• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (96%) · No (4%)

Sarah B

Sarah BQueensland

Cannot live without these tasty meals from heaven.

They are very filling and always taste amazing.
I enjoy them so much as they are quick and easy when you have a busy life schedule. I have been purchasing these for a few months and the price is fantastic, I will happily live of the Burrito bowl any day of the week.

My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for sharing this positive review, Sarah! We are overjoyed to hear our Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bowl is a favourite of yours, and look forward to fuelling you throughout 2020.

Brendan Bell

Brendan BellSydney, NSW

Helped me lose 28kg

You guys have helped me lose 28kg since September. I can't thank you enough for the meals to be tasty and filling and to reach my caloric goals. Without you and the training I've been doing I wouldn't be a better version of myself.

Adrian

AdrianSydney, NSW

Tasty portion controlled meals

I started with Muscle chef a couple weeks ago to cover my weekday meals. The meals taste great have a good variety and matched my requirements well. This a good option to rely on given the current environment.

Mich

MichBrisbane

Average - 2.5 stars

Meals were filling and there’s a good variety but the taste of most was average. The salmon superfood bowl was probably the best. Customer service was helpful and they kindly refunded for the two missing meals but no option was given for the beef tagine in lieu of vegetarian tagine which is disappointing (I had to give this away).

Amazing service/ delicious taste!

Food tastes amazing, ready within a couple of minutes. Vast menu to choose from, all taste great! Had my delivery box stolen, they even replaced it for free! Amazing service, thank you so much!

George Ezra

George EzraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic quality and great tasting. Also has helped me get great results in gym

Been using MMC for 4 weeks - i have loved the taste and the quality food has def made a difference in my lifts (i still work out hard but still I hit a plateau and this is the only thing i tweaked - diet).

I'd def recommend for time poor folk and those who want to ensure they're eating healhy.

I'd recommend going the muscle builder pack but then customising...once you have tried a few. some meals i like better than others.

Stuart T.

Stuart T.Sydney, NSW

Great quality. So much choice.

I've been using My Muscle Chef for about a year. They're reliable on delivery, quality, and portions. I'm really happy with the meals and choices. I keep note of my favourites, and reorder the same ones. I personally choose meals based upon which ingredients can freeze and thaw well, without impacting texture and taste. I do find that I have to supplement their meals with a side portion of vegetables, as my favourite choices are typically protein and grain only.

Lucy S.

Lucy S.Sydney, NSW

Happily surprised

As someone who loves cooking (I'm at the farmers market every weekend) buying ready made is a big deal for me, and these are the best! love the variety and value. It's really made a difference and I'm no longer tempted to just opt for uber eats knowing i've got something awesome sitting in the fridge.

Buyer

Buyer

Perfect! Delicious, affordable and can’t live without it anymore!

I have been having this weekly for a month- I was initially sceptical that I would get tired of it, but the meals are delicious it’s impossible to get tired of them! The macros are so variable too so you can work out what you need.
I didn’t feel hungry on the meals and have been able to stick to it (you don’t feel like your dieting at all).

Highly recommend!!!

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

Delicious and healthy fresh meals. Massive fan

Wide range of delicious and super healthy meals, my boyfriend and I haven't cooked in months. Absolute lifesaver when moving house too.

The digital experience is very well designed and easy to use, as well as a thoughtful delivery experience. Also love that there's a quite a few stockists in case we don't know what we feel like.

Amazing and so convenient! I'm obssessed.

This is literally the only packaged food that I can eat. I've tried light n easy, fitness outcomes and a bunch of other brands and they are bland and don't have much range. My Muscle Chef is awesome and the food is delcious!

Jumana S

Jumana S

Vegan option AMAZING

Love their vegan meals delicious and high protein me and my husband are so happy.

They answer you quickly if you have questions. Great easy delivery I am gonna make another order this week.

Poit

Poit

Packed full of artificial CRAP....oh and preservative and flavour enhancer 635 which is MSG

Fresh my... these meals are packed full of garbage. Read though the ingredient list on the wrapper people. They claim nothing is added but that’s a load of rubbish. There is that many artificial things in these meals it ain’t funny......I’ll post a photo and see for yourselves.

Angela C.

Angela C.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic!

I've had problems with another food delivery service before (severe food poisoning) but My Muscle Chef have been so amazing! The food is great, the portions leave you feeling full and satisfied, the packaging is really smart and keeps well. The delivery is impeccable too and they even knock! Super friendly service and again, really tasty meals. I couldn't recommend My Muscle Chef more! 10/10

Too much water

Food was nice, but the only thing is that it has too much water in it.
Too much water. Not strained out properly. Feel sick after eating it when it has too much water

Meg

MegSydney, NSW

BEST IN THE BUSINESS

These Meals fill me up without compromising on size, taste or value. My Muscle Chef is one of the only meal companies that have absolutely nailed it... and I'm hard to impress. Delivery is always on time and impeccable. Always left with great food, great service and an even bigger smile :) !!!

Easy as

I'm able to order any meals I like. I love the range you guys have. And the option of having sides like extra veggies, rice, protein etc is super handy. It's also great having the option to order meals randomly without being stuck into a set ordering plan with specific meals etc.

Would love to have a box collection option and the potential for less wastage (maybe leaving washed containers in box to be re-used).

cocksparrow

cocksparrowSydney, NSW

This is the best!!

The food is well packed, fresh and tasty. Have tried other home food delivery companies but gave up as untasty or menu never changes. Thanks guys. Great job.
JUST A THOUGHT: Collecting the box and foil insert on next delivery might save the company some money.

Nick B

Nick BSydney, NSW

MY FAVOURITE MEAL SERVICE

I have tried several of the meal delivery services out there and My Muscle Chef is the one I personally think is the best with variety, flavour and a great delivery service.

Sean H.

Sean H.Sydney, NSW

Delivery occurred smoothly, food is tasty and the macros are just fantastic. One of the best choices i have made for my fitness and health. At first i was intimidated by the price but it's really not that bad when you factor in the saving of your time and utility bill by ordering in bulk.

Geo

Geoasked

I've tried 4 weeks worth of the meals but am worried about the macro accuracy of the meals as others have highlighted. One example. PLUS + | PROTEIN Pulled Beef says it is 94% Beef Blade. The entire serving of 330g claims to have 116.8g of protein or 35.4g of protein per 100g.
So the Beef Blade (being 94% and assuming the 5% gravy powder has next to no protein)) must have a protein content of 35.4/0.94 = 37.7g per 100g.
Any resource I look typically has an upper value of 30g per 100g or less.
So what's the go? How does My Muscle Chef get such high protein numbers for their beef?

Lesley

Lesleyasked

Do you use sulphites in your meals?

My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Hi Lesley,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Some of our ingredients used do contain sulphites so we recommend to carefully inspect the ingredients and allergens information prior to purchasing. Our team do not directly add sulphites at any stage of production and any sulphites present would come from the ingredients used.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at team@mymusclechef.com as we're always happy to help!

stufano666

stufano666asked

Why you can not give me a breakdown of cost on the invoice so I can claim on the ndis?

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives