My Muscle Chef
Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

Tracey K.
Tracey K.Sydney, NSW

Convenient and delicious!!

Love the variety and how delicious each meal is! So worth it for the convenience and keeping on track with eating. The website is easy to navigate and the subscription means you won’t forget or miss out!

MMC review

Portions sizes are ok….however, but I’m still looking for something after. Maybe look for a desert would be good! More vegetables also.
Haven’t really set any specific goals! But it gets me thinking

Convenient, delicious, mostly chicken

Its very convenient, and the food is quite tasty, but 90% of the meals are chicken based (on the performance plan at least), which can be a bit repetitive. A bit more variations with the meats would be nice.

I also like how there aren't any additives or anything, and how most of the packaging is eco friendly.

Steve
StevePerth, WA

Life Changing

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Tasty meals but not enough variety for pescatarians, vegetarians and vegans

The meals taste good and have a decent amount of vegetables. We struggled with lack of variety. After two weeks (10 dinner meals), we had tried nearly all pescatarian/vege/vegan options.

Shelvin N.
Shelvin N.Sydney, NSW

Best Option & Tasty

This meals has been a life changer, it is perfect in taste quantity and also not holding back on the meat.
This has made my daily routine very manageable and the food comes in a air tight sealed plastic dish.

One negative thing would be the shape of the dish, i can not scoop out all of the flavour with a fork but i guess there must be a reason for it to be that shape.

Excellent Food

I was very impressed with quality and taste of food both meals and snacks, highly recommend. Already seeing results after a week of trying the protein package. Easy and convenient.

StephanieD
StephanieD

Great support for anybody's journey.

The food never tastes watery as if it has been frozen, lasts for a super amount of time and the vegetables always taste fresh and aren't soggy. I realized my Macros were way out of wack when I began using MyMuscleChef and I can feel the benefits a week in, honestly go for it the food is great.

Roberto
RobertoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing product helps with weight loss

I love how the food is packaged with clear labelling about protein, carbs and fats. I was surprised the food tastes good and has been helping me with weight loss.

Tina
Tina

Tasty and healthy

This program works so well for me. I’m achieving my weight loss goals and also eating tasty and quality food at the same time. The packaging is great and the portions are perfectly designed to fill you up. They offer some of the most delicious snacks i’ve ever tasted. I’m a customer for life.

Great for getting me started on 800 Cal/ day

Post COVID with a few kgs to lose I wanted to give 800 Cal approach a go but know when I do my own recipes I always slip a little extra in food.
Going with MMC has been fantastic - I have two SUPER tasty meals a day and can mix it up as I like because I know calorie load. It has a lot of great ethnic food choices so not bland at all.

Marsh C
Marsh CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice surprise

Always a little skeptical with prepackaged meals but I honestly can’t find fault. Delicious. No yucky bits of meat and filling. So far so good. I ordered the Keto pack.

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Great for Mum's on-the-go!

I am a mum trying to lose the baby weight! I didn't know where to start when it came to food, so My-Muscle-Chef made the first step a lot easier for me. The questionnaire before picking out my Meal plan was a great help. There are a lot of yummy meals to choose from too! My partner wants to join up after stealing a few meals from my order. He loved it! We both do.

Anne-Maree A.
Anne-Maree A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So easy So many options

Muscle chef gave the flexibility of choose our own meals. My partner and I are trying trying lose weight for our wedding. Muscle chef has helped us stay away from the nasty processed take away options and stay on track with portions control when we are not in the mood to cook.

portions are great feel full and they are so yummy.

Quick, convenient, delicious

Quick delivery, easy to cater for the week in advance and the range is outstanding. doesn’t taste like ‘bland’ microwave meals you get at a supermarket frozen section! Can pick and choose to suit what I feel like and match my goals during that training cycle

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tastiest pre-prepared meal I’ve ever had

Filling, tasty, convenient and many choices. Really can’t go wrong. I have tried many other food delivery options and they just don’t stack up - feel hungry after, taste a little like plastic. My Muscle chef are the best I’ve tried.

Great Option for Pre-Made Meals

By far the best pre-made meal option. Would be good to have an option that has less packaging. Occasionally plastic film on the meals aren't properly sealed so a little more attention to quality assurance of packaging, luckily i noticed and could transfer contents to a sealed container.

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Excellent, easy and economical.

Excellent quality and variety of meals to cater for everyone's needs. Meals are of sufficient quantity too. Ordering is easy and managing orders is also convenient in case changes are required.

Gareth
GarethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for my situation

Overall this is probably the best meal prep service in Australia.

Although there were a few meals that kinda sucked, the vast majority were pretty dam tasty.

Cost worth paying for to help loose weight by always having a healthy option available when you are lazy

Delicious meals

I ordered 10 different low carb meals each for myself and my husband. Pricing is very affordable. The meals are all very tasty. I find the portion is perfect for me but a bit too small for my husband.

Vanilla face
Vanilla faceSydney, NSW

Huge fan!!!

Absolutely love the vegan range.
The food is so delicious and the portions are spot on.
I actually look forward to dinner each night and It has helped me maintain a healthy weight.
I’m a massive fan and will continue to order with My Muscle Chef!

Worth the money!

Delicious and flavourful. Portions are excellent and not skimp on meat. Only thing I would add would be a little bit more veggies. Other than that, definitely worth the money and time saving!

Easy. Healthy. Yum!

Such a great variety of dishes available. Only 90 secs in the microwave and then you have a delicious meal! I've saved both time and money since using My Muscle Chef! As someone that works in the Health & Fitness Industry, really good nutritional make up per meal and so yummy - highly recommend!

Fabulous

Absolutely love this food i bring to site as work fifo only downfall more delivery days needed is the inly down all taste is fab and portion size is good to

So far so good

Just finished my first week

So far meals taste great and are decently sized. Will definitely be sticking with it.

Will have to see how I feel after a number of months.

Louise W.
Louise W.asked

Where in wa do you delivery to

Jen Jen
Jen Jen

I'm in cockburn area .

Susie H
Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

My Muscle Chef
Daniel F.My Muscle Chef

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives