• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (97%) · No (3%)

Lisa A

Lisa ACentral West, NSW

Delicious

Every time I taste something new its delicious, my partner an i love how easy they are, we don't follow a program just convenient for work and after work.
A suggestion for me to continue to buy would be half size meals as I am someone who has had WLS so I waste a bit but for my partner they're perfect no negatives here

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Linda

LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely delicious

The meals are ultra tasty and very generous serves. I love the extensive variety. The packaging is sensible and doesn't use up too much room in the freezer. The meals are at your fingertips and saves me money from eating out.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Hussam A.

Hussam A.Sydney, NSW

Really are great

I have tried a lot of healthly eating meals in the past and these are the only ones i like. They actually taste like real food. $10 roughly each but worth every cent.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Wandergatherer

WandergathererSydney, NSW

Heaven in a microwaveable package!

If you’re looking for perfect portion size, delicious meals, time savings for the time poor, a great variety of meals, an easy to navigate website, and value for money - try MMC. Your body will thank you for it. My training has improved too! I feel healthier but the results are clear in my new found strength, stamina and all around wellbeing. 5 STAR!!

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder
Jen

JenCanberra

Cut above the rest of the ready meal options!

I ordered my first week of MYMC to have a week off food prep... I'm still ordering weeks later! Delicious and well portioned meals, quick to heat up and quality ingredients too. I'm converted!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Kazza4

Kazza4South East Queensland, QLD

Tasty Food, Great Variety, So convenient!

Very happy with the portion sizes, great variety of meals available. Using the meals to maintain weight. Look forward to them every day. I also like that I am able to freeze the meals so they won't go to waste. These meals are so tasty can hardly believe they are prepared meals. Thank you My Muscle Chef!!!!

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Matt

MattMelbourne

Game changer!

There are plenty of meal delivery options but nothing with the health benefits that MMC offers. They meals are delicious, reasonably priced and well portioned. Happy and repeat customer in me!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain

LukeS

LukeSSydney, NSW

So good. Beats competitors. Very handy for training schedule

Food tastes good. All meals. It’s quick. I haven’t had a bad meal yet. Compared to competitors I have tried, my wife and I agree this just tastes far better

Taste
Start DateOctober 2020
Meal Plans(s)Performance and Weight Loss

Brett

BrettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Food is ok so far

Breakfast bars super high in sugar ... my first order was great , second order was average , felt like the food was old and dry . Delivery is good , always on time . Hopefully next week is good

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Paddy

PaddySydney, NSW

Yummy in my tummy

The food is fantastic and fresh. Does look a bit funny due to the vacuum seal, but does not effect taste at all! Delivery is incredibly convenient and you get crazy accurate delivery time so you aren’t stuck waiting all day for your food to arrive.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2020

Great Tasty Food

Great variety of food for all different tastes, protien, carb, and veggie preferences!
and even better $$$ savings when buy in bulk.
Only thing I would add is could have different sizes for meal preferences

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

The best food delivery service of them all

Of all the brands I’ve tried, including Youfoodz, Fitness Outcomes, Macros and other smaller ones, MyMuscleChef is by far the best and most consistent. Pricing is also very reasonable and portions are perfect.

The food is also by far the most delicious, and the range is huge!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Performance

Game changer for diet

My muscle chef hands down is the best prepared meals available they have the biggest menu and the best taste

They are responsible pricing and so convenient I’d recommend MMC to any any one wanting healthy prepared meals.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Excellent meals!

The meals are a perfect size and delicious! Love the variety of meals and being able to just pull one out of the fridge, knowing I’m getting a nutritious meal

Taste
Start DateJune 2020
Luke

LukePerth, WA

Macros are way of

While these meals are great tasting the macros are way off. I separated the ingredients out of the chicken noodle stir fry to calculate the protein content, the label stated it had 68g of protein, I weighed 54g of chicken from the whole meal and with the noodles and veggies it came to around 30g of protein max, big difference!

I emailed MyMuscleChef and wasn’t given any answers as to why they are labelled so inaccurately. I also asked for a refund which they didn’t agree too.
No matter what your goals are you need to know what macros your putting into your body, do not trust these meals as they will screw up your progress.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

Excellent vegan options

Big shout out to your chefs for the amazing vegan meals.
I'm a pretty fussy vegan and awesome cook so have no problem whipping up low calorie high protein and delicious meals . . But have to say was pleasantly suprised by your vegan meals. Have added then to my weekly meal plans and also happy to recommend to my vegan clients. Can't wait to try more ❤

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Hi Grace!
We are over the moon to hear you are loving our vegan meals. Thank you for your support!

Absolutely delicious and filling !

I am so happy with my muscle chef! There foods are so tasty, fresh and delicious! They are satisfying and actually fill you up!
I will keep ordering!! ❤️ Highly recommend

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain and Weight Loss

Hi Jamzzz!

Thank you for your lovely feedback! Glad to hear you enjoy our meals!

Nick B

Nick BSydney, NSW

The perfect package

A great tasting meal service with lots of variety and combining proteins, carbs and fats. Lots of different meal options or just pick your own like I do. Highly recommend MMC.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Hi Nick!
This is great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to review!

Kate

KateSouthwest, VIC

The best ever!

I have tried various pre made meals and none came close to this. Not only do most of the meals have super high protein (which is really important to me) they are all delicious.

I have been having these meals on and off for the last 3 years and I can't recommend them highly enough. (The snacks are great too).

The customer service is also exceptional.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2017
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for your Amazing feedback Kate! Glad to hear you love our meals!

JUSTIN

JUSTIN

Always delicious meals

Have been using MMC now for over 3 months and have tried almost all of their meals. Every meal that I’ve had has been delicious, fresh and convenient.

I had one issue once with a meal, MMC where quick to reply, offering their apologies and investigating what had happened. Offering a credit towards my next subscription.

I find myself full from their meals and not craving after tea. They also help me to calorie count and manage my weight.

5 stars guys keep up the great work.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Hi Justin, Thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear you are enjoying our meals and that our customer service team was able to help you!

Musaab A.

Musaab A.asked

Hi
Is the meals Halal

Hi Musaab A!

Our meals are not halal certified however all the proteins we use are halal excluding Kangaroo.

As our meals are prepped in bulk in a commercial kitchen, we strongly suggest our Disclaimer be viewed prior to purchasing our products.

To view Nutritional Values and Ingredients, simply click on the link below;

Please kindly note that some of our meals also contain some form of alcohol such as wine in the cooking process. If you are unsure of our ingredients or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer support team at team@mymusclechef.com or give us a call on 1300 364 993.

Maria Elizabeth C.

Maria Elizabeth C.asked

Hi is My Muscle Chef meals safe to eat during pregnancy?

Hi Maria,

My Muscle Chef meals can be included as part of a healthy diet and if you have any concerns whether this may suit your current diet, health goals and/or conditions such as pregnancy please seek advice from a medical professional or dietitian before consuming our meals.

Once you have been given the ok feel free to get in touch with our customer support team for any further questions or queries at team@mymusclechef.com or call us on 1300 364 993.

Thank you! :)

John C.

John C.asked

Are you a registered NDIS provider so I can claim for these meals?

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out with this question!

Please note, we are not NDIS approved so unfortunately we are unable to provide the split invoices as our pricing is only based off per unit.

We are currently in the works of becoming NDIS approved/registered however, with no exact date to confirm as of yet. Please subscribe to our newsletters for the latest updates!

Please see the link below to subscribe-;

In the meantime, should you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us on team@mymusclechef.com or on 1300 364 993.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives