My Muscle Chef

• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (96%) · No (4%)

I love My Muscle Chef!!

I love My Muscle Chef Meals. I Have tried a lot of different companies before and this is by far the best one! My favourite dish being the spaghetti bolognese and now also the salmon.

Ashleigh B.

Ashleigh B.Sydney, NSW

Making Microwave Meals TASTY!

When I know my meals are going to be yummy, I am more likely to eat them and not give into the pressure at work to go get something from the takeaway shop. With MMC I feel I am eating way more food than I was when I was trying to meal prep and calorie control.

Great meal prep service

Love these meals and the protein snacks are delicious. Makes healthy eating so easy and takes the hassle out of meal prep. I couldn't live without it. Love My Muscle Chef.

Decent meal prep service

Meals are tasty, satisfying, and reasonably priced. Ingredients seem to be of good quality as well. However, I'm still skeptical towards the advertised protein and calorie number, especially the protein.

Alexis

AlexisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Way better than Youfoodz

I've tried a few meal delivery services but nothing really seemed to meet my expectations - they were always too bland, too small or the food actually made you feel physically sick after eating it.
I was so surprised at how tasy and filling the meals were, I love the variety and i was surprised at how good quality the food is.
I usually never write reviews but I can genuinely say I love these meals and hope to be a longtime customer :)

Great Vegan choices

I was surprised about how tasty the vegan meals were. Not bland or boring. Really quite filling.I tried them last week and now I have reordered for this week. Thanks

This is the best tasting pre-made food EVER

I manage my macros & eat food that is actually better than I would cook. The variety is amazing. I started with 1 meal a day but sometimes do 2! I like the cheap delivery too.

Matt

Matt

Great food at a great price

Food is of a great quality. Pretty good variety and helps me avoid eating bad food. Food is always packed really well and always reheats well. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Meg

MegWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Tasty

The food is all very tasty. Would just love some more vegan options. Feel like i am eating the same thing all the time with only 10 dishes to chose from and i have 2 a day.

Shelly

ShellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good food but bad app and delivery options

Food is great but not a large menu choice. App is very glitchy and crashes constantly. Delivery days no where near enough for metro areas. Delivery fees expensive. Discount codes don’t work

Kaitlin M.

Kaitlin M.Hunter Region, NSW

Very Tasty

Very tasty and helps a lot with meal prep for someone that is always active and on the go. Other meals that I have gotten don't test good after being reheated but these have to be the best I have eaten.

Delicious options, quick and easy, lots of variety.

The options in the range are delicious, and quite varied, particularly compared to other meal services.

We have found My Muscle Chef to be the tastiest and most convenient offer that we have tried!

We find that the options are great value for money, considering how easy they are to prepare, and how varied the options are.

The only (minor) negative could be that there are probably fewer dishes than we would prefer with a large amount of vegetables, however we understand many using this service are keen to keep carbs down and protein up- so for us this is easily fixed with some microwaved steam fresh veggies.

If adding some extra veg to some dishes is the worst thing we can say, it's pretty amazing!

Riccardo N.

Riccardo N.

Good variety for vegetarians and vegans

Great meals and outstanding taste. Having tried many companies prepared food previously, the variety and taste of the food is heads and shoulders above the rest. The best recommendation I can give is that we just ordered another 25 meals.

Michele

MicheleFar North Queensland, QLD

I am loving these dishes!

I am getting at least 3 meals out of one container! My mum has tried meals and loves them too!!! I will be subscribing to some of the other meal plans because it is so nice to get home from work and just heat up a yummy surprise
So yummy thank you :)

My first My Muscle Chef meal

Got my first delivery this morning and just had my first meal.Outstanding taste,pleasantly surprised.Looking forward to the week ahead of food.Freezer and fridge stocked up.Bought some of the snacks too and they're amazing.

Jeff

JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just like home cooked meals

Just had our first meals they tasted really great and because they are fresh they are much better than the other frozen ones we have been eating. I am a diabetic and I can’t see any reason why these wouldn’t be ok for me. Looking forward to the other meals and won’t be going back to the other brand
Extremely happy
Jeff

Friendly customer service and great food in good portions.

They were able to accommodate a request to change a re-delivery address after an incident that was not their fault (thunderstorm/water damage). Big portions, great food, delivery times are perfect.

Mum

MumAU

good stuff yum

yes, its really good quality and long expiry because of the packaging vacuum seal
really good selection, just be better if they dropped delivery fee when you spend $200
But the food was great.

Nicki H.

Nicki H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Food to suit the Whole Family

Serving sizes were very satisfying ! Bought 16 meals for me during weight loss/gym campaign & all the family got into them. They were all very complimentary ...so I have ordered another 16 meals ! There are a few favourites already.

Great tasting meals and excellent customer service

Using My Muscle as a companion for the 8 week F45 challenge. Emailed customer service, their responses were timely and helpful, taking care to provide clear instructions and helpful updates.

Geo

Geoasked

I've tried 4 weeks worth of the meals but am worried about the macro accuracy of the meals as others have highlighted. One example. PLUS + | PROTEIN Pulled Beef says it is 94% Beef Blade. The entire serving of 330g claims to have 116.8g of protein or 35.4g of protein per 100g.
So the Beef Blade (being 94% and assuming the 5% gravy powder has next to no protein)) must have a protein content of 35.4/0.94 = 37.7g per 100g.
Any resource I look typically has an upper value of 30g per 100g or less.
So what's the go? How does My Muscle Chef get such high protein numbers for their beef?

Lesley

Lesleyasked

Do you use sulphites in your meals?

My Muscle Chef
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Hi Lesley,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Some of our ingredients used do contain sulphites so we recommend to carefully inspect the ingredients and allergens information prior to purchasing. Our team do not directly add sulphites at any stage of production and any sulphites present would come from the ingredients used.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at team@mymusclechef.com as we're always happy to help!

stufano666

stufano666asked

Why you can not give me a breakdown of cost on the invoice so I can claim on the ndis?

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives