My Muscle Chef

• Timely DeliveryYes (879) · No (21)

Kevin M.

Kevin M.South East Queensland, QLD

Fresh on Time and tastie

What a fantastic product, the meals have allowed me to eat like a king while being able to manage my calories within my diet. The meals taste great and are delivered to my door on time and fresh.

Kate

KatePerth, WA

Nutritious, quality meals delivered to your door!

Tasty meals packed with protein, I highly recommend Muscle Chef in place of your boring meal prep routine as it has great variety of choices with carbs, fats and proteins clearly marked on each meal. You get what you pay for with Muscle Chef as they dont compromise on quality and each meal is fresh, delicious and you're spoilt for choices. Very convenient and great service.

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Meals aren’t consistently good and most are too small

Most meals are too small
Bad meals: beef stroganoff (tough beef), lemon garlic chicken, clean chicken, ravioli, chicken noodle stir fry.

Average meal: beef brisket, pesto chicken, Moroccan lamb meatballs, crumbed chicken (soggy)

Good meal: chipotle chicken burrito bowl

Great Food, difficult to access

The food is fantastic. But they don’t deliver anywhere regionally. They should consider doing click’n’collect orders from the local supermarkets they stock at, which are always sold out on shelves.

Convenient and tasty

It's so good to have this convenient and very tasty and filling meals to ensure I have one decent meal every day. Delivery has been sloppy- last box was left on top of my letter box.

Large Range

Most of the meals were very tasty. Latest delivery included one meal swapped out for a vegan meal... not my preference... let down an otherwise good service...will give another try.

martin

martinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent food and menu but a shame.....

The Low calorie menu pack is great but its a shame I have to throw the vanilla protein shake down the sink as I was unable to swap it for a either a coffee or chocolate one.

Daniel F.My Muscle Chef

Best prep meal on the market

Very delicious food,satisfying with lots of options and flavour.No need cook at home .Better then I expected.Excellent service and fast delivery.Thank you!!Portions are very generous.Vegen options are also great .Your can use meals for lunch and dinner.

Rob.

Rob.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really good quality meals.

I use these meals as a filler or backup when the only other option would be takeaway. Really happy with the quality but think the serving size could be a bit larger.

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

This is amazing. Food taste great and I’ve seen a great result already within 2 weeks. The menu is large and the delivery and service is outstanding. Awesome range and ability to change is great

MinnieM

MinnieMSydney, NSW

Tasty with plenty of protein

The meals are good quality and full of flavour. Sure, there have been a couple of meals that didn't tickle my taste buds, but I just didn't order those again. And they are SO convenient. I hate cooking for one and this bring variety into my otherwise protein and three veg existence. Plus I love the recyclable packaging. Only one tiny gripe which applies to any prepackaged meal from any provider - not enough vegetables. I'm always cooking up at least another cup or two of vegetables, or adding a salad, for every meal.

Easy and wonderful quality

Quick, easy, convenient. healthy food with no fuss. Meals are 100% filling, for people with larger appetites might want to consider eating some additional fruit and veg plus water. A+

inconsistant

The meals one week would be alright but then the exact meals the following week. Would be completely different in taste. Quite fristrating the amount of food in the bin with the price tag attached. Better off cooking your own food people!

Mel

MelIllawarra, NSW

Love this product

So easy to order and I love the reminder email so I can change my order (or skip it if needed).
Meals are very tasty and well packaged.
I really like the text messages to give me the approximate time of delivery and then the text to say it’s been delivered.
I’ve never had any issues

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Good tasting and easy for someone with a busy day

Love the quick and easy delivery great for someone with a busy life saves time once or twice a week meal prepping all the meals taste amazing except for the lamb

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Delicious Meal Prep that makes life easy!

The meals are delicious and makes my life super easy. Fabulous food that saves me so much time. Love the taste and I am never hungry. Thank you Muscle Chef.

Great Food!!!

I absolutely love the variety of food Muscle Chief has to offer. I am a very fussy plain eater but still love the meals. I don't feel deprived or hungry after a meal. Great tasting food made easy.

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Food amazing but auto-delivery needs to improve

My family and I have tried almost all the meals and they taste so good and fill you up. The meals are so convenient and we like the fact that you can recycle the container + no washing up! We would like to encourage my muscle chef to use recyclable wrap instead of the bubble wrap though. Also, the re-order and auto- delivery is very outdated. You should be able to reorder flexibly, not just weekly or monthly.

TimothyB

TimothyBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredibly tasty, a tad repetitive

Meals were all absolutely delicious but the range didn’t really change. I was on the keto plan on and off for several months and there might be a new meal once in a blue moon but apart from that you’re eating the same meals over and over and over again. I wish they mixed the menu up a bit. It’s a bit expensive too but unlike others, it’s commensurate with the quality. I would vote 5 stars if they refreshed and broadened the menu to cater to their longer lasting customers

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality

Unlike a lot of competitors they don’t shy on protein, delicious meals and very filling with a good amount of meat. I’ve had 20 meals so far and everything has been beautiful.

Susie H

Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Mrs W

Mrs Wasked

when are you going to deliver to Parkerville in WA. You deliver to the two suburbs on either side, both only a couple of streets away and in the same postcode

Hi Mrs W,

Thank you for reaching out & bringing this to our attention.

We definitely do deliver to Parkerville, WA. It appears that the suburb was closed off on our website, but this has been rectified so you should be able to now set up a delivery to this suburb.

My apologies for this!

Please reach out if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks,