My Muscle Chef

• Timely DeliveryYes (850) · No (21)

Best Fresh Prepared Meal Ever!!

Great variety of resteraunt quality and tasting meals. I can't believe how easy it is, to get quality meals for convenience and that I look forward to eating them every time. Congratulations on a brilliant product. I highly recommend these.

Celle

CelleSydney, NSW

Great tasting good portions

My husband and I are very busy people with a toddler who is a super fussy eater. These meals are not only nutritious for the whole family but OMG so tasty, just as good as home cooking. Muscle meals work so well for our family when we just don't have time to cook - it saves us from getting crappy take out food. Even our boy is loving the meals.

So long as Muscle meals keep up with this great level of quality, we will defiantly be frequent shoppers.

If we had to provide any kind of feedback to the chefs, it would only be that rice be cooked a little longer as some times they taste a little under.. that's about it really.

Georgia Base

Georgia Base

Good but needs improvement

Food is fresh and tasty however their vegan meat substitutes do not meet the mark for the current range on the market. It is chewy and plastic-like. Their options and range is good for vegetarians but I would love if they could improve the vegan meat.

Easily one of the best

The meals taste great and are an efficient way to follow your program.
Each meal leaves you satisfied and feeling fuller for longer. With macros readily available within each meal.
Really easy to re-order/adjust your plan and have prompts to update your subscriptions.

Mitch

MitchSydney, NSW

Delivery Service is terrible, not convient at all.

Delivery service is terrible. My Muscle Chef lets you select a delivery windows e.g. (Midnight to 7am) and then fail to deliver in that time frame. They can not be rely upon as a food service. While their product is good, the customer service assured the same mistake would not happen again and they were unreliable and late again the very next week. Obviously there is no regard to improving performance. You can only give a company so many chances before you lose faith in their ability to deliver.

Dean

DeanSydney, NSW

MyMuscleChef Review

The food and quality is great, delivery is very prompt and great flexibility to alter and pause order is awesome.
The only challenge is with delivery drivers just dropping the product out the front with a text a few minutes after, it would be a 5 star if they could just ring the door bell when they drop the product to also let you know the food is sitting outside.

Rambo

RamboAU

Faultless service

I got the service to get back to using proper portion control. Vegan options are awesome. Meals surprisingly filling. Very easy to subscribe and change options. I am getting the meals on a weekly basis

David G.

David G.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy and tasty meal prep

The meals are ALL tasty
The macros are awesome for weightlifting
The meals are healthy
There is a reason you pay more. It is just better than any other.
You can choose to refrigerate (lasts 10/12 days) or freeze (last 3 months)

Wayne Wells

Wayne WellsSydney, NSW

Well balanced meals

Meals are of a high standard and enjoyable the variety is great with plenty of choice at a reasonable price always delivered on time
I recommend this company as a convenient service for anyone

Maison N.

Maison N.Sydney, NSW

Broken vacuum seal

Food is tasty however the vacuum seal of one of my meals was broken for 2 consecutive orders
They compensated $15 & $20 though
One the whole can recommend trying them

Ben

Ben Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Probably the best prepacked meals I've had

Food is very tasty and the high protein content helps you stay full compared to the other options on the market. It really saves me a lot of time that I previously spent cooking. The only thing that kept me from giving it a 5 star is the food could be a little less calorie dense (Coach Greg style) to keep me full for longer as I have a huge appetite and often have to eat two meals for dinner which is too many calories.

Shane K

Shane KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely delicious! A staple in my daily eating.

The food at muscle chef is excellent! It’s very tasty and nutritious. Doesn’t taste like a typical microwave meal, it tastes fresh every time. As a lifter and fitness enthusiast, it has assisted me with portion size, nutrients and all round goodness. I have mentioned them to others who have since started purchasing the meals and feel the same way. Highly recommended!

A☆☆☆☆☆ service

The foods are tasty and I love how they tell us the amount of calories, protein, carbs & fats are in each meal!

Makes life so much easier not having to shop for food and come up with ideas for meal prep.

There is soo much choice, and they all taste good! The smokey bbq brisket and sweet potato feta mash is BEAUTIFUL. Do yourself a favour, try My Muscle Chef! You won't be disappointed.

Debi Debi

Debi DebiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient, Healthy, Good Variety

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Fast yet very tasty and nutritious

My husband and I have enjoyed replacing our evening meal and some lunches with my muscle chef. Love the variety, food is tasty and nutritious. Only feel the need to add sour cream to the occasional meal. We actually look forward to cooking when we do, its a novelty. Highly recommend.

Lack of vegan options

I really liked the vegan bundle, but after receiving 2 orders, I became bored with the lack of choice. If you switched up the vegan meals every month, or maybe offered a choice of 3 vegan bundles, I would be more inclined to continue to order them. I prefer the meals I received from you, over Soulara and Chefgood. I just want more meal options.

IZC

IZCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tasty, filling, healthy.

I am really impressed by the meals. Don’t be discouraged by how it looks in the shrunken packaging as when heated and served it is a decent serving size and tastes fresh and delicious. Does not have that pre-prepared taste that many microwaved meals can have. Isn’t full or rubbish. I haven’t had one I don’t like. They keep you full due to the high protein so definitely worth a try if you are trying to lose some weight. I can have two meals a day and it is enough and I’m not hungry. Ordering and delivery are reliable.

Sugandi

SugandiSydney, NSW

Bad taste and mushy looking food

The food doesn’t taste nice and I found the food to look very unappealing. Considering it’s about $10 a meal I was disappointed and not interested in continuing the plan. Wouldn’t recommend.

Simmy boy

Simmy boyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Game changer

Before Muscle chef smoko and lunch at work were pretty average. The food tastes great and is something I could not replicate myself. As someone who does CrossFit I believe Muscle chef is helping me reach my nutritional goals easier and more conveniently than if I was to do it myself.

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Great meals. Easy to heat up taste great and convenient for our family.

For me the meals fill me because I'm use to eating small portions its the right amount for dinner.
For my partner there a little small but when trying to watch what we eat and how much there great sizing.

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Mrs W

Mrs Wasked

when are you going to deliver to Parkerville in WA. You deliver to the two suburbs on either side, both only a couple of streets away and in the same postcode

Hi Mrs W,

Thank you for reaching out & bringing this to our attention.

We definitely do deliver to Parkerville, WA. It appears that the suburb was closed off on our website, but this has been rectified so you should be able to now set up a delivery to this suburb.

My apologies for this!

Please reach out if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks,

Dan.

LeBass J.asked

I noticed on some of the meals that the plastic film tends to not stay vacsealed after a few days even though they are still in date. It’s like it goes bubbly

Daniel K.
Daniel K.

Not from my experience. All of mine have stayed tightly vacced. You're keeping them in the fridge?

LeBass J.

Yeah in the fridge for sure. Hmm I’m not sure then

Hi LeBass,

Thanks for your question.

All of our meals are vacuum sealed which keeps them fresh & extends the shelf life to 7-10 days from the date of delivery. You may find on occasion a meal that did not get sealed properly, however these are infrequent & you definitely shouldn't be finding these often.

We would love to investigate this further, could you kindly email our support team at team@mymusclechef.com with your order details & any photo's you may have of the affected meals so we can look into this in a bit more detail.

Thanks again,