• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (97%) · No (3%)

Delicious!

Always tastes fantastic, great variety of flavours so you can stay on track with healthy eating, always consistent with servings so easier to track macros, generous portion sizes.
Still taste amazing after freezing too!

BOGSONG LEE

BOGSONG LEEIllawarra, NSW

Variety of menu choices

Variety of menu choices..
It's delicious and fast delivery.
Also great menu and good food quality than I expected.
I can't wait for the new menu :)
Definitely I would recommend people to buy them.

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

My Muscle Chef makes life easy!!

My Muscle Chef has a great range of meals to choose from and they are so quick and easy! It has saved me so much time in my busy schedule for those moments when I don't have time to cook a proper dinner, and the meals are delicious and filling.

Sinead

SineadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best meals!!

My Muscle Chef meals are by far the best prepped meals I've ever tried. All the meals are filling, and they taste really fresh & wholesome. Particularly love the beef lasagne!!

Amazing meals

The meals could be a little bit bigger as I still feel a little hungry after wards but they are still amazing meals and im happy to recommend people to buy them.

Adrian Salamone

Adrian SalamoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pre portion food that actually tastes great

The portions on all the meals are perfect and you are left satisfied and happy, loving the MYMCHEF So many amazing dishes and have helped me on my weight loss journey, I have so many favorites and great value for your money

Ema

EmaWimmera, VIC

Delicious and very filling meals

It very satisfying and very filling. Great variety of meals to choose from as well as the choice of adding in extra protein or veg if wanting to. Love love love!!

Erica

EricaMelbourne

Food not good and hard to cancel

Hesham H.

Hesham H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cant believe I just found out about this a few months ago!

Awesome macros, low calories, phenomenal taste, mymusclechef meals are seriously unbelievable! Great meals that cater to all kinds of people, really satiates those cravings to keep you fuller and leaner!
They have such amazing customer service, they understood what I wanted, helped me out and are always able to provide all I require which is why I keep going back, havent seen the customer service that amazing from anywhere else. Would highly recommend!

Martin

MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carbs and Calories too high on Weight loss plan

I came from Five Point Four when my muscle chef took over their customers, but I can’t find much in the way of 300 calorie, low carb meal that five point four stood for, so I find myself struggling to find which if any meals are close to 300 calories and they’re few and far between. On top of that their low carb meals are full stuff like pumpkin and mashed potato instead of things like beans, spinach and veg.

Probably going to have to make my own meals instead of ordering as they just can’t deliver what was available before.

Meals are tasty enough and delivery when it said it would be. They’re just more of a healthy convenience meal than a fitness meal.

Megan J.

Megan J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not impressed

I was trying you foodz decided to try something different so I decided on muscle chef and what a waste of money.... All meat was dry and chewy not fresh at all.... Food seems to mush in altogether not appetising at all and nothing like there pictures

Mel

Mel

Great food options and tasty too!

Started buying these meals due to having a high needs baby and partner working all day and no time to cook. Plus wanted something nutritional. Meals are great. I am vegetarian and there is a vast range of vego/vegan meals to pick from. Partner also enjoys his meat dishes. Food is delivered on time and always chilled and well packed. Customer service is great. Always answer any enquires promptly.

Jess MR

Jess MRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Keto meals not the best!

I’ve started the “Keto diet” and wanted extra help with sticking to what I’m allowed to eat. I tried muscle chef and unfortunately it’s a no from me! The meals were not tasty at all and half the time I wouldn’t even touch the meat and only eat the veggies. I even had to force myself to eat it as I had nothing else to eat!

Will not order again especially the keto plan

A+ meals and service

Was shocked at the quality and taste of these meals I thought for sure I wouldn't like some but all have been great. Delivery was on time and packing was chilled.
Such a smart and convenient service.

Hi Mick,

Thanks for taking time out to leave us your review. Glad to hear you're enjoying your experience with us!

Bryce D.

Bryce D.Sydney, NSW

Meals are Great and Customer Service is Outstanding

Switched to My Muscle Chef from another service after trying their single meals at a local store that sold them. Was very excited for my delivery only to find that someone had stolen the meals from the box.
Contacted MMC via chat to look at what a options were available and they sorted out the situation promptly and helped me change my order preferences so this won’t happen again.
Kevin from customer service is a legend.

Huey

HueyPerth, WA

Love the food, the portions, the nutrition

I tried a few "ready made meals delivered" type services, which seem to be springing up a lot lately; this one I found to be the best value for money. The two main things for me were calories and sodium, and although not all the meals are low-sodium-friendly, the fact that it's easy to view on the website is awesome (it would be better if you could sort by sodium content). The meals taste great too, genuinely enjoyable and don't feel like a diet. Overall, the best meal provider thing that I've tried, and am going to be sticking with them.

Scott Lindsay

Scott LindsaySydney, NSW

SOOOO Goood

We have tried many different brands & My Muscle Chef is the winner. Meal size, taste & choice wins our vote.
Really happy. Who knew Roo Chilli Con Carne was a thing & tasty.

Leah W.

Leah W.Hunter Region, NSW

Best Fitness Meals i've ever had

I've tried a few fitness meal companies, but this one is the best! it's meal prep that doesn't taste like meal prep, no boring veggies, no boring flavours, lots of variety and tastes super fresh, i just ate one i had frozen and defrosted and it was still perfect. I'm picky about reheated meats and meal repetition, so MMC have absolutely nailed it in all aspects, vacuum sealing meals definitely makes a difference. Would reccomend - 10/10

Hi Leah,

Thank you for the glowing review, we really appreciate it!

Will T.

Will T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Product and service that exceeded expectations

VERY impressed with the quality & freshness of the meals, the ease of your online ordering process and even your delivery was friendly and on time.
We bought the 20 Meal Set for Couples and I was expecting to receive some meals we didn't like but all of them taste amazing and honestly fill you up unlike others we have tried.

Hi Will,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It's great to know you're loving the meals just as much as we love making them!

Beku

BekuSydney, NSW

Top-Notch Nosh

MMC is hands down the best pre-packed dinner brand I’ve tried. Super-tasty. Good portions of meat. Excellent variety. Easy to order & hassle-free delivery. Why bother cooking ever again? Highly recommended.

Hi Beku,

Thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear we make life that much easier by removing cooking from the equation. Hopefully this gives you more time to enjoy the things you love!

Musaab A.

Musaab A.asked

Hi
Is the meals Halal

Hi Musaab A!

Our meals are not halal certified however all the proteins we use are halal excluding Kangaroo.

As our meals are prepped in bulk in a commercial kitchen, we strongly suggest our Disclaimer be viewed prior to purchasing our products.

To view Nutritional Values and Ingredients, simply click on the link below;

Please kindly note that some of our meals also contain some form of alcohol such as wine in the cooking process. If you are unsure of our ingredients or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer support team at team@mymusclechef.com or give us a call on 1300 364 993.

Maria Elizabeth C.

Maria Elizabeth C.asked

Hi is My Muscle Chef meals safe to eat during pregnancy?

Hi Maria,

My Muscle Chef meals can be included as part of a healthy diet and if you have any concerns whether this may suit your current diet, health goals and/or conditions such as pregnancy please seek advice from a medical professional or dietitian before consuming our meals.

Once you have been given the ok feel free to get in touch with our customer support team for any further questions or queries at team@mymusclechef.com or call us on 1300 364 993.

Thank you! :)

John C.

John C.asked

Are you a registered NDIS provider so I can claim for these meals?

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out with this question!

Please note, we are not NDIS approved so unfortunately we are unable to provide the split invoices as our pricing is only based off per unit.

We are currently in the works of becoming NDIS approved/registered however, with no exact date to confirm as of yet. Please subscribe to our newsletters for the latest updates!

Please see the link below to subscribe-;

In the meantime, should you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us on team@mymusclechef.com or on 1300 364 993.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives