• Additional Physical Activities
    • Cardio (137)
    • Sport (60)
    • None (20)
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (96%) · No (4%)

Plant based perfection

Now on my second order with Muscle Chef and I couldn't be happier. By far the best variety and taste on offer and I have enjoyed every single meal. Grilled Cottage Cheese and Falafel Chickpeas being my favourite. Please add more plant based snacks to the menu for a 6th star :)

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020

Jackson

JacksonQueensland

Delivered to wrong house, sent meals anyway even though I skipped this week with my subscription.

Taste
Start DateMay 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport and Weightlifting
Natalie J.

Natalie J.Sydney, NSW

In 15 seconds you have the truth

The maintainable programs and delicous meals are always trusting. The user friendly website is simple with fantstic customer service. Delivery is fast, safe and promising. I look forward to each new week with My Muscle Chef - confidently providing me with postive results.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss
Brenton M.

Brenton M.Sydney, NSW

Great taste and convenience

Since May 2019, My Muscle Chef has greatly helped me maintain my nutrition goals by providing high-quality protein-rich meals in a really convenient way. Before MMC I'd struggle to find the time to properly food prep each week and correctly proportion out my meals. The meals are super tasty and I'm always looking forward to my next meal.

Taste
Start DateMay 2019

I love it!!

Lunch at the office can't get better than this!
Loving My Muscle Chef meals! It s so easy and is saving me so much time in meal prepping. Packed with flavour and always ready, whenever i need it!

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

bets home delivery service we have found.

meals are great and portion sizes are awesome for our die / lifestyle chaneg and the price is sustainable compared to other services out there. Kudos MyMuscleChef.com.au we are loving it so far.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Couples Lunch & Dinner Pack

Best meals I’ve tried!

I’ve been eating these since August 2019 and they are convenient and a life saver when busy. The meals are consistently tasty and I’m yet to find a meal I did not enjoy.
Being able to easily see the nutritional breakdown of each meal also helps me stay on track of my goals.
My favourites would have to be the Smokey BBQ Brisket and Grilled Cottage Cheese.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2019

TASTY AND POCKET FRIENDLY

My Muscle Chef has been a godsend for my nutrition and my pocket. I’ve always struggled with having time to meal prep properly during my work week vs. buying expensive lunches.

Having fresh meals that are macro counted and ACTUALLY filling and tasty is the most important thing for me... so I love these. It’s a plus that the menu gets changed regularly too. At around $10 a pop, you can’t ask for a better lunch meal or dinner when you’re time poor. Get on the crumbed chicken or the cottage cheese!!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Helena

Helena

Tasty food !

The meals are pretty tasty and the ones with meat give you a good hefty portion of meat (most of the ones I ordered had meat in them)
My partner and I decided to order the couples pack and most of the meals were pretty tasty give or take one or two which were sub par(everyone has different taste so I don't mind too much)
A cheaper alternative to ordering food all the time, which I was a sucker for but having ready available foods that are tasty and easy to dish up is a god send.
I would recommend for anyone strapped for time who wants a fresh meal.
My only fault is that after a few of them I still do feel a bit hungry but I'll still continue to order these out of convenience.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Couples Lunch & Dinner Pack

Helping me and my family stay in shape

An amazing product. Tastes incredible, wide selection, easy caloric management and helping a family get healthier. I hope that more people can discover MyMuscleChef and that they take over the prep meal industry because there's no one else quite like them.

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Victoria

VictoriaSydney

Very glad I tried it

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder

great quality, taste, and fresh... was hoping it would be good, but didn't expect it to be THIS good.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So easy, So tasty!

No more meal prep, more time for life! Meals are tasty and cook well, unlike other microwavable meals. Meals are a great portion size, always leaving me satisfied. Cant wait for the next delivery.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

We're thrilled to know you have more time to do the things you love whilst staying healthy!

Amazing quality!

I’ve tried so many meal services and nothing compares to the quality, quantity and flavour of these meals. They taste like I just cooked them fresh myself. I’m extremely fussy with meat and all the meals I’ve had have been so lean and high quality. Please never change!

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for sharing your review, Steph! We are humbled by your kind words.

Nicki

NickiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delicious and so much variety

8 meals in, and all fantastic. I’ve tried other meal services but MMC provides more variety, flavour and so much meat! instead of cheap fillers like sauce or rice like others do. Reasonably priced and on time delivery. Even the fussy family is impressed.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Performance and Weight Loss
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for sharing your review, Nicki! We appreciate the positive feedback.

JadeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Loved it at first

The meals are tasty. Sadly though, they just keep making mistakes. They didn't deliver one fortnight until a week later. I was totally chill about it and grateful for a partial refund. But then they took $230 out of my bank account a day after I'd received the late delivery, two weeks before payment was due. This has messed me up financially as I have a budget and plan for certain bills to come out each fortnight when I know my pay will be there. There were no apologies from 'Cindy' at all for this error, even though I expressed how this affected me. She only bothered with an apology once I pointed it out. I've cancelled my subscription as I can't risk this happening again.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder and Weight Loss
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your review, Jade! We truly appreciate it.

Jade

I've changed my review, I shouldn't have been so hasty. Not impressed.

Delish!

I took a break for a while - but I’m so happy to be back! Great variety, healthy, and so tasty! Thank you team MuscleChef for making my life so much easier!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

You're most welcome, MattieM!

Chris B.

Chris B.Sydney, NSW

4 meals in and Ive already placed my next order!

This is the first time I have tried a prepared meals service and I am legit blown away. The food quality is amazing and actually DELICIOUS. I do enjoy cooking however I simply don't have time for it at the moment juggling study, work and life and to be able to eat food this good after 1.5min in the microwave is simply amazing!!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for your comment! We are overjoyed to hear our meals make your life easier (and tastier)!

Preservatives

We’ve been ordering from Muscle Chef for a number of years. They deserve to do well but unfortunately a large number of meals now have preservatives added which they previously didn’t. I now have to review the ingredient list in detail for each meal I order so as to avoid the preservatives. Sadly, we will be looking for a Muscle Chef alternative.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport

Beth H.

Beth H.Illawarra, NSW

Best frozen meals in Australia. Period.

Macro's are so good, high protein low carb & filling meals.
I've tried SO many of these type of companies and this one by far has the best tasting food!
My mum and I been using them for over a year now and have never looked back.
Simply, perfection!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2019