Michael A.

Michael A.Perth, WA

Delicious, filling and fresh

The meals are very tasty and fill me up nicely. I have been using youfoodz previously but will not be going back to them after finding muscle chef. Thesr meals not only taste more fresh and are more filling, but they are also a little cheaper as you get a discount the more meals you add to cart. Very Good!!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Annalise K.

Annalise K.Hunter Region, NSW

Very tasty meals. Above and beyond what I was expecting flavour wise.

The meals fill me up very well. Im never left hungry and they are decent portion sizes.
I didnt use a program, but picked mixed meals to make my own program. My partner and I have been very satisfied.

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019

Daniel Z

Daniel Z

Making my life easier since 2018

I have ordered a few meals from other competitors, and My Muscle Chef has been the best. For the last 12 months, it has made my life easier, by saving time and doing more of what I love.

Taste
Start DateDecember 2018

Stefan

StefanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made my life a dream

Recently I partook in an 8 week challenge at Bodyfit Prahran and decided to get MuscleChef to fuel me up - my results were nothing less than extraordinary and I'm keeping up with my commitment to MuscleChef . The food is seriously delicious, balanced, service is outstanding and I feel great!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Meal Plans(s)Performance

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got my first order - Love it!

My first day on My MuscleChef and I'm loving it so far, the food is great; very tasty, quiet satisfying and the portion size of the meat is quiet generous compared to others. The program is very easy to follow and suited to various diets.

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019

Kristyn3

Kristyn3Perth, WA

Great Service

Delivery times are the best as they offer a weekday and a weekend day (in my area), order is kept up to date with times etc through text messages.
Also a wide range of meals available and actually tastes great.
Good packaging that keeps the food cold and fresh.

Taste
Start DateJune 2019

Kez M

Kez M

Lovely food BUT THE PLASTIC....

Apart from a few teething issues with my first order I tasted my first meal and it was delicious so looking forward to the next. However, I cannot justify ordering again due to the packaging albeit recyclable -we know how bad OZ recycling issues are .. I just cannot bring myself to use a product that puts out so much plastic - and when I checked the FAQs on the website I noticed hardly anyone had looked up how to recycle the plastics etc. I figure I should just go to my takeaway Asian or whatever and take my tiffin to be filled. Sorry guys, as I said, lovely food BUT

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Amazing... completely exceeded my expectations

These meals are absolutely delicious!! So full of flavour and filling. I never expected these to be so amazing, I will continue ordering and recommending to others. I also love the packaging and convenience of these meals.

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss

Dawn

Delicious food, best of the ready meals I've had

The quality of ingredients in these meals is obvious from your first and every bite. Having tried a number of different ready meal services I can wholeheartedly say this is by far the best. I hope the quality is maintained as the business grows.

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019

Lisby A.

Lisby A.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Quality!

The meals are SO tasty. The calorie controlled portions have helped me shed a lot of weight, and they're so tasty I don't feel like i'm sacrificing anything! The vacuum sealed packaging is really handy and keeps the food super fresh.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for sharing your MYMC experience, Lisby! We're thrilled to hear that our Calorie Control meals have helped in your weight loss journey and are looking forward to continue supplying you with fresh, macro-friendly meals.

Fuller for longer!

I love MMC meals! I am able to choose from a huge variety of delicious meals which are balanced and created to help me achieve my weightloss goals. They leave me satisfied for longer so I don't feel the need to snack between meals! Success! Thanks MMC

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder and Weight Loss
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Hi Jac, we're pleased to hear you're enjoying our range of 50+ meals on the menu! We look forward to continue supplying you with even more tasty, nutritious meals to aid your weight loss journey.

Claudia

ClaudiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!

All the meals i have tried so far have been amazing they have so much taste and flavour unlike other meal prep services where the meals can be bland. There is also so much variety in their menu it feels like your eating out each night and are left so satisfied after each meal. The ordering process is simple and easy and the subscription makes it so easy.

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Hi Claudia, we're overjoyed to know you're enjoying a regular subscription from the Chef. Keep your eyes out for an exclusive update in which we improve the experience for all customers with rewards, savings and incentives coming soon!

Amy D.

Amy D.Sydney, NSW

Perfect In Every Way

After subscribing and then unsubscribing to other meal prep services we decided to try MMC as they offered the option to order as needed rather than on a weekly subscription basis. MMC is by far the best we have had tried!!!

As others have mentioned the food is great!!! I also love the innovative packaging that allows for compact storage in the fridge/freezer and more efficient reheating.

Another factor that is important to us is the delivery occurred within the specified time-frame. This is something that previous subscription services failed on regularly.

We will definitely continue to stock our freezer with MMC meals. Oh and if you like fish, do yourself a favor and try the Fish Penne Pasta with Blue Vein Sauce. :)

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019

Adrian P.

Adrian P.Hunter Region, NSW

Fabulous

Similar to other reviewers, I have tried other meal preparation services. The other services I have tried were good. However, MMC is by far the best meal prep service I have tried. It is by far the tastiest and healthiest. I have only just joined the program however will most certainly now be a long standing customer. Congratulations MMC.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for sharing your review with us, Adrian. We truly value your feedback and look forward to supplying you with fresh, flavoursome meals to complement your routine.

Mahmoud E.

Mahmoud E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Meal Prep Company

Hands Down best meal prep service i have used. Every meal feels like a restaurant made meal. I am actually always excited to eat the meal, which is unusual when on a cutting diet because foods are usually bland.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for sharing the kind words, Mahmoud! At My Muscle Chef we pride ourselves on delivering meals that are fresh, full of flavour and suitable for your active lifestyle.

grant

grantSydney, NSW

Best meal delivery service out there

I've tried several meal delivery services and this is hands down the best. The food tastes the freshest, is actually delicious, and has easy to follow nutritional information right there on the package. Plus the variety is amazing and the price can't be beat!

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

We are overjoyed to hear your positive feedback, Grant! Stay tuned for NEW meals arriving to the Chef's menu this month!

Shred

ShredSouth East Queensland, QLD

great meals

arrives on time
tasty meals
huge variety
very happy
easy to use website
My daughter suggested I give the site a try & I'm glad I did . Fantastic to not have to worry about cooking when I get home from work

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain and Weight Loss
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

We're thrilled to hear you enjoy our service, Shred! You can look forward to even more exciting news from us as we update our menu this month!

better than other meal prep

I have tried, very briefly, a couple of other meal prep services. The quality of the MMC food is significantly better. The food is not delivered frozen which is good.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

Excellent all round

Efficient service from initial online order through to the quick delivery, super tasty meals with high quality ingredients and IIFYM? Yes for sure. 5 stars all round My Muscle Chef.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for your feedback, Sonie! Our meals are designed to fit your macros and deliver on taste.

What a great company & products

My Muscle Chef does it all :-)
Great food, amazing nutritional value, good prices, accurate delivery. Only downside is custom meals do take quite a bit to come (usually 5-7 days heads up is needed when ordering)

However, issues are quickly and easily rectified. The food tastes AMAZING, it's hard to believe the nutritional facts sometimes. But the weight keeps coming off so it's hard to argue with the facts!

Will keep using :)

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Meal Plans(s)Couples Lunch & Dinner Pack and Menu Builder