My Muscle Chef

• Timely DeliveryYes (850) · No (21)

It's like having takeaway every night guilt free.

Keto meals for me. Cooking at home is such a hassle & then trying to maintain the correct portion size was hard.These MMC meals are super tasty. So easy to keep track of daily macros. Love it.

Brett

BrettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They're the top rated for a reason

Meals are a good size and they're actually decent tasting meals. Some of them are a bit full on with the flavour but they have a lot of options to choose from. It's definitely worth a try, again they're the top rated for a reason.

Can’t live without it !

Great tasty good quality food. Just the right size and so convenient. Could not make it for the cost. Everything perfect. Delivered always on time. Website easy. Will keep purchasing

Highly recommend

Amazing tasting food, many different choices at much more affordable prices for nutrition focused food.

Food is very filling and comes fresh with your choice to freeze. Heats up keeping food tasting fresh. Followed meal plan and can see results within weeks.

Connor B.

Connor B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic value

Cheap food with great taste. Lots of variety and ridiculously high in protein per meal. Whoever made this is a genius. The food is filling and has several protein sources ranging from vegetarian, fish to chicken

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

An upgrade from what I was used to.

I used to get meals from another company who constantly made mistakes whilst selling degrading quality food but My Muscle Chef, I have yet to have any issues with. On top of that, I was skeptical about certain meals but to my surprise, even the meals I thought I might not like, all of them tasted great. With such a wide range of meals to choose from, I actually look forward to trying new meals.

Heidi

Heidi

Worth joining

Healthy and well balanced meals that are a good size so they are satisfying. The meals taste much better than other ready made meal services I have tried. Reasonable price and rewards members who stay signed up.

Nath c

Nath cGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

Very tasty and convenient healthy meals for a busy lifestyle. Was recommended by my dietician as these meals are high in protein for my goals highly recommend anyone on to give it a try. Won’t disappoint

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Great tasting food, convenient and clear macro information.

Portion sizes are satisfying and there are a good variety of meal options, including Vegan or Vegetarian options. Also a good selection of snacks and shakes available, with focus on good macro mix.

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Great food packed with protein

Well cooked dishes and reasonably priced.
On time delivery all the time. Heaps of options and protein to choose from. Even the shakes taste really good. Healthy food options, saves cooking time.

Great meals

Great meals, good prices only missed 1 meal once which they reimbursed so other then that very happy. Lost 2 kgs in the first week without any exercise so looking forward to see how it goes with the exercise.

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Good food but check out the ingredients

Definitely filling and lasts well in fridge and freezer but the sodium content is way too high across all meals. One meal tasted fully like salt and nothing more. A bit disappointing from the sodium side as flavoursome ingredients do not need salt. The overall the service, delivery and cost is ok though.

Easy & yummy

Absolutely love the food, my only criticism would be they need to put a spicy label when ordering online because you don’t know until you get it. Other than that the meals taste amazing and easy.

Sunshine G.

Sunshine G.Sydney, NSW

It’s a tasty lifesaver!

I have tried the keto multiple times and have failed because I struggle with meal prep and calorie counting. And tend to get bored with the food. But the new keto option with musclechef has taken all that hard work out for me and it tastes sooo good!! I love that it always appears on time and I get a friendly sms reminder the day before. I can’t thank Muscle chef enough! I highly recommend the service. It’s worth every dollar!

Lachie

LachieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The BEST!

Awesome service. Delicious meals! Makes life so easy. I feel as if I have a whole day back in my week that would have otherwise been spent meal-prepping and shopping.

Monde68

Monde68Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick, easy and nutritious!

We love our MMC meals. We are vegan so select from the wide range of vegan options. The meals can look deceptively small how we are very satisfying. We love the convenience of our meals pre-prepared. No stress, no shopping or cooking or working out nutritional value. It’s all there for us!

Good Quailty and Lots of Options

I ordered these meals as we work from home and needed easy go to meals that were healthy and tasty

Happy with quality and selection.

They are easy to order and great range of different calorie options.

Massive time saver

The food is tasty and has a high protein content - exactly as advertised. I’ve tried a wide range of meals and they variety really helps to keep things fresh. The lasagne is actually restaurant quality - would definitely recommend.

Angelina

Angelina Canberra 2600, ACT

Good but....

While some meals are great, others aren’t. Extremely disappointed that there isn’t many keto choices so it’s the same meals every week. Meals are filling but the choice is limited. If you don’t like any type of spice these meals won’t be for you as there is some type of heat in all keto meals. I hope they will have more options and I will definitely come back.

Love it

All of the meals i have had have been delicious, it is helpful for me that they are portion controlled. They are super convenient for me when i work at night and just want something to 'heat n eat' when i get home. Only had 1 incorrect meal sent to me which they credited me for. Happy to continue ordering and eating

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Mrs W

Mrs Wasked

when are you going to deliver to Parkerville in WA. You deliver to the two suburbs on either side, both only a couple of streets away and in the same postcode

Hi Mrs W,

Thank you for reaching out & bringing this to our attention.

We definitely do deliver to Parkerville, WA. It appears that the suburb was closed off on our website, but this has been rectified so you should be able to now set up a delivery to this suburb.

My apologies for this!

Please reach out if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks,

Dan.

LeBass J.asked

I noticed on some of the meals that the plastic film tends to not stay vacsealed after a few days even though they are still in date. It’s like it goes bubbly

Daniel K.
Daniel K.

Not from my experience. All of mine have stayed tightly vacced. You're keeping them in the fridge?

LeBass J.

Yeah in the fridge for sure. Hmm I’m not sure then

Hi LeBass,

Thanks for your question.

All of our meals are vacuum sealed which keeps them fresh & extends the shelf life to 7-10 days from the date of delivery. You may find on occasion a meal that did not get sealed properly, however these are infrequent & you definitely shouldn't be finding these often.

We would love to investigate this further, could you kindly email our support team at team@mymusclechef.com with your order details & any photo's you may have of the affected meals so we can look into this in a bit more detail.

Thanks again,