• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (97%) · No (3%)

Ash S

Ash SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has been really good so far!

They have really tasty meals all round, great portions and an awesome range available for me and my vegan partner also, have enjoyed it thoroughly for the last few months.

Kathy Xena

Kathy XenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

tasty convenience!

The meals are very satisfying, and good quality.
Lots of variety in the menu - out of over 20 meals only 2 that I wasn't keen on - and there are still plenty to try!
and i love the convenience of home delivery - and being notified when to expect delivery.

Trev and Chez

Trev and ChezMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best quality meals

Recently switched to MYMC to get meals delivered every fortnight and am quite impressed with the quality.
Definitely enjoy these on nights we dont feel like cooking ( most nights ) and will be recommending to family and friends.

Epic meals!

Good quality meals. I highly recommend Roo Chilli Con Carne. Loaded with 50+ grams of Protein and Carbs (each!) and taste awesome. I didn’t follow any program I just ordered whatever meals I wanted to.

Cost Effective and Delicous!

I find the meals save me money as I usually buy more food than is required to make a meal and some goes to waste. It saves me a lot of time not going shopping as much, no food preparation and lots of variety. I especially like that all of the packing material is 100% recyclable. Plus the meals are yummy!
The customer service is great too. I got a response very quickly to my query on recycling.

Helen S

Helen SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like the range of meals

Would prefer more choices of with larger portions. Didn't follow the program just using the meals for after gym/ working out and convenience. Have tried other meals this is by far the best tasting.

Kylee W

Kylee WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing delicious products that suit our lifestyle

The meals are a really good size compared to other companies I have tried.
Love the large variety of different meals available to choose from including vegetarian options.
Very easy ordering

Quick, straight forward & Tastes Great

I order all of my evening meals from My Muscle Chef. Due to my fluctuating working hours, the last thing I want to do is walk around Woolies and then cook a mediocre meal when healthy and great ones can arrive ready to go, at a good price, right to my front door every fortnight.
The portion sizes fluctuate between each recipe but all described upon selection, they fill me up fine and packed with protein.
Your orders are easily customisable and everything arrives as it should on the days selected.

SRadi

SRadiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great portions

I am always filled up and I ate 2 rather than 3 meals a day. It was equal with carbohydrates and protein. I had more energy for my performance that day.

Delicious!

Always tastes fantastic, great variety of flavours so you can stay on track with healthy eating, always consistent with servings so easier to track macros, generous portion sizes.
Still taste amazing after freezing too!

BOGSONG LEE

BOGSONG LEEIllawarra, NSW

Variety of menu choices

Variety of menu choices..
It's delicious and fast delivery.
Also great menu and good food quality than I expected.
I can't wait for the new menu :)
Definitely I would recommend people to buy them.

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

My Muscle Chef makes life easy!!

My Muscle Chef has a great range of meals to choose from and they are so quick and easy! It has saved me so much time in my busy schedule for those moments when I don't have time to cook a proper dinner, and the meals are delicious and filling.

Sinead

SineadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best meals!!

My Muscle Chef meals are by far the best prepped meals I've ever tried. All the meals are filling, and they taste really fresh & wholesome. Particularly love the beef lasagne!!

Amazing meals

The meals could be a little bit bigger as I still feel a little hungry after wards but they are still amazing meals and im happy to recommend people to buy them.

Adrian Salamone

Adrian SalamoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pre portion food that actually tastes great

The portions on all the meals are perfect and you are left satisfied and happy, loving the MYMCHEF So many amazing dishes and have helped me on my weight loss journey, I have so many favorites and great value for your money

Ema

EmaWimmera, VIC

Delicious and very filling meals

It very satisfying and very filling. Great variety of meals to choose from as well as the choice of adding in extra protein or veg if wanting to. Love love love!!

Erica

EricaMelbourne

Food not good and hard to cancel

Hesham H.

Hesham H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cant believe I just found out about this a few months ago!

Awesome macros, low calories, phenomenal taste, mymusclechef meals are seriously unbelievable! Great meals that cater to all kinds of people, really satiates those cravings to keep you fuller and leaner!
They have such amazing customer service, they understood what I wanted, helped me out and are always able to provide all I require which is why I keep going back, havent seen the customer service that amazing from anywhere else. Would highly recommend!

Martin

MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carbs and Calories too high on Weight loss plan

I came from Five Point Four when my muscle chef took over their customers, but I can’t find much in the way of 300 calorie, low carb meal that five point four stood for, so I find myself struggling to find which if any meals are close to 300 calories and they’re few and far between. On top of that their low carb meals are full stuff like pumpkin and mashed potato instead of things like beans, spinach and veg.

Probably going to have to make my own meals instead of ordering as they just can’t deliver what was available before.

Meals are tasty enough and delivery when it said it would be. They’re just more of a healthy convenience meal than a fitness meal.

Megan J.

Megan J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not impressed

I was trying you foodz decided to try something different so I decided on muscle chef and what a waste of money.... All meat was dry and chewy not fresh at all.... Food seems to mush in altogether not appetising at all and nothing like there pictures