• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (96%) · No

King of meal prep.

Great range of meals, as far as value for money variety quality and taste my muscle chef is my first choice have not had a bad meal yet. All of them have been fresh clean and really enjoyable.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
atyn

atynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy and Delicious! - Vegan Value Box

I'm always skeptical of meal delivery services and find that most are tasteless and have the texture of cardboard, but Muscle Chef had me pleasantly surprised. The meals are fresh; not frozen, and they taste amazing. I usually struggle to enjoy falafel and seitan, but the Muscle Chef versions are so light and full of flavour. Delivery occurred on the day I booked, and I received a reminder text the day before, and once it had been delivered. Highly recommend.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Meal Plans(s)Vegetarian Pack
Dom

DomSydney, NSW

Simply amazing food. Fresh tasty and very filling

Decided to give MMC a go, Food is fresh, tasty and the variety is a plenty. Would recommend highly. 1st week lost 3.5KG and it’s been easy and enjoyable. Thank you MMC

Taste
Start DateMay 2020

Chris

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

Quiet delicious...perfect for ppl who struggle on meal size n healthy eatn

Quiet delicious...perfect for ppl who struggle on meal size n healthy eatn me n my wife have em saves cookin great for shift workers and taste amazing honestly can't say I've had a bad meal so far have tried vegan vegetarian n meat one's all amazing

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain, Performance and Weight Loss
Tim L.

Tim L.

Good taste but probably not as healthy as we think

Probably one of the better tasting pre-prepared meal organisations out there, reflected in its prices.

For those that are very health conscious, a fair few of the meals are pretty high in sugar and/or sodium. I had to dump some of the better tasting meals due to high sugar/sodium content.

Also, the new website has pretty big teething problems. I order the '24 meal' package (4 meals a day x 6 days) and choose specific meals for specific days. After ordering, the order of the meals changes (e.g. I might have curry for day 1, but after ordering, the history assigns it to day 4). Pretty annoying for those of us who track macros.

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain

Perfect food for super busy corporate people who power-lift 5 days per week!

I have tried 12 other food preparation companies in the past 6 months and my muscle chef is far superior to all of them in terms of taste and food freshness!

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

We are overjoyed to hear you are enjoying our range! At My Muscle Chef we pride ourselves on taste and nutrition, and we look forward to fuelling you throughout 2020.

Bec

Bec

Great Company!

The food was great, too healthy for my liking so i won't be continuing with my subscription but it's worth the try! A great company nonetheless from ordering (easy to navigate website), delivery, customer resolutions and taste! Deserving of business - they will look after customers the best they can and I really appreciate that. Thank-you Muscle Chef.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Meal Plans(s)Performance
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for sharing your review, Bec! We do appreciate your honest feedback.

You'll re-order 9/10 meals without doubt!

Out of maybe 20 meals tried so far, I've found one/two average and wouldn't actively choose again. Pretty stoked with that! Great flavours - though may need a touch of salt and pepper sometimes. Love that everything is clear on the packaging and it's quitkc to heat up (usually more than the 1.5 mins recommended is required however). Will definitely continue ordering and recommend to everyone. We've tried some other companies, but they are incomparable.

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks so much for sharing your honest review, Mon! We're overjoyed to hear that our range as your tick of approval. Your feedback is appreciated.

CassC

CassCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too spicy

Meals are tasty but just too spicy. There are not many options if you don't enjoy your mouth burning at every meal. Can't recommend. Some meals are very small as well.

Taste
Start DateApril 2020

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

Highly recommended - exceeded my expectations

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Rob! We truly appreciate your input and are thrilled to hear our meals are saving you time in the kitchen. We look forward to fuelling you throughout 2020.

Simone

SimoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TIME POOR

Easy to order healthy tasty meals at a reasonable price and great variety to choose from! We have young children and my husband and I both work so it's a fantastic option for families that are time poor..

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for sharing your review, Simone! We are overjoyed to hear that or meals help give you back time in your busy schedule!

Courtney D.

Courtney D.Victoria

The best take home/freezable meal option

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you kindly for sharing your comprehensive review, Courtesy! We are overjoyed to hear that our meals are to your liking and look forward to fuelling your 2020.

Karen B.

Karen B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Really yummy

Discovered by accident this is Lovely food great variety. Also a very easy to navigate website and easy to order, i would recommend this service to anyone its a winner.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for supporting us, Karen! Your patronage is greatly appreciated.

LataS

LataSSydney, NSW

Great option when working from home !

We have been working from home like most of us during COVID19 restrictions and My Muscle Chef ready time eat meals is a great option. No fuss, heat and eat. Saves working time, grocery shopping and hassle of cleaning and washing dishes. There is wide range of options available to suit everyone. We just love it!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2018
Meal Plans(s)Couples Lunch & Dinner Pack
Sona

SonaSydney, NSW

Delicious

The best tasting ready made food in town and better still, it is portion controlled! There is a lot of variety to choose from and they take your feedback too!

Taste
Start DateApril 2018
Additional Physical Activities None and Sport

Very professional very tasty

Very professional, healthy and tasty. There’s nobody else in the market like them, My family and friends love them too. Great facility especially when you’re social distancing and can’t be bothered to cook healthy food.

Taste
Start DateJune 2018
Kala Philip

Kala Philip

Perfect way to eat healthy

A perfect way to get a balanced meal without the headaches of planning, more time instead doing what you do well and have the energy for it. Great value and taste.

Additional Physical Activities Sport
Lorna H.

Lorna H.Perth, WA

Why didn't I find this years ago? :-)

As a vegetarian, food can get a bit boring and time consuming. I could not be happier right about now. I ordered the vegan pack and was blown away at how yummmmmmmmyyyyy every single meal was. I literally get eat amazing food everyday at a great cost and won't go anywhere else. As a single mum, business owner and FT worker I have gotten so much time back in my day and have not compromised on my health or time with my bubba! Thanks guys - You rock!

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Meal Plans(s)Vegetarian Pack
Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Yummy meals!

Love these meals! Have been ordering from MMC sporadically for a few years now because it is so convenient and they fit my macros! I keep them in the freezer for those nights I cbf cooking. Thoroughly recommend!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Vicki W

Vicki WPerth, WA

Converting to vegetarian

Inventive, delicious and easy to unpack - these guys hit the spot. Good website too. Simples! I keep thinking I have found my favourite, then I find another one. We wanted to go vegetarian but have no idea in the kitchen, so this is helping us bridge the gap as we learn to cook our own. Maybe the meals are a teeny bit small, but we just add one side for the both of us and that works great.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020