My Muscle Chef
Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

Lucy B.
Lucy B.

So many meals, so little time doing dishes...

My Muscle Chef meals have helped me drop my COVID Kilos. I stock my freezer with my top 8 dinners and don't have to think at all about what's for dinner. I know it is tasty and healthy.

Start DateMay 2021
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

shanon
shanonPerth, WA

My Muscle Chef review

The food in this program is healthy and filling. I kind of wish they delivered more frequently but that’s the only down side. Value for money and consistent.I would recommend this product to any one .

Start DateMarch 2021
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain and Weight Loss

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

HIGHLY RECOMMEND I feel they do need more steamed veggies on the side , which I do in microwave

I found some meals were lacking volume, which looks to be human error?
The meals fill me Ok
At times it looks like the actual protein source is a little dry, again the human error in the process

Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Louise W.
Louise W.asked

Where in wa do you delivery to

Jen Jen
Jen Jen

I'm in cockburn area .

Susie H
Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

My Muscle Chef
Daniel F.My Muscle Chef

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives