacinda, thank you for your feedback. We are constantly striving to improve correspondence with our external courier company, and will ensure a smoother and more transparent delivery process from hereon.

Food Delivery Diet Programs

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

The most delicious premade meals.

Taste
Start DateJune 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for your comprehensive review, Lauren! Our chefs work hard to create healthy meals that deliver on both taste and nutrition. We will pass your feedback on delivery cycle to the wider team.

Geo

Geoasked

I've tried 4 weeks worth of the meals but am worried about the macro accuracy of the meals as others have highlighted. One example. PLUS + | PROTEIN Pulled Beef says it is 94% Beef Blade. The entire serving of 330g claims to have 116.8g of protein or 35.4g of protein per 100g.
So the Beef Blade (being 94% and assuming the 5% gravy powder has next to no protein)) must have a protein content of 35.4/0.94 = 37.7g per 100g.
Any resource I look typically has an upper value of 30g per 100g or less.
So what's the go? How does My Muscle Chef get such high protein numbers for their beef?

Lesley

Lesleyasked

Do you use sulphites in your meals?

Hi Lesley,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Some of our ingredients used do contain sulphites so we recommend to carefully inspect the ingredients and allergens information prior to purchasing. Our team do not directly add sulphites at any stage of production and any sulphites present would come from the ingredients used.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at team@mymusclechef.com as we're always happy to help!

stufano666

stufano666asked

Why you can not give me a breakdown of cost on the invoice so I can claim on the ndis?

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives