Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Yeah it’s good

Lack a little extra veggies in the picture it looks a little better And fuller in the package but it still tastes great and it still fills us up good

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Might as well throw away all my cookware now

Definitely fills you up, I often struggle to finish. I’m actually able to eat things I normally can’t stand (pumpkin, sweet potato, etc). Tastes great and so easy to heat up. 10/10 will continue to use this service

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Amazing product

I have found the meals to have the most amazing flavours, textures and never found the meat to be dry. 100% recommend! If you are sitting on the fence, just go for it! You won’t regret it!

Taste
Start DateOctober 2020

Absolutely delicious

Absolutely delicious. Great tasting food that actually keeps you full.
Great value for money. Tons of variety to choose from. Highly recommended especially if you are trying to loose lots of weight.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Jayne

JayneSydney, NSW

Wow yum will definitely be ordering again

wow got my first delivery had the falafel YUMM and surprised its on the NOOM app when i log my meals. The falafel was soft and moist like it should be and im not a chickpea person but yum with all the flavor packed in that serve. I work night shifts so this is absolutely perfect Thankyou

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Hi Jayne!
Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Glad to hear you were impressed with your first ever order. Welcome to My Muscle Chef! Enjoy!

Mia

MiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delicious!

Delivery on time, great communication, loveeee the food and it’s so delicious, portion is perfect! Love how you can choose low calorie meals and easy to navigate on your website. I highly recommended!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Hi Mia!
Glad to hear you enjoyed our meals and services! Thank you for the review!

Mike

MikeNew South Wales

Raw chicken

I have been enjoying my muscle chef meals until last night when I heated up my garlic and herb chicken, took it out and stirred around and found the chicken was pink, not even cooked, left a message on Facebook and it got deleted, clearly they don't like negative feedback. This is a serious issue and that's how you treat customers.

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Tajana

TajanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very impressed

Very impressed
Very tasty
No issues with delivery
Happy they are fresh meals
Easy to order
Love the variety. Love how you can select the calories / grams of carbs for you intended intake

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Hi Tajana!
Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review! Glad you enjoy!

Dan

DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good quality and quantity

I have tried various pre made meals and none came close to this. Most of the meals are delicious.

It is more expensive then other pre made meals on the market however they are more filling and enjoyable to eat.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2019
JacobI

JacobISydney

Amazing food and service but frustrating subscription service

All meals taste like real food and since doing vacuum sealing they taste better and last longer. Customer service is great, we had issues with the subscription service and they fixed it for us with no dramas.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2017
BOGSONG LEE

BOGSONG LEEIllawarra, NSW

Variety of menu choices

Variety of menu choices..
It's delicious and fast delivery.
Also great menu and good food quality than I expected.
I can't wait for the new menu :)
Definitely I would recommend people to buy them.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Mel

Mel

Great food options and tasty too!

Started buying these meals due to having a high needs baby and partner working all day and no time to cook. Plus wanted something nutritional. Meals are great. I am vegetarian and there is a vast range of vego/vegan meals to pick from. Partner also enjoys his meat dishes. Food is delivered on time and always chilled and well packed. Customer service is great. Always answer any enquires promptly.

Taste
Start DateJune 2020
Huey

HueyPerth, WA

Love the food, the portions, the nutrition

I tried a few "ready made meals delivered" type services, which seem to be springing up a lot lately; this one I found to be the best value for money. The two main things for me were calories and sodium, and although not all the meals are low-sodium-friendly, the fact that it's easy to view on the website is awesome (it would be better if you could sort by sodium content). The meals taste great too, genuinely enjoyable and don't feel like a diet. Overall, the best meal provider thing that I've tried, and am going to be sticking with them.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020
Little legs

Little legsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tasty, filling, fun!

Tasty & filling meals. Bought for the convenience of work lunches. Was exciting to choose a new meal for my lunch daily. I kept the black containers too for different uses around my house.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for sharing your review! We appreciate your support.

Nicola W.Perth, WA

Tastes like home made!

The food is fantastic and fresh. I love the air tight packaging. I've tried a few frozen meal services and they mostly just come out gross and sloppy with very small amounts of meat.. The food I've tried so far from MMC is like I've just cooked it at home :)
Definitely does not feel like diet food and very tasty, thank you!
Happy to have found a service that works for me :)
Thanks guys!

Taste
Start DateJune 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you kindly for sharing your five-star review, Nicola! We are overjoyed to hear that our range of healthy meals are to your liking, and look forward to fuelling you through 2020.

Thanks! :)

Holly

HollyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value, great taste.

My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you kindly for sharing your comprehensive, 5-star review of our service, Holly! We are deeply appreciative of your positive feedback and look forward to fuelling you throughout 2020.

Fahad A.

Fahad A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is so perfect products and testy food

well done the foods are delicious and I really like it for sure I will recommend it for everyone I know. It is healthy food and that what I am looking for.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for sharing your review, Fahad! We are pleased to hear our meals are helping you through your lifestyle.

Dom

DomSydney, NSW

Simply amazing food. Fresh tasty and very filling

Decided to give MMC a go, Food is fresh, tasty and the variety is a plenty. Would recommend highly. 1st week lost 3.5KG and it’s been easy and enjoyable. Thank you MMC

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for sharing your review, Dom! We really appreciate the positive feedback and are so impressed to hear that our meals have helped you lose weight in such little time. We look forward to fuelling your active routine throughout 2020.

Bec

Bec

Great Company!

The food was great, too healthy for my liking so i won't be continuing with my subscription but it's worth the try! A great company nonetheless from ordering (easy to navigate website), delivery, customer resolutions and taste! Deserving of business - they will look after customers the best they can and I really appreciate that. Thank-you Muscle Chef.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Meal Plans(s)Performance
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for sharing your review, Bec! We do appreciate your honest feedback.

Courtney D.

Courtney D.Victoria

The best take home/freezable meal option

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you kindly for sharing your comprehensive review, Courtesy! We are overjoyed to hear that our meals are to your liking and look forward to fuelling your 2020.

Musaab A.

Musaab A.asked

Hi
Is the meals Halal

Hi Musaab A!

Our meals are not halal certified however all the proteins we use are halal excluding Kangaroo.

As our meals are prepped in bulk in a commercial kitchen, we strongly suggest our Disclaimer be viewed prior to purchasing our products.

To view Nutritional Values and Ingredients, simply click on the link below;

Please kindly note that some of our meals also contain some form of alcohol such as wine in the cooking process. If you are unsure of our ingredients or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer support team at team@mymusclechef.com or give us a call on 1300 364 993.

Maria Elizabeth C.

Maria Elizabeth C.asked

Hi is My Muscle Chef meals safe to eat during pregnancy?

Hi Maria,

My Muscle Chef meals can be included as part of a healthy diet and if you have any concerns whether this may suit your current diet, health goals and/or conditions such as pregnancy please seek advice from a medical professional or dietitian before consuming our meals.

Once you have been given the ok feel free to get in touch with our customer support team for any further questions or queries at team@mymusclechef.com or call us on 1300 364 993.

Thank you! :)

John C.

John C.asked

Are you a registered NDIS provider so I can claim for these meals?

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out with this question!

Please note, we are not NDIS approved so unfortunately we are unable to provide the split invoices as our pricing is only based off per unit.

We are currently in the works of becoming NDIS approved/registered however, with no exact date to confirm as of yet. Please subscribe to our newsletters for the latest updates!

Please see the link below to subscribe-;

In the meantime, should you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us on team@mymusclechef.com or on 1300 364 993.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives