Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

Great concept - needs a little ironing.

The ordering is great and a lot of fun, the difference between the "scheduled" and "one off" orders are a little easy to miss and I felt that ordering your own package would indicate you were a once off purchaser. Once realising upon double charges of my card that I had two massive orders - why not offer some kind of offer on the second order instead of a "too bad" type of situation.
I have 85 meals on my doorstep which is from an obvious and honest error, some kind of compromise would have been nicer for both.
Battle won - but the you lost the long term customer.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same
Meal Plans(s)Daily Planner and Performance

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Keto meals not the best, real mixed bag

The keto meals are great to help meet your daily macros, however the instructions for heating are 20 seconds short and some meals are actually disgusting unfortunately and too dry.

Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

It gets tiring after a week of subscription

At first week, you’ll find it Okay. But on the 2nd week, you will already get tired of eating the same thing all over again for another week and then you’ll decide to stop eating it. The serving size is very small, like the ready meals you’ll find in coles and woollies - it is nothing different. Might as well buy it in coles at cheaper price.

Mark

Would also recomend that you allow people to rate each meal in your website so it guides us which meal to try on and not. Will also help you improve your products and easily replace those that customers dislike.

Dean W.
Dean W.Sydney, NSW

My muscle chef meals

The variety of meal options, quality, pricing and flexibility to change or skip orders are great but you have only recently changed the black trays that hold the Food for the WORSE and a lot of food gets stuck in the tray and makes it’s very difficult to eat

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
LJay
LJayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just OK

The first time we ordered MMC like a year ago it was all so delicious, this time round has put us off a bit. Some of the meals seem 'unfinished', e.g slices and slices of meat and 1 vegetable, reheat-ability not so good, and chewing on bits of bones throughout the chicken dishes was very off putting. Some meals were overspiced e.g way too much ginger or garlic. I'm also a bit sceptical of the macros!

Start DateSeptember 2020
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Weight LostI have gained weight
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain

Sugandi
SugandiSydney, NSW

Bad taste and mushy looking food

The food doesn’t taste nice and I found the food to look very unappealing. Considering it’s about $10 a meal I was disappointed and not interested in continuing the plan. Wouldn’t recommend.

Tasty but chew slowly!

The flavour is there but the chicken meals have small bits of bone through them. Also a little skeptical on the protein macros in some of the serves. Also high fat contents would be good if some were more macro friendly.

Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Awkward Ordering process

There is a considerable lag between having to finalize your order and them dispatching the food order, which make it difficult to refine your order; having to finalize an order before receiving and tasting the food from the precious week is tiresome and inefficient.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Mary
MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty Disappointed

Issues with Delivery

So i have ordered twice and yes the food is fantastic, and lots of variety to choose from.... However I always specify for them to deliver TO MY DOOR on the 3rd floor, since I cannot carry the box up 3 flights of stairs due to my bad back (that is the whole point of home delivery) Instead they always just leave the Box in front of my building. Have written to management however response is that 'It is at the drivers discression'.
Well sorry, If I'm paying up to $120 per week i do expect them to deliver to the door, that is the whole point in this case. Surely the driver can get the message ?????

Start DateMarch 2021
Additional Physical Activities Sport

Room for improvement

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Just does not taste good...

Some meals are okay but others - I struggle to finish. Some meals contain too much vinegar or spice. The food does not smell good. Anyways I expected more than borderline unedible food.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Performance

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Unhealthy meals with loads of plastic

Sorry to say, but these meals are not healthy at all except few which are countable on fingertips. I had a subscription for 3 weeks and I got really disappointed after having heaps of oily meals. Moreover, It burns the plastic while microwave heating and leaves the burning smell.

Additional Physical Activities Sport
Meal Plans(s)Performance

Not for me

First order was ok, second order was almost inedible. Food lasts forever but gets old quickly, not sure if there is a preservative in it or if it’s the vacuum seal. They all start tasting the same very quickly.

You have to pick your meals ages in advance or they will send the same meals twice. They also bombard you with spam emails every day so you never know what emails are spam or about your orders. Customer service was good the first call and horrific the second call.

Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder

Not price worthy

It’s too expensive for the choice given and amount given. The choices keep repeating and there’s no great dish option for veg. Breakfast should be something else rather than just the hot meals

Louise W.
Louise W.asked

Where in wa do you delivery to

Jen Jen
Jen Jen

I'm in cockburn area .

Susie H
Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives