My Muscle Chef

• Timely DeliveryYes (118) · No (2)

it’s amazing but not enough choices for long term

the food portions were perfect size and definitely filling. i was able to enjoy the food each time. only problem was not enough choices for a long term plan, but it definitely suited me

Great meals good service

I love the meals, the service and delivery is excellent, I would only suggest more range in low calorie meals below 400 calories. this range is rather limited at the moment.

Really yummy meals!

The meals are surprisingly yummy and fresh.
A bit pricey for the size but overall I would definitely recommend.
I loved that they had a good amount of date on them so I could freeze some and refrigerate most of them.
They are MUCH better in the refrigerator than the freezer

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Good meals for nights I don't want to cook

The majority of the dishes tried have been very tasty and filling. My only issue is that about half the meals have Flavour Enhancer 621 (msg). Good, Healthy food shouldn't need it. Its not something that I can have.

Moz

MozAU

Sensible portion sizes which is great if you are used to eating large servings. More dairy free options would be nice

The servings are enough to satisfy but leave you wanting more cause they taste good.Able to follow program cause I know the servings are at the size you should have

Dayna

DaynaSydney, NSW

Delicious but too salty

I have loved the flavour of every meal I've ordered (which has been most of the chicken dishes and some of the vegetarian dishes). My only complaint is some of them eg. The added protein beans have been far too salty. Would be awesome if there was a salt reduced option or just less salt used in general.
Other than that, I love the convenience, the meals stay fresh and even heating them up from the freezer, they still taste great!

Anon

AnonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great taste and options with a few hiccups

Love my muscle chef

4.5 out of 5!
Love these meals - so tasty! There are a few meals i have had that i have not enjoyed which is why i didn't give it 5stars.

Georgia Base

Georgia Base

Good but needs improvement

Food is fresh and tasty however their vegan meat substitutes do not meet the mark for the current range on the market. It is chewy and plastic-like. Their options and range is good for vegetarians but I would love if they could improve the vegan meat.

Easily one of the best

The meals taste great and are an efficient way to follow your program.
Each meal leaves you satisfied and feeling fuller for longer. With macros readily available within each meal.
Really easy to re-order/adjust your plan and have prompts to update your subscriptions.

Ben

Ben Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Probably the best prepacked meals I've had

Food is very tasty and the high protein content helps you stay full compared to the other options on the market. It really saves me a lot of time that I previously spent cooking. The only thing that kept me from giving it a 5 star is the food could be a little less calorie dense (Coach Greg style) to keep me full for longer as I have a huge appetite and often have to eat two meals for dinner which is too many calories.

Debi Debi

Debi DebiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient, Healthy, Good Variety

Great meals

Great meals, good prices only missed 1 meal once which they reimbursed so other then that very happy. Lost 2 kgs in the first week without any exercise so looking forward to see how it goes with the exercise.

Easy & yummy

Absolutely love the food, my only criticism would be they need to put a spicy label when ordering online because you don’t know until you get it. Other than that the meals taste amazing and easy.

Once bitten...

Once bitten...Perth, WA

Great taste overall, quick to heat needs a bit more variety in the package deals

Quick and tasty meals, size is fair to good.
I get the summer shred pack and would like a bit more variety in that pack option.
Great time saver and filling meals, also i like the tracking of my delivery it has been spot on to date.

Easy to order

Very easy to order with a large variety of products. There is a product for everyone's taste. I find the meals slightly small and tend to add a bag of steamed veges. I am also getting used to the one day only delivery. I emergency order option would be helpful.

It’s amazing!

The food is very filling and great quality l, I’m able to order easy, but more snacks would be better for my bulking. Apart from that, it’s great value and convenient

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

This is amazing for people on the run and someone who also wants to implement a healthier lifestyle

Really good food. I have been on this for 3 weeks. So far so good. If they can make delivery over a certain price free that would be amazing instead of making a subscription gets free delivery

Good value and tasty

I found the meals very filling. As I am on a low cal, low carb diet I particularly liked the poached barramundi as it was really tasty and only 315 cals. I am a foodie and I like spice but I found some meals were over spiced. Eating two of their low cal meals a day I have been able to loose 1kg a week and not hungry. There just needs to be more variety in the low cal meals as the majority are 400-600 cals.

Noel r.

Noel r.Sydney, NSW

Mr nice

Fairly Decent sizes,and I'm a big bloke.
Dinners are fantastic,.Breakfasts menu needs some work.snacks are decent.drinks are surprisingly tasty.
Easy to follow program.
I would / have recommended it to friends and family.
Thank you.

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Mrs W

Mrs Wasked

when are you going to deliver to Parkerville in WA. You deliver to the two suburbs on either side, both only a couple of streets away and in the same postcode

Hi Mrs W,

Thank you for reaching out & bringing this to our attention.

We definitely do deliver to Parkerville, WA. It appears that the suburb was closed off on our website, but this has been rectified so you should be able to now set up a delivery to this suburb.

My apologies for this!

Please reach out if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks,

Dan.

LeBass J.asked

I noticed on some of the meals that the plastic film tends to not stay vacsealed after a few days even though they are still in date. It’s like it goes bubbly

Daniel K.
Daniel K.

Not from my experience. All of mine have stayed tightly vacced. You're keeping them in the fridge?

LeBass J.

Yeah in the fridge for sure. Hmm I’m not sure then

Hi LeBass,

Thanks for your question.

All of our meals are vacuum sealed which keeps them fresh & extends the shelf life to 7-10 days from the date of delivery. You may find on occasion a meal that did not get sealed properly, however these are infrequent & you definitely shouldn't be finding these often.

We would love to investigate this further, could you kindly email our support team at team@mymusclechef.com with your order details & any photo's you may have of the affected meals so we can look into this in a bit more detail.

Thanks again,