My Muscle Chef

Variety, quality and affordable meal planning

I've only been eating the Mh Muscle Chef meals for a few weeks, but as someone who works long hours and most days of the week, it's really helped me to still eat a good and balanced diet whilst I'm training and working so much.
There are heaps of options, all are delicious and different to what I'd usually cook, so I'm not getting bored of it. Makes it easy to monitor macros too. Will keep it going

Misha
MishaSydney, NSW

Great value yummy food

Good quality meals & easy to order. Am working my way through all the different meal options at the moment and have enjoyed every meal so far & the portions are just right for me.

Good quality and easy

Most of the meals are filling enough , the low calorie options less so but that’s to be expected. The program is very easy and the subscription makes it easy to use

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Yummy food, easy subscription and reminder settings, appreciate that they accommodate for dairy allergy really well.

Adding one to two cups of vegetables to each meal helps fills me up. Coming from no structure to my eating, I found it easy to follow the program provided I chose the high protein meals.

Chris H
Chris HSydney, NSW

Delicious

Randomly bought a meal from BP and that afternoon jumped online to order more. Delicious, good portion sizes and a great variety. Low Cal meals are filling but not heavy. Ended up getting a weekly subscription to manage my calories. Best tasting meal program I have ever tried.

Sara
SaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good chicken

Muscle Chef has some great meals. But it’s hit and miss.. I have had to throw away heaps of meals for example the beef burger was putrid. Other times meals have turned sour because they are close to the expiration day. However most meals are delicious and customer service has always refunded me for bad meals after heated discussions. The chicken is delicious so is the beef in the lasagna and spaghetti bolognaise. Out of all the food competitors this one is the best by far :)

Saves time

Good value, time saving, on time delivery. Some meals a little bit plain taste, and the vanilla cinnamon drink is too sweet. Customizable plans would be a nice option. Eg, keto plan, but consumer can select their favorite options...

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Great tasty, easy vegan meals

I love the Vegan Booster pack for its taste, it’s macros and because it’s so easy to eat on the go. My Muscle Chef definitely is my go to for quick and easy vegan meals. I have tried different brands but My Muscle Chef tastes the best.

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Amazing quality and value!

The meals are perfect to fit with my nutritional requirements as an athlete in high performance sport. The variety of meals allows me to tailor the plan each day and week, and they all taste absolutely amazing.

Delicious and Well balanced Food

My Muscle Chef hands down is just delicious, well balanced food packed well, that gives me back my day without sacrificing a fresh cooked meal. Tried out many of these services and My Muscle Chef stands out as the all rounder. If you want to reach your goals with great tasting, great variety and filling meals, without having to think about min/maxing, they got you.

Belinda
Belinda

Love My Muscle meals

The meals are filling and well balanced with the extra bonus of being very tasty.
The high protein low carb options are fantastic. even my fussy bottomless pit son enjoyed the meals and snacks.

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Great food and picky eater friendly

I love the food and as a self diagnosed picky eater i was not a fan of some of their meals and i like how you have access to all the meals each week and can tailor your meal plan to the foods you enjoy and arent stuck with a list of predetermined meals

Worst service ever

Worst product ever

Order my food got delivered to a other house and than was told I would get a other one free of charge and never received it

Do not use this service

Also Kevin the team leader from my muscle chef is not very helpful as not provided the best service

Please save your money and time and buy youfoodz

Rip off

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Great portion size and tastes great!

Delivery was fast and efficient. The food itself was well packaged and had good portion sizes. Heaps of variety and tasted like home cooked meals. One of the best home deliveries I’ve had.

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Top quality range of great food!

The portion sizes are more than sufficient and taste great. Love the diverse range of meals and variety to choose from to fit with my macros and nutrition plan. These meals are convenient and are a regular and consistent part of my life and diet.

Susie H
Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

Daniel F.My Muscle Chef

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Mrs W
Mrs Wasked

when are you going to deliver to Parkerville in WA. You deliver to the two suburbs on either side, both only a couple of streets away and in the same postcode

Daniel F.My Muscle Chef

Hi Mrs W,

Thank you for reaching out & bringing this to our attention.

We definitely do deliver to Parkerville, WA. It appears that the suburb was closed off on our website, but this has been rectified so you should be able to now set up a delivery to this suburb.

My apologies for this!

Please reach out if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks,