court

courtCanberra 2600, ACT

Makes life easy and tastes amazing

- super filling
-macros are done
-all can be added into myfitnesspal
-love the taste
-best way to diet
-much better than cooking
-tastes like a cooked meal
-lasts longer than other meal prep services

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your review, Court! The Chef looks forward to continually supplying you with fresh, tasty and high protein fuel.

Need to check their meals and fix it up.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Alexandria

AlexandriaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service

Terrible customer service, received my meals and had a whole day worth of meals missing. Let them know and they provided a $30 voucher towards my next order which was the cost of the meals missed and did not give any compensation for missing the meals and causing a huge inconvenience. Very disappointing and won't be using again or recommending. And as I'm currently doing the F45 8 week challenge, I will be advising everyone at my gym.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Vmacca

VmaccaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service, perfect menu, prefect size, perfect tatse

couldnt be happier. easy order process. extensive menu, absolutely delicious. i love the large portions, macros are done. so convenient. i couldnt be happier. great customer service. Batchlor life. Very

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your review! We truly appreciate your positive feedback on various aspects of our service.

Colin

Colin

Horrible!!

Absolutely the worst food Ive had. Also after reading the ingredients no wonder my stomach was bloated, people read whats in there!!! So bad for you!! Never again will I buy from you

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Timely DeliveryNo

Gee

GeeSydney, NSW

Food was delicious!

I really liked the food! I have been looking for a meal prep service with both low carb and vegan options due to my partner and I having very different diets and My Muscle Chef has plenty of both. They're perfect when you aren't up to cooking, 2 minutes in the microwave and you've got a hot, healthy meal. The portions are a good size for me too, and have enough protein to help me achieve my goals in the gym. I was honestly expecting something more like lean cuisine, was very happy to say that they were not like that. It's all REAL food!

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Sampled the food and I was hooked!

I sampled the chicken chipotle and the thai beef at Southwharf in Melbourne and ended up ordering 10 meals to try. Currently in a bulking phase, I was going to use these meals as a way to get in an extra feed throughout the day. Well priced.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Hi Noddy, we're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our meals after sampling them! We truly appreciate the positive feedback and are excited to continue bringing you more affordable, macro-friendly meals.

Best in town!

Hands down the best meal service I've used. Great variety and the meals taste fresh and wholesome. I travel extensively spending lot of time on the road and a good meal prep service is a life saver! My only feedback will be to add more delivery days for Perth. Otherwise keep up the good work.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your positive review, Maxine! The Chef is committed to bring you fresh, tasty and macro friendly food. We currently offer 2 delivery days for Perth, but will be passing this feedback onto our team to improve our services.

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Food was very average and customer service was average as well.

Some of the food was sweet and it has like an extra bad after taste which I could not finish eating. I follow the plan for 4 days straight but I did not like how the food taste like that I gave it away.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Daily Planner and Weight Loss
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Hi Anne, thanks for sharing your feedback. Should you require further assistance with your MYMC experience, our friendly Customer Support team are here available on email via team@mymusclechef.com

Every meal is amazing

My boyfriend and I are always super busy and have no time to meal prep/cook, MMC has been perfect! We both have different nutritional needs, he's a casual gym goer who loves hearty meals and I am a long distance runner following a keto diet. and we are both more than satisfied! Every meal has been delicious and exceptional quality, as well as clean ingredients with nothing nasty going into them.
It fits our lifestyle and macro goal and I cant see living without MMC

Taste
Start DateApril 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for sharing your experience with our meals, Lauren! We're thrilled to be fuelling yourself and your partner's fitness journeys with fresh and macro-friendly food.

NMark

NMarkSydney, NSW

Perfect options for busy lifestyle

I use MMC to cater for my work lunches. Great options & every dish is full of flavour. Have tried a few other brands on the market & so far MMC takes 1st place for flavour & also affordability. Would love to see some more options come in for the 450g meal sizes.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your honest feedback regarding the 450g meal sizes. The Chef is looking into this.

so convenient and reliable

I'm a 100kg male, and I'd eat probably 2-3 of these meals a day, then just have my own snacks and breakfast and I'm putting on decent size still. I like the chicken meals especially Chipotle Chicken. Haven't been a fan of the fish or meatball meals though. For someone who hates cooking like I do, this is a no-brainer

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your honest feedback, Luke! We appreciate your input and are glad to be fuel your fitness journey.

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Tried our first batch, won't be the last!

These meals have been so amazing!!! Every meal we tried was full of flavour and definitely taste like they've been freshly prepared. The variety is good too. Makes eating healthy easier for us. no cooking or mess

My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your feedback, Sophie! The Chef appreciates the kind words.

Lisa

Lisa

Not so healthy - Misleading advertisement

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Meal Plans(s)Daily Planner
Suanne matheson

Suanne mathesonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Feeling the energy!

The food is delicious and nutritious, best vegan menu, and I have lost 10kg to boot, life is good no cooking evening meals, just grab want you want easy as for shift workers

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2019
Additional Physical Activities None
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your kind words, Suanne! We're glad our meals make your life easier and your health journey more rewardable.

Lois M.

Lois M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delicious!! Great Vegan options too

I love that they have a good range of Vegan options that are all delicious and satisfying. I love knowing that I have eaten something healthy that is still super yummy! Highly recommend!

Taste
Start DateJune 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your review, Lois! We're thrilled to continue bringing you more tasty, plant-based meals to fuel your routine.

SCRUMPTIOUS

I'm a picky eater so was scared to order, but first meal pulled me in and then every meal after that was just as delish! Now its a staple of my fridge and i dont know how i managed before MYMC! YUM!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for sharing your experience with MYMC, Ash! We truly appreciate your positivity.

Aussie Jay

Aussie JaySydney, NSW

Convenient, tasty and filling.

I was a skeptic, but so glad you proved me wrong. So tasty and I'm always full. Great range of food. Congrats on an amazing menu to choose from. So impressed you keep introducing new meals and every time they are delicious. Simply great affordable tasty food.

Taste
Start DateJune 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

We're just as appreciative of your review, Aussie Jay! Thanks for the feedback - the Chef is cooking up something exciting to come soon!

Zane

ZaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blown away by the quality.

I'll keep it short and sweet. High protein, quality meals. Have not had a meal yet I didn't like. Can not recommend this product enough. So far I am 6kgs down both from tidying up my diet through My Muscle Chef and consistent weight lifting.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for sharing your progress with our meals, Zane! We're thrilled to know that you've experienced results and are committed to continue providing you with tasty, balanced nutrition.

Quality meals

The meals are amazing quality and are really tasty as well (which is a big statement from an extremely picky eater). The meals are a pretty decent size too and filling.

I don't follow a program and just order meals as I need them - so convenient for back up meals when you just cbf cooking or when you have no left overs to take to work.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your review, Sofia! We love being your go-to nutrition source when you're short of time and are looking for a tasty option.