4.5

Kazza4

Kazza4South East Queensland, QLD

Tasty Food, Great Variety, So convenient!

Very happy with the portion sizes, great variety of meals available. Using the meals to maintain weight. Look forward to them every day. I also like that I am able to freeze the meals so they won't go to waste. These meals are so tasty can hardly believe they are prepared meals. Thank you My Muscle Chef!!!!

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Great Tasty Food

Great variety of food for all different tastes, protien, carb, and veggie preferences!
and even better $$$ savings when buy in bulk.
Only thing I would add is could have different sizes for meal preferences

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

The best food delivery service of them all

Of all the brands I’ve tried, including Youfoodz, Fitness Outcomes, Macros and other smaller ones, MyMuscleChef is by far the best and most consistent. Pricing is also very reasonable and portions are perfect.

The food is also by far the most delicious, and the range is huge!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Performance

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Excellent meals!

The meals are a perfect size and delicious! Love the variety of meals and being able to just pull one out of the fridge, knowing I’m getting a nutritious meal

Taste
Start DateJune 2020
Luke

LukePerth, WA

Macros are way of

While these meals are great tasting the macros are way off. I separated the ingredients out of the chicken noodle stir fry to calculate the protein content, the label stated it had 68g of protein, I weighed 54g of chicken from the whole meal and with the noodles and veggies it came to around 30g of protein max, big difference!

I emailed MyMuscleChef and wasn’t given any answers as to why they are labelled so inaccurately. I also asked for a refund which they didn’t agree too.
No matter what your goals are you need to know what macros your putting into your body, do not trust these meals as they will screw up your progress.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

Excellent vegan options

Big shout out to your chefs for the amazing vegan meals.
I'm a pretty fussy vegan and awesome cook so have no problem whipping up low calorie high protein and delicious meals . . But have to say was pleasantly suprised by your vegan meals. Have added then to my weekly meal plans and also happy to recommend to my vegan clients. Can't wait to try more ❤

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Hi Grace!
We are over the moon to hear you are loving our vegan meals. Thank you for your support!

Deep relief

Before being introduced to my muscle chef. I was laying out about 3/4 times a day. Now I’m hitting 1/2 a day. Also it taste great. Beef lasagna is my fav or maybe the naked fajitas? I’ve also lost a bit of timber. Highly recommend

Taste
Start DateJune 2020

Declines as you go on

the first meal was easy and convenient but from then on every week their were mistakes such as overcharges, declining meal quality, items missing, incorrect items, late deliveries, lazy delivery people. cancelled membership after they got rid of all their keto friendly and good tasting meals

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Timely DeliveryNo
Meal Plans(s)Daily Planner and Menu Builder
Sonia T.

Sonia T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best prepackaged meals I’ve ever bought. Even my friend who runs very posh hospitality venues says “this is a good chef”

Perfect meal size for me. Good variety and taste satisfies. I use them for visitors as well. They think I’ve cooked!! Healthy choice and less waste in my household of one. I love to Cook but don’t even bother now. This stops me eating junk or snacks.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Ash S

Ash SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has been really good so far!

They have really tasty meals all round, great portions and an awesome range available for me and my vegan partner also, have enjoyed it thoroughly for the last few months.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Helen S

Helen SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like the range of meals

Would prefer more choices of with larger portions. Didn't follow the program just using the meals for after gym/ working out and convenience. Have tried other meals this is by far the best tasting.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020
Additional Physical Activities Sport and Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain and Performance

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

My Muscle Chef makes life easy!!

My Muscle Chef has a great range of meals to choose from and they are so quick and easy! It has saved me so much time in my busy schedule for those moments when I don't have time to cook a proper dinner, and the meals are delicious and filling.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Adrian Salamone

Adrian SalamoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pre portion food that actually tastes great

The portions on all the meals are perfect and you are left satisfied and happy, loving the MYMCHEF So many amazing dishes and have helped me on my weight loss journey, I have so many favorites and great value for your money

Taste
Start DateJune 2020

Ema

EmaWimmera, VIC

Delicious and very filling meals

It very satisfying and very filling. Great variety of meals to choose from as well as the choice of adding in extra protein or veg if wanting to. Love love love!!

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020
Meal Plans(s)Performance and Weight Loss

Bryce D.

Bryce D.Sydney, NSW

Meals are Great and Customer Service is Outstanding

Switched to My Muscle Chef from another service after trying their single meals at a local store that sold them. Was very excited for my delivery only to find that someone had stolen the meals from the box.
Contacted MMC via chat to look at what a options were available and they sorted out the situation promptly and helped me change my order preferences so this won’t happen again.
Kevin from customer service is a legend.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020
Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

Great meals and time savings too.

I ordered the meals from a very long time ago. They are amazing, just becomes better everyday. Always changing recipes and always innovating with snacks too. Vegan range is the best.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2016
Meal Plans(s)Couples Lunch & Dinner Pack

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your kind words, our Product Development team definitely love to keep things interesting for customers and we're glad you're enjoying it!

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Meal-Prep Done!

By far the most nutritious and tasty ready-made meals available! My Muscle Chef meals are more filling than any other brand on the market. A great selection of meals to choose from. Highly recommend!

Taste
Start DateJune 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We appreciate your support.

Natalie

NatalieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

great service

I have found Muscle Chef to be a great service, meals are yummy and are a good size portion. Ordering is easy and pictures of meals are a true representation. Easy 2 min in the mic and meal is ready.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your support, Natalie! We appreciate the kind words.

Kristian

KristianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best meals from all of them.

I have been using my muscle chef for the past 6 weeks & honestly I am blown away by how good the food is. I have weight trained and kickbox for years, their food goes hand in hand with my routine. They don’t compromise their quality for anything. I highly recommend them to anyone at looking at changing their nutrition or life. 5 stars all round for these guys- Jump on the Chipotle chicken it is sensational.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Additional Physical Activities Sport and Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks so much for sharing your review and positive feedback, Kristian! We're thrilled to hear our healthy meals fit into your active routine, and look forward to fuelling your 2020.

Hooman S.

Hooman S.Sydney, NSW

Top of their game in the industry

Immaculately packaged, with no sacrifice on quality, taste and is reasonably priced, these guys are on top of their game in their industry. Consider me a fan and unofficial promoter of Muscle Chef!

Taste
Start DateJune 2020
Meal Plans(s)Performance
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you kindly for sharing your review, Hooman! We really appreciate your support and look forward to fuelling you throughout 2020.