• Additional Physical Activities
  • Timely DeliveryYes (97%) · No

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy and convenient

The meals tastes great and is help keep on track with my current diet. It is also so easy and convenient which saves me a lot of time not having to meal prep.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So convenient

Has been so easy, haven’t found one I don’t like and not hungry between meals. I know exactly how many calories I have left for the day without too much bother

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Additional Physical Activities Sport

Lisa A

Lisa ACentral West, NSW

Delicious

Every time I taste something new its delicious, my partner an i love how easy they are, we don't follow a program just convenient for work and after work.
A suggestion for me to continue to buy would be half size meals as I am someone who has had WLS so I waste a bit but for my partner they're perfect no negatives here

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Linda

LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely delicious

The meals are ultra tasty and very generous serves. I love the extensive variety. The packaging is sensible and doesn't use up too much room in the freezer. The meals are at your fingertips and saves me money from eating out.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Mark B

Mark BSydney, NSW

Lost 10kgs in 3 months!

After months of eating rubbish I got searching for a healthy food service. I started with muscle chef in early august to cover my lunches and dinners for the week. Not only have I lost some weight but overall feel healthier and energetic. Certainly helps that the food tastes amazing and there is plenty of variety. Keep up the good work team!

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Lauren

Lauren

Convenient and delicious!!

Finally some healthy low calorie food that convenient, cheap & actually has flavour! Also a plus that they have discounts.
I now get excited to health because it tastes so good!!

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

Wandergatherer

WandergathererSydney, NSW

Heaven in a microwaveable package!

If you’re looking for perfect portion size, delicious meals, time savings for the time poor, a great variety of meals, an easy to navigate website, and value for money - try MMC. Your body will thank you for it. My training has improved too! I feel healthier but the results are clear in my new found strength, stamina and all around wellbeing. 5 STAR!!

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Jen

JenCanberra

Cut above the rest of the ready meal options!

I ordered my first week of MYMC to have a week off food prep... I'm still ordering weeks later! Delicious and well portioned meals, quick to heat up and quality ingredients too. I'm converted!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Kazza4

Kazza4South East Queensland, QLD

Tasty Food, Great Variety, So convenient!

Very happy with the portion sizes, great variety of meals available. Using the meals to maintain weight. Look forward to them every day. I also like that I am able to freeze the meals so they won't go to waste. These meals are so tasty can hardly believe they are prepared meals. Thank you My Muscle Chef!!!!

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Matt

MattMelbourne

Game changer!

There are plenty of meal delivery options but nothing with the health benefits that MMC offers. They meals are delicious, reasonably priced and well portioned. Happy and repeat customer in me!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Yeah it’s good

Lack a little extra veggies in the picture it looks a little better And fuller in the package but it still tastes great and it still fills us up good

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Additional Physical Activities None

LukeS

LukeSSydney, NSW

So good. Beats competitors. Very handy for training schedule

Food tastes good. All meals. It’s quick. I haven’t had a bad meal yet. Compared to competitors I have tried, my wife and I agree this just tastes far better

Taste
Start DateOctober 2020
Meal Plans(s)Performance and Weight Loss

Brett

BrettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Food is ok so far

Breakfast bars super high in sugar ... my first order was great , second order was average , felt like the food was old and dry . Delivery is good , always on time . Hopefully next week is good

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Great! They really improved.

I'm 100% a satisfied customer of MMC. I was a customer in 2014/2015 but didn't really rate it then.
But since giving them another go last year, I've noticed a huge improvement in their product - taste and packaging.

Taste
Start DateJune 2019
Paddy

PaddySydney, NSW

Yummy in my tummy

The food is fantastic and fresh. Does look a bit funny due to the vacuum seal, but does not effect taste at all! Delivery is incredibly convenient and you get crazy accurate delivery time so you aren’t stuck waiting all day for your food to arrive.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2020
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss

Might as well throw away all my cookware now

Definitely fills you up, I often struggle to finish. I’m actually able to eat things I normally can’t stand (pumpkin, sweet potato, etc). Tastes great and so easy to heat up. 10/10 will continue to use this service

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Additional Physical Activities None
LJay

LJayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No seriously they are amazing

This was our first time trying ready made meals and I think I picked the right one! Seriously all the meals we've tried are soo tasty and help fit my macros when I'm too tired to cook. My friends and family rave about another well known company, we ordered from them too to compare and oh my heavens it's worse then what I'd imagine cold nursing home food would taste like, we're going to stick with My Muscle Chef lol!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Great Tasty Food

Great variety of food for all different tastes, protien, carb, and veggie preferences!
and even better $$$ savings when buy in bulk.
Only thing I would add is could have different sizes for meal preferences

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

The best food delivery service of them all

Of all the brands I’ve tried, including Youfoodz, Fitness Outcomes, Macros and other smaller ones, MyMuscleChef is by far the best and most consistent. Pricing is also very reasonable and portions are perfect.

The food is also by far the most delicious, and the range is huge!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Performance

Game changer for diet

My muscle chef hands down is the best prepared meals available they have the biggest menu and the best taste

They are responsible pricing and so convenient I’d recommend MMC to any any one wanting healthy prepared meals.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Musaab A.

Musaab A.asked

Hi
Is the meals Halal

Hi Musaab A!

Our meals are not halal certified however all the proteins we use are halal excluding Kangaroo.

As our meals are prepped in bulk in a commercial kitchen, we strongly suggest our Disclaimer be viewed prior to purchasing our products.

To view Nutritional Values and Ingredients, simply click on the link below;

Please kindly note that some of our meals also contain some form of alcohol such as wine in the cooking process. If you are unsure of our ingredients or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer support team at team@mymusclechef.com or give us a call on 1300 364 993.

Maria Elizabeth C.

Maria Elizabeth C.asked

Hi is My Muscle Chef meals safe to eat during pregnancy?

Hi Maria,

My Muscle Chef meals can be included as part of a healthy diet and if you have any concerns whether this may suit your current diet, health goals and/or conditions such as pregnancy please seek advice from a medical professional or dietitian before consuming our meals.

Once you have been given the ok feel free to get in touch with our customer support team for any further questions or queries at team@mymusclechef.com or call us on 1300 364 993.

Thank you! :)

John C.

John C.asked

Are you a registered NDIS provider so I can claim for these meals?

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out with this question!

Please note, we are not NDIS approved so unfortunately we are unable to provide the split invoices as our pricing is only based off per unit.

We are currently in the works of becoming NDIS approved/registered however, with no exact date to confirm as of yet. Please subscribe to our newsletters for the latest updates!

Please see the link below to subscribe-;

In the meantime, should you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us on team@mymusclechef.com or on 1300 364 993.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives