Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

Jess
Jess

Would not order again.

I have tried several precooked meals, Mymuscle chef was unappealing and unpleasant. More of a convince for people rather then taste. I hope the best for their business thank you.

Start DateJune 2021
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same

BStedman
BStedmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Keto? Hardly.

Coming from a company that pride themselves on being “fitness” focused and also advertising specifically Keto - their low carb meals ARE NOT Keto! Low carb (pretty low but not low enough) and NO fat which helps no one and certainly not Keto friendly…

As a Keto household and excited to try MMC, V disappointed. Not having enough fat per meal (again, even though they call their low carb meals Keto!), means we’re having to add additional fats each meal.

Guys, scrap selling these meals as Keto. It’s false advertising.

Plus, the meals tend to all end up as mush.

Start DateApril 2021
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same

DruPerth, WA

Forget it. I'm now looking for another meal prep company.

I wanted to add three meals to an existing order for my $240 per week, 7-day meal subscription. The website insisted that I had to add a minimum of another $100 order, as that's the minimum order qty permitted. Even after speaking with a Customer Service rep online, they told me the same thing - I.e. I can't adjust a meal subscription, even to add a few snacks or extra meals.

I then sent a seperate email to their Customer Service team about another query, and still haven't had a response over the past two weeks. I even followed up online, with a third query and still no response. I am now looking for another meal prep company. Preferably someone who responds to queries.

Start DateMay 2021
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Dru

Great to hear back from you. I'm disappointed it took two emails, an online conversation and a negative review to get a response, as I just cancelled my weekly subscription, but I'd love to resolve this.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

A Mody
A ModySydney, NSW

Not worth the money

Pros :

No hassle of cooking

Cons:

For the price the portion sizes are extremely small. If the portion sizes need to be this tiny then ~$10 per serving is not an appropriate price.
For the same price you can make atleast 2-3 portions from other competitors like hello fresh.

The taste is also not that great, generic and bland.

Start DateApril 2021
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Julia S.
Julia S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

For those who doesn’t know how to eat

Bought 2 boxes of these to try out.
Upon eating these after heating for 2 mins 30 seconds as 1 min 30 seconds was still cold, the food was legit disgusting

Start DateMarch 2021
Additional Physical Activities None
Luke
LukePerth, WA

Macros are way of

While these meals are great tasting the macros are way off. I separated the ingredients out of the chicken noodle stir fry to calculate the protein content, the label stated it had 68g of protein, I weighed 54g of chicken from the whole meal and with the noodles and veggies it came to around 30g of protein max, big difference!

I emailed MyMuscleChef and wasn’t given any answers as to why they are labelled so inaccurately. I also asked for a refund which they didn’t agree too.
No matter what your goals are you need to know what macros your putting into your body, do not trust these meals as they will screw up your progress.

Start DateSeptember 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Mike
MikeNew South Wales

Raw chicken

I have been enjoying my muscle chef meals until last night when I heated up my garlic and herb chicken, took it out and stirred around and found the chicken was pink, not even cooked, left a message on Facebook and it got deleted, clearly they don't like negative feedback. This is a serious issue and that's how you treat customers.

Start DateApril 2020
Additional Physical Activities None
Megan J.
Megan J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not impressed

I was trying you foodz decided to try something different so I decided on muscle chef and what a waste of money.... All meat was dry and chewy not fresh at all.... Food seems to mush in altogether not appetising at all and nothing like there pictures

Start DateAugust 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Meal Plans(s)Daily Planner
Madeleine Hughes
Madeleine HughesSydney, NSW

Don’t purchase if you are strict vego or vegan

I have been ordering my muscle chef regularly for 3 months. The food is absolutely delicious and tastes really fresh but I would not recommend it if you are a strict vego or vegan. I am a strict vegetarian and twice I have found lumps of meat in vegetarian meals! It’s very very strange!

Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Vegetarian Pack
Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Alexandria
AlexandriaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service

Terrible customer service, received my meals and had a whole day worth of meals missing. Let them know and they provided a $30 voucher towards my next order which was the cost of the meals missed and did not give any compensation for missing the meals and causing a huge inconvenience. Very disappointing and won't be using again or recommending. And as I'm currently doing the F45 8 week challenge, I will be advising everyone at my gym.

Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Louise W.
Louise W.asked

Where in wa do you delivery to

Jen Jen
Jen Jen

I'm in cockburn area .

Susie H
Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives