• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (97%) · No (3%)

JacobI

JacobISydney

Amazing food and service but frustrating subscription service

All meals taste like real food and since doing vacuum sealing they taste better and last longer. Customer service is great, we had issues with the subscription service and they fixed it for us with no dramas.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2017
Additional Physical Activities None
Timely DeliveryYes

They fixed my issue very happy

I ordered a set of meals they took the money out of my account and the food didn't show up I would not recommend them to anyone horrible customer service. Update was Able to speak to someone in manigment and get my issue sorted out and resolved

Ash S

Ash SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has been really good so far!

They have really tasty meals all round, great portions and an awesome range available for me and my vegan partner also, have enjoyed it thoroughly for the last few months.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020
Additional Physical Activities Sport

Kathy Xena

Kathy XenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

tasty convenience!

The meals are very satisfying, and good quality.
Lots of variety in the menu - out of over 20 meals only 2 that I wasn't keen on - and there are still plenty to try!
and i love the convenience of home delivery - and being notified when to expect delivery.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Trev and Chez

Trev and ChezMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best quality meals

Recently switched to MYMC to get meals delivered every fortnight and am quite impressed with the quality.
Definitely enjoy these on nights we dont feel like cooking ( most nights ) and will be recommending to family and friends.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Epic meals!

Good quality meals. I highly recommend Roo Chilli Con Carne. Loaded with 50+ grams of Protein and Carbs (each!) and taste awesome. I didn’t follow any program I just ordered whatever meals I wanted to.

Cost Effective and Delicous!

I find the meals save me money as I usually buy more food than is required to make a meal and some goes to waste. It saves me a lot of time not going shopping as much, no food preparation and lots of variety. I especially like that all of the packing material is 100% recyclable. Plus the meals are yummy!
The customer service is great too. I got a response very quickly to my query on recycling.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder and Weight Loss

Helen S

Helen SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like the range of meals

Would prefer more choices of with larger portions. Didn't follow the program just using the meals for after gym/ working out and convenience. Have tried other meals this is by far the best tasting.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020
Additional Physical Activities Sport and Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain and Performance

Kylee WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing delicious products that suit our lifestyle

The meals are a really good size compared to other companies I have tried.
Love the large variety of different meals available to choose from including vegetarian options.
Very easy ordering

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020

Quick, straight forward & Tastes Great

I order all of my evening meals from My Muscle Chef. Due to my fluctuating working hours, the last thing I want to do is walk around Woolies and then cook a mediocre meal when healthy and great ones can arrive ready to go, at a good price, right to my front door every fortnight.
The portion sizes fluctuate between each recipe but all described upon selection, they fill me up fine and packed with protein.
Your orders are easily customisable and everything arrives as it should on the days selected.

Taste
Start DateJune 2020

SRadi

SRadiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great portions

I am always filled up and I ate 2 rather than 3 meals a day. It was equal with carbohydrates and protein. I had more energy for my performance that day.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2019
Meal Plans(s)Performance

Delicious!

Always tastes fantastic, great variety of flavours so you can stay on track with healthy eating, always consistent with servings so easier to track macros, generous portion sizes.
Still taste amazing after freezing too!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2016

BOGSONG LEE

BOGSONG LEEIllawarra, NSW

Variety of menu choices

Variety of menu choices..
It's delicious and fast delivery.
Also great menu and good food quality than I expected.
I can't wait for the new menu :)
Definitely I would recommend people to buy them.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020
Additional Physical Activities None

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

My Muscle Chef makes life easy!!

My Muscle Chef has a great range of meals to choose from and they are so quick and easy! It has saved me so much time in my busy schedule for those moments when I don't have time to cook a proper dinner, and the meals are delicious and filling.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020
Additional Physical Activities Sport

Sinead

SineadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best meals!!

My Muscle Chef meals are by far the best prepped meals I've ever tried. All the meals are filling, and they taste really fresh & wholesome. Particularly love the beef lasagne!!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Amazing meals

The meals could be a little bit bigger as I still feel a little hungry after wards but they are still amazing meals and im happy to recommend people to buy them.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain

Adrian Salamone

Adrian SalamoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pre portion food that actually tastes great

The portions on all the meals are perfect and you are left satisfied and happy, loving the MYMCHEF So many amazing dishes and have helped me on my weight loss journey, I have so many favorites and great value for your money

Taste
Start DateJune 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

Ema

EmaWimmera, VIC

Delicious and very filling meals

It very satisfying and very filling. Great variety of meals to choose from as well as the choice of adding in extra protein or veg if wanting to. Love love love!!

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Performance and Weight Loss

Erica

EricaMelbourne

Food not good and hard to cancel

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Hesham H.

Hesham H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cant believe I just found out about this a few months ago!

Awesome macros, low calories, phenomenal taste, mymusclechef meals are seriously unbelievable! Great meals that cater to all kinds of people, really satiates those cravings to keep you fuller and leaner!
They have such amazing customer service, they understood what I wanted, helped me out and are always able to provide all I require which is why I keep going back, havent seen the customer service that amazing from anywhere else. Would highly recommend!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020

Ms.E- melbourne

Ms.E- melbourneasked

Has anyone tried my muscle chef who doesn’t have a microwave? How do the meals fare if heated up via oven or a steamer ? Anyone have photos they could share or comments?

Hi There!

Thank you for your question, one of our customers is more than welcome to reach out and share their experience! However, Team MYMC discussed your question on the best alternative option to a microwave. We concluded that gradually heating in a non-stick fry pan was the easiest and most beneficial to keep the quality of the food and flavours. A few of us here have done this when needed! While we always recommend the use of a microwave, this method is definitely a great option!

Otherwise, Oven or a steamer should also do the trick.

Please remember to take the food out of the pre packaged container before heating with anything other than a Microwave!

See more information on this topic via our FAQs:

H K.

H K.asked

is pesto chicken, butter chicken and satay chicken halal?

Kylee W

Not sure sorry. Ask someone on their website email

Hi there,

Our meals are not halal certified however all the proteins we use are halal excluding Kangaroo.

As our meals are prepped in bulk in a commercial kitchen, we strongly suggest our Disclaimer be viewed prior to purchasing our products.

To view Nutritional Values and Ingredients, simply click on the link below;

Please kindly note that some of our meals also contain some form of alcohol such as wine in the cooking process so please take your time and check the ingredients carefully before purchasing.

laura b.

laura b.asked

I have noticed when i calculate the macros and calories of what is in your meals vs what is stated on the label sometimes it seems wildly off. How often do you reassess your calorie / macro count to ensure accuracy and how often do you adjust errors or discrepancies?

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your question!

The team at MYMC work to ensure our meals consist of nutrient dense and high quality proteins. This process begin with our team of product developers and nutritionists creating recipes and tracking the Macronutrient values accordingly. We do so via a program called "Foodworks", This program uses information sourced from our suppliers to calculate the nutritional information and takes into account variables such as the way in which the food is prepared and any weight losses or gains. During the preparation and packaging process we have intricate weighing and scaling procedures that are done to ensure the meals match the reports/labelling from Foodworks.

We understand the importance of accurate nutritional information for our customers goals. If you ever feel as though our meals are under weight or do not have the usual consistencies, please do not hesitate to call us 1300 364993 or email team@mymusclechef.com

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives