My Muscle Chef

• Cardio (153)
    • Sport (69)
    • None (23)
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (96%) · No (4%)

Angela C.

Angela C.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic!

I've had problems with another food delivery service before (severe food poisoning) but My Muscle Chef have been so amazing! The food is great, the portions leave you feeling full and satisfied, the packaging is really smart and keeps well. The delivery is impeccable too and they even knock! Super friendly service and again, really tasty meals. I couldn't recommend My Muscle Chef more! 10/10

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019

Too much water

Food was nice, but the only thing is that it has too much water in it.
Too much water. Not strained out properly. Feel sick after eating it when it has too much water

Taste
Start DateApril 2019
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain
Meg

MegSydney, NSW

BEST IN THE BUSINESS

These Meals fill me up without compromising on size, taste or value. My Muscle Chef is one of the only meal companies that have absolutely nailed it... and I'm hard to impress. Delivery is always on time and impeccable. Always left with great food, great service and an even bigger smile :) !!!

Taste
Start DateApril 2019
Meal Plans(s)Couples Lunch & Dinner Pack and Vegetarian Pack

Easy as

I'm able to order any meals I like. I love the range you guys have. And the option of having sides like extra veggies, rice, protein etc is super handy. It's also great having the option to order meals randomly without being stuck into a set ordering plan with specific meals etc.

Would love to have a box collection option and the potential for less wastage (maybe leaving washed containers in box to be re-used).

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
cocksparrow

cocksparrowSydney, NSW

This is the best!!

The food is well packed, fresh and tasty. Have tried other home food delivery companies but gave up as untasty or menu never changes. Thanks guys. Great job.
JUST A THOUGHT: Collecting the box and foil insert on next delivery might save the company some money.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Additional Physical Activities None
Nick B

Nick BSydney, NSW

MY FAVOURITE MEAL SERVICE

I have tried several of the meal delivery services out there and My Muscle Chef is the one I personally think is the best with variety, flavour and a great delivery service.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Sean H.

Sean H.Sydney, NSW

Delivery occurred smoothly, food is tasty and the macros are just fantastic. One of the best choices i have made for my fitness and health. At first i was intimidated by the price but it's really not that bad when you factor in the saving of your time and utility bill by ordering in bulk.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

I love My Muscle Chef!!

I love My Muscle Chef Meals. I Have tried a lot of different companies before and this is by far the best one! My favourite dish being the spaghetti bolognese and now also the salmon.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Performance
Ashleigh B.

Ashleigh B.Sydney, NSW

Making Microwave Meals TASTY!

When I know my meals are going to be yummy, I am more likely to eat them and not give into the pressure at work to go get something from the takeaway shop. With MMC I feel I am eating way more food than I was when I was trying to meal prep and calorie control.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss

Great meal prep service

Love these meals and the protein snacks are delicious. Makes healthy eating so easy and takes the hassle out of meal prep. I couldn't live without it. Love My Muscle Chef.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2018

Decent meal prep service

Meals are tasty, satisfying, and reasonably priced. Ingredients seem to be of good quality as well. However, I'm still skeptical towards the advertised protein and calorie number, especially the protein.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Alexis

AlexisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Way better than Youfoodz

I've tried a few meal delivery services but nothing really seemed to meet my expectations - they were always too bland, too small or the food actually made you feel physically sick after eating it.
I was so surprised at how tasy and filling the meals were, I love the variety and i was surprised at how good quality the food is.
I usually never write reviews but I can genuinely say I love these meals and hope to be a longtime customer :)

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain

Great Vegan choices

I was surprised about how tasty the vegan meals were. Not bland or boring. Really quite filling.I tried them last week and now I have reordered for this week. Thanks

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Timely DeliveryYes

This is the best tasting pre-made food EVER

I manage my macros & eat food that is actually better than I would cook. The variety is amazing. I started with 1 meal a day but sometimes do 2! I like the cheap delivery too.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Matt

Matt

Great food at a great price

Food is of a great quality. Pretty good variety and helps me avoid eating bad food. Food is always packed really well and always reheats well. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019

Meg

MegWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Tasty

The food is all very tasty. Would just love some more vegan options. Feel like i am eating the same thing all the time with only 10 dishes to chose from and i have 2 a day.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Shelly

ShellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good food but bad app and delivery options

Food is great but not a large menu choice. App is very glitchy and crashes constantly. Delivery days no where near enough for metro areas. Delivery fees expensive. Discount codes don’t work

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019
Additional Physical Activities None
Kaitlin M.

Kaitlin M.Hunter Region, NSW

Very Tasty

Very tasty and helps a lot with meal prep for someone that is always active and on the go. Other meals that I have gotten don't test good after being reheated but these have to be the best I have eaten.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder

Delicious options, quick and easy, lots of variety.

The options in the range are delicious, and quite varied, particularly compared to other meal services.

We have found My Muscle Chef to be the tastiest and most convenient offer that we have tried!

We find that the options are great value for money, considering how easy they are to prepare, and how varied the options are.

The only (minor) negative could be that there are probably fewer dishes than we would prefer with a large amount of vegetables, however we understand many using this service are keen to keep carbs down and protein up- so for us this is easily fixed with some microwaved steam fresh veggies.

If adding some extra veg to some dishes is the worst thing we can say, it's pretty amazing!

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder

Good variety for vegetarians and vegans

Great meals and outstanding taste. Having tried many companies prepared food previously, the variety and taste of the food is heads and shoulders above the rest. The best recommendation I can give is that we just ordered another 25 meals.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport