• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (97%) · No (3%)

Luke

LukePerth, WA

Macros are way of

While these meals are great tasting the macros are way off. I separated the ingredients out of the chicken noodle stir fry to calculate the protein content, the label stated it had 68g of protein, I weighed 54g of chicken from the whole meal and with the noodles and veggies it came to around 30g of protein max, big difference!

I emailed MyMuscleChef and wasn’t given any answers as to why they are labelled so inaccurately. I also asked for a refund which they didn’t agree too.
No matter what your goals are you need to know what macros your putting into your body, do not trust these meals as they will screw up your progress.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

Excellent vegan options

Big shout out to your chefs for the amazing vegan meals.
I'm a pretty fussy vegan and awesome cook so have no problem whipping up low calorie high protein and delicious meals . . But have to say was pleasantly suprised by your vegan meals. Have added then to my weekly meal plans and also happy to recommend to my vegan clients. Can't wait to try more ❤

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020
Kevin

KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great food and service.

There was an accident happened on my order. I contacted My Muscle Chef and they provided an excellent service and resolved the issue immediately. I will buy from them again.

Start DateJuly 2020

Hi Kevin!
Thank you for your amazing review! We are glad to hear our Customer Support was able to assist you. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything in the future! Always happy to help :)

Jayne

JayneSydney, NSW

Wow yum will definitely be ordering again

wow got my first delivery had the falafel YUMM and surprised its on the NOOM app when i log my meals. The falafel was soft and moist like it should be and im not a chickpea person but yum with all the flavor packed in that serve. I work night shifts so this is absolutely perfect Thankyou

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Hi Jayne!
Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Glad to hear you were impressed with your first ever order. Welcome to My Muscle Chef! Enjoy!

Mia

MiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delicious!

Delivery on time, great communication, loveeee the food and it’s so delicious, portion is perfect! Love how you can choose low calorie meals and easy to navigate on your website. I highly recommended!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Hi Mia!
Glad to hear you enjoyed our meals and services! Thank you for the review!

Absolutely delicious and filling !

I am so happy with my muscle chef! There foods are so tasty, fresh and delicious! They are satisfying and actually fill you up!
I will keep ordering!! ❤️ Highly recommend

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain and Weight Loss

Hi Jamzzz!

Thank you for your lovely feedback! Glad to hear you enjoy our meals!

Mike

MikeNew South Wales

Raw chicken

I have been enjoying my muscle chef meals until last night when I heated up my garlic and herb chicken, took it out and stirred around and found the chicken was pink, not even cooked, left a message on Facebook and it got deleted, clearly they don't like negative feedback. This is a serious issue and that's how you treat customers.

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Nick B

Nick BSydney, NSW

The perfect package

A great tasting meal service with lots of variety and combining proteins, carbs and fats. Lots of different meal options or just pick your own like I do. Highly recommend MMC.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Hi Nick!
This is great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to review!

Tajana

TajanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very impressed

Very impressed
Very tasty
No issues with delivery
Happy they are fresh meals
Easy to order
Love the variety. Love how you can select the calories / grams of carbs for you intended intake

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Hi Tajana!
Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review! Glad you enjoy!

Dan

DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good quality and quantity

I have tried various pre made meals and none came close to this. Most of the meals are delicious.

It is more expensive then other pre made meals on the market however they are more filling and enjoyable to eat.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2019
Kate

KateSouthwest, VIC

The best ever!

I have tried various pre made meals and none came close to this. Not only do most of the meals have super high protein (which is really important to me) they are all delicious.

I have been having these meals on and off for the last 3 years and I can't recommend them highly enough. (The snacks are great too).

The customer service is also exceptional.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2017
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for your Amazing feedback Kate! Glad to hear you love our meals!

JUSTIN

JUSTIN

Always delicious meals

Have been using MMC now for over 3 months and have tried almost all of their meals. Every meal that I’ve had has been delicious, fresh and convenient.

I had one issue once with a meal, MMC where quick to reply, offering their apologies and investigating what had happened. Offering a credit towards my next subscription.

I find myself full from their meals and not craving after tea. They also help me to calorie count and manage my weight.

5 stars guys keep up the great work.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Hi Justin, Thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear you are enjoying our meals and that our customer service team was able to help you!

Demi M.

Demi M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tasty and filling!!!

It’s hard to find meals within your range of calories that actually fill you up but I’ve never had this issue with my muscle chef. There’s always a very decent serving and everything tastes amazing!

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Bill C.

Bill C.South East Queensland, QLD

Good food, bad website

The food is good. A bit pricey though. I have had many issues with the website over the years, on different browsers and different computers. The current issue is- can't re-order

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Life changing!

I have been using MMC for over 4 months now, and absolutely obsessed. They are definitely a little bit more expensive but the quality, flavour and variety are amazing. Its so great to be able to eat pasta, risotto and lasagna without feeling bad. I have lost 10kg in 4 months, and on the way to 10 more. Also, many of the fitness meals use ambassadors who are not a great image for a young woman like me, of a normal weight. Your social media platforms are a good variety, and not showing images of women that are unnatural. I will continue to order for as long as I can!

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

Hi Sarah!
Thank you for your amazing feedback! Best of luck as you continue your journey! We are proud to be of assistance with your goals.

Deep relief

Before being introduced to my muscle chef. I was laying out about 3/4 times a day. Now I’m hitting 1/2 a day. Also it taste great. Beef lasagna is my fav or maybe the naked fajitas? I’ve also lost a bit of timber. Highly recommend

Taste
Start DateJune 2020
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss

Delicious, convenient, great delivery service!

I received my first box a few days ago. I ordered 14 meals to be delivered the day after I got home following major surgery. So glad a friend recommended MMC as a solution to my dilemma. As my activity is limited for a month I chose the lower calorie options. Everything I've tried so far has been absolutely delicious. Received text messages throughout the day tracking the delivery. Great service, great food. Thanks So much!

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Declines as you go on

the first meal was easy and convenient but from then on every week their were mistakes such as overcharges, declining meal quality, items missing, incorrect items, late deliveries, lazy delivery people. cancelled membership after they got rid of all their keto friendly and good tasting meals

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Timely DeliveryNo
Meal Plans(s)Daily Planner and Menu Builder
Sonia T.

Sonia T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best prepackaged meals I’ve ever bought. Even my friend who runs very posh hospitality venues says “this is a good chef”

Perfect meal size for me. Good variety and taste satisfies. I use them for visitors as well. They think I’ve cooked!! Healthy choice and less waste in my household of one. I love to Cook but don’t even bother now. This stops me eating junk or snacks.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
JacobI

JacobISydney

Amazing food and service but frustrating subscription service

All meals taste like real food and since doing vacuum sealing they taste better and last longer. Customer service is great, we had issues with the subscription service and they fixed it for us with no dramas.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2017

Ms.E- melbourne

Ms.E- melbourneasked

Has anyone tried my muscle chef who doesn’t have a microwave? How do the meals fare if heated up via oven or a steamer ? Anyone have photos they could share or comments?

Hi There!

Thank you for your question, one of our customers is more than welcome to reach out and share their experience! However, Team MYMC discussed your question on the best alternative option to a microwave. We concluded that gradually heating in a non-stick fry pan was the easiest and most beneficial to keep the quality of the food and flavours. A few of us here have done this when needed! While we always recommend the use of a microwave, this method is definitely a great option!

Otherwise, Oven or a steamer should also do the trick.

Please remember to take the food out of the pre packaged container before heating with anything other than a Microwave!

See more information on this topic via our FAQs:

H K.

H K.asked

is pesto chicken, butter chicken and satay chicken halal?

Kylee W
Kylee W

Not sure sorry. Ask someone on their website email

Hi there,

Our meals are not halal certified however all the proteins we use are halal excluding Kangaroo.

As our meals are prepped in bulk in a commercial kitchen, we strongly suggest our Disclaimer be viewed prior to purchasing our products.

To view Nutritional Values and Ingredients, simply click on the link below;

Please kindly note that some of our meals also contain some form of alcohol such as wine in the cooking process so please take your time and check the ingredients carefully before purchasing.

laura b.

laura b.asked

I have noticed when i calculate the macros and calories of what is in your meals vs what is stated on the label sometimes it seems wildly off. How often do you reassess your calorie / macro count to ensure accuracy and how often do you adjust errors or discrepancies?

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your question!

The team at MYMC work to ensure our meals consist of nutrient dense and high quality proteins. This process begin with our team of product developers and nutritionists creating recipes and tracking the Macronutrient values accordingly. We do so via a program called "Foodworks", This program uses information sourced from our suppliers to calculate the nutritional information and takes into account variables such as the way in which the food is prepared and any weight losses or gains. During the preparation and packaging process we have intricate weighing and scaling procedures that are done to ensure the meals match the reports/labelling from Foodworks.

We understand the importance of accurate nutritional information for our customers goals. If you ever feel as though our meals are under weight or do not have the usual consistencies, please do not hesitate to call us 1300 364993 or email team@mymusclechef.com

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives