My Muscle Chef
Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

Muscle Chef

As long as you select your own meals they are great ! Pepper steak would be my favorite, the stroganoff is great and the roast lamb, my wife had a ravioli that looked good but I haven’t had it yet.

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Keto meals not the best, real mixed bag

The keto meals are great to help meet your daily macros, however the instructions for heating are 20 seconds short and some meals are actually disgusting unfortunately and too dry.

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Delicious! And such a time saver!

I eat more regularly because these meals are readily available
Vegan range is delicious!
I don’t feel sluggish or bloated after these meals
New Cookies are amazing!!
There is a great range to select from.

DeannR
DeannRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

I've tried a couple of pre packed fresh food options. Including the ones you have to cook. This is the only one that has decent serves of quality meat and fish and seems to be flavoured with micro wave heating in mind. The veggies and meat are always cooked and seasoned perfectly. The choice is huge. Also they deliver in a cooled carboard box, not polystyrene. I go halvies with my partner and add steamed veg. I've lost some weight too. I highly recommend my muscle chef.

Naomi
Naomi

So impressed!

After trying many other frozen/fresh meal delivery services, this is by far the best I have tried! Starting a new business and being time poor, this has been a life saver! So many different meal options and so fresh and tasty! The salmon red curry is a new favourite! Will definitely be reordering :) keep up the awesome work!

Gaetano B.
Gaetano B.Sydney, NSW

The best food ever!!! I wanna give 10 stars to Muscle Chef!

Quality of the food is amazing. I wasn't expecting much after trying the other brands but when I tried Muscle chef, I was amazed!!!
Every meal feel you up trust me and it helps you lose your weight as well. I am slepping well as well as I don't wake up to eat during the night. I am very happy with what I ate right now.
Thank you to exist!!!!

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Yummy for a Single, time poor Dad.

Yummy, filling and nutritious. Being a single dad, you don't have a heap of time to make meals for myself with young kids. Fits perfectly to my time frame. Will be placing another order next week.

Taste Nice

All good~, better taste than what I tried before other brands. Hope have more new menu in the future . I am not doing diet but no time to cook and have healthy meal as I'm hurry to order uber eats with hungery then always ends up with too heavy feeling. First time, maybe thinking abit expensive but compare with Uber eat bills then...same..... I hope they have XL size as if I eat 2 meals at once then costly , one container, add more quantities would be better. Medium and XL size of meal that I hope to choose.

Lucas A.
Lucas A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the meals.

Muscle chef ticks all the boxes for me. Thank you. I enjoy the flavours and the diversity of options. I really do think they have a lot to offer for a wide demographic.

Trien
TrienSydney, NSW

One meal were not sealed properly

Meals taste good , delivery on time. the only problem I have with mymusclechef so far is when I take the cover off before microwave I found out one of my meal we’re not sealed probably and the air came in and It was very
un-freshed that meal I have to made my decision to throw it away

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Well worth it for anyone who is time sensitive and looking for incredible variety!

Currently on a fortnightly subscription and it is incredible value in perspective to the time I save on cooking while eating an amazingly diverse selection of meals. A must have!

Disy01
Disy01Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for shift workers

Love the food, but would like other meal options to choose from on the low carb shred plan. Love the snacks and protein shakes. Good value for money. Plans easy to follow.

Meal prep made easy

Meal prep made easy
I built my own menu which took a little time for my first order but is much easier to re order and amend now
The meals are great, filling and lots of flavour
They are easy to store are they arent an awkward size
Heating them does take longer then the recommended time but not a major issue
Highly recommed

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Good value, and nutrients that the human body needs.

Could be good to have an upsise version, to suit one meal a day.
But yes, to replace a meal, it's very suitable.
I am feeling full and for longer. Great.

EXCELLENT FOOD

Absolutely fabulous, I will never have to cook again. The food was first class and my family enjoyed it as well.
Fits into my calories allowance but doesn't taste like diet food.

Justice85
Justice85Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great food

No worries at all easy to stick to and convenient. A great way to loose some unwanted kg and there is a great variety to choose from making it even better.

Frank
FrankSydney, NSW

my muscle chef is my staple

My Muscle Chef; the food is delicious, its always fresh, the choices are great, their changing up of the menu is also timed nicely. The nutritional analysis is perfect for people eating for well being, detailed enough for the elite level of sport. The quantity portions are just right. The service is great (they did not miss a beat when covid first hit and most stores were shutting their services). I cant say enough about how awesome these guys are... if they went out of business I would be lost pure and simple.

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Better than any other meal plan service!!

I’ve tried so many other meal plan providers and none of them have been as tasty as my muscle chef! My partner & I both are enjoying the amount of food we’re eating. The meals are so yummy & we’ve already noticed a difference with how our bodies are responding to the food.

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Wasn't expecting it to be this good. DELISH

Massive range of meals. Lots of flavour and awesome combination of flavours. The meals taste fresh like they have just been cooked. The meals make you feel full and content.

Syd
SydQueensland

great food

Great food, just a tad pricier than the rest otherwise tasty and nutritious. No regrets. On a side note, would love larger portions though as I find myself supplementing a lot of the meals so I'm not left feeling too hungry after.

Negar A.
Negar A.South East Queensland, QLD

Surprised!

I had been ordering food from different companies and couldn’t go for a second round! This food is surprisingly tasty and healthy! So happy I tried it! Highly recommend if you have lost hope!

Larz
LarzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2nd month of My Muscle meals

While I initially thought the individual portions were a little modest they have proven to be quite satisfying as a meal.Have refined my preferences and would recomend to anyone who doesn't want to cook nor do without a proper meal.Delivery was on time with nothing missing.So far all good thanks Lars.

LOVE!

Actually incredible.. all the meals taste AMAZING and its such a time saver when you work a lot. The price is really good as well.

I've ordered from a few other companies but there prices were not as good as these guys.

chopsmum
chopsmumGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Low Carb/High Protein Gluten-free perfection!

Happy to order again

Focused on what I liked (which tends to be the high protein selection) rather than what my body needs. I'm on point with weight & excersice regularly. So don't think that will be an issue. My only quarm is that portion size could be a little bigger. Other than that, I'm impressed & it's tastie :p

Louise W.
Louise W.asked

Where in wa do you delivery to

Jen Jen
Jen Jen

I'm in cockburn area .

Susie H
Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

My Muscle Chef
Daniel F.My Muscle Chef

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives