• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (97%) · No (3%)

Might as well throw away all my cookware now

Definitely fills you up, I often struggle to finish. I’m actually able to eat things I normally can’t stand (pumpkin, sweet potato, etc). Tastes great and so easy to heat up. 10/10 will continue to use this service

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
LJay

LJayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No seriously they are amazing

This was our first time trying ready made meals and I think I picked the right one! Seriously all the meals we've tried are soo tasty and help fit my macros when I'm too tired to cook. My friends and family rave about another well known company, we ordered from them too to compare and oh my heavens it's worse then what I'd imagine cold nursing home food would taste like, we're going to stick with My Muscle Chef lol!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Amazing product

I have found the meals to have the most amazing flavours, textures and never found the meat to be dry. 100% recommend! If you are sitting on the fence, just go for it! You won’t regret it!

Taste
Start DateOctober 2020

Great Tasty Food

Great variety of food for all different tastes, protien, carb, and veggie preferences!
and even better $$$ savings when buy in bulk.
Only thing I would add is could have different sizes for meal preferences

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

The best food delivery service of them all

Of all the brands I’ve tried, including Youfoodz, Fitness Outcomes, Macros and other smaller ones, MyMuscleChef is by far the best and most consistent. Pricing is also very reasonable and portions are perfect.

The food is also by far the most delicious, and the range is huge!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Performance

Game changer for diet

My muscle chef hands down is the best prepared meals available they have the biggest menu and the best taste

They are responsible pricing and so convenient I’d recommend MMC to any any one wanting healthy prepared meals.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Absolutely delicious

Absolutely delicious. Great tasting food that actually keeps you full.
Great value for money. Tons of variety to choose from. Highly recommended especially if you are trying to loose lots of weight.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Meg h

Meg h

Absolutely delicious

All meals I’ve had are fresh and delicious so convenient with busy working weeks highly recommended my favourite is the Thai beef power bowl macros are awesome live my muscle chef meals best I’ve ever tried

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder, Muscle Gain, Vegetarian Pack and Weight Loss
Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Excellent meals!

The meals are a perfect size and delicious! Love the variety of meals and being able to just pull one out of the fridge, knowing I’m getting a nutritious meal

Taste
Start DateJune 2020

Healthy and delicious!

My partner and I love MYMC. Having started with them a few weeks ago and are ideal for our weekday lunches and dinners. Ordering process is simple. The meals are well portioned and importantly delicious. We often underestimate the impact of good nutrition and after starting on these meals I feel less bloated and more energetic and my partner feels the same way.

If you're considering a healthy meal option I would recommend Muscle Chef!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Luke

LukePerth, WA

Macros are way of

While these meals are great tasting the macros are way off. I separated the ingredients out of the chicken noodle stir fry to calculate the protein content, the label stated it had 68g of protein, I weighed 54g of chicken from the whole meal and with the noodles and veggies it came to around 30g of protein max, big difference!

I emailed MyMuscleChef and wasn’t given any answers as to why they are labelled so inaccurately. I also asked for a refund which they didn’t agree too.
No matter what your goals are you need to know what macros your putting into your body, do not trust these meals as they will screw up your progress.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

Excellent vegan options

Big shout out to your chefs for the amazing vegan meals.
I'm a pretty fussy vegan and awesome cook so have no problem whipping up low calorie high protein and delicious meals . . But have to say was pleasantly suprised by your vegan meals. Have added then to my weekly meal plans and also happy to recommend to my vegan clients. Can't wait to try more ❤

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Hi Grace!
We are over the moon to hear you are loving our vegan meals. Thank you for your support!

Kevin

KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great food and service.

There was an accident happened on my order. I contacted My Muscle Chef and they provided an excellent service and resolved the issue immediately. I will buy from them again.

Hi Kevin!
Thank you for your amazing review! We are glad to hear our Customer Support was able to assist you. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything in the future! Always happy to help :)

Jayne

JayneSydney, NSW

Wow yum will definitely be ordering again

wow got my first delivery had the falafel YUMM and surprised its on the NOOM app when i log my meals. The falafel was soft and moist like it should be and im not a chickpea person but yum with all the flavor packed in that serve. I work night shifts so this is absolutely perfect Thankyou

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Hi Jayne!
Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Glad to hear you were impressed with your first ever order. Welcome to My Muscle Chef! Enjoy!

Mia

MiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delicious!

Delivery on time, great communication, loveeee the food and it’s so delicious, portion is perfect! Love how you can choose low calorie meals and easy to navigate on your website. I highly recommended!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Hi Mia!
Glad to hear you enjoyed our meals and services! Thank you for the review!

Absolutely delicious and filling !

I am so happy with my muscle chef! There foods are so tasty, fresh and delicious! They are satisfying and actually fill you up!
I will keep ordering!! ❤️ Highly recommend

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain and Weight Loss

Hi Jamzzz!

Thank you for your lovely feedback! Glad to hear you enjoy our meals!

Mike

MikeNew South Wales

Raw chicken

I have been enjoying my muscle chef meals until last night when I heated up my garlic and herb chicken, took it out and stirred around and found the chicken was pink, not even cooked, left a message on Facebook and it got deleted, clearly they don't like negative feedback. This is a serious issue and that's how you treat customers.

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Nick B

Nick BSydney, NSW

The perfect package

A great tasting meal service with lots of variety and combining proteins, carbs and fats. Lots of different meal options or just pick your own like I do. Highly recommend MMC.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Hi Nick!
This is great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to review!

Tajana

TajanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very impressed

Very impressed
Very tasty
No issues with delivery
Happy they are fresh meals
Easy to order
Love the variety. Love how you can select the calories / grams of carbs for you intended intake

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Hi Tajana!
Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review! Glad you enjoy!

Dan

DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good quality and quantity

I have tried various pre made meals and none came close to this. Most of the meals are delicious.

It is more expensive then other pre made meals on the market however they are more filling and enjoyable to eat.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2019

Musaab A.

Musaab A.asked

Hi
Is the meals Halal

Hi Musaab A!

Our meals are not halal certified however all the proteins we use are halal excluding Kangaroo.

As our meals are prepped in bulk in a commercial kitchen, we strongly suggest our Disclaimer be viewed prior to purchasing our products.

To view Nutritional Values and Ingredients, simply click on the link below;

Please kindly note that some of our meals also contain some form of alcohol such as wine in the cooking process. If you are unsure of our ingredients or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer support team at team@mymusclechef.com or give us a call on 1300 364 993.

Maria Elizabeth C.

Maria Elizabeth C.asked

Hi is My Muscle Chef meals safe to eat during pregnancy?

Hi Maria,

My Muscle Chef meals can be included as part of a healthy diet and if you have any concerns whether this may suit your current diet, health goals and/or conditions such as pregnancy please seek advice from a medical professional or dietitian before consuming our meals.

Once you have been given the ok feel free to get in touch with our customer support team for any further questions or queries at team@mymusclechef.com or call us on 1300 364 993.

Thank you! :)

John C.

John C.asked

Are you a registered NDIS provider so I can claim for these meals?

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out with this question!

Please note, we are not NDIS approved so unfortunately we are unable to provide the split invoices as our pricing is only based off per unit.

We are currently in the works of becoming NDIS approved/registered however, with no exact date to confirm as of yet. Please subscribe to our newsletters for the latest updates!

Please see the link below to subscribe-;

In the meantime, should you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us on team@mymusclechef.com or on 1300 364 993.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives