My Muscle Chef

• Timely DeliveryYes (647) · No (4)

Warick

Warick

Tasty and easy

Nothing to complain about. Meals are tasty, good variety, quite filling even if less than 400g like some of them are. This last sentence is just to make up the minimum word count.

Tastes great

The food is filling and fantastic for Diabetics. Low in carbohydrates and high in protein. The meals are the perfect size and are delicious.
I’ve tried others and this one is the best by far.

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Cannot fault this company or it’s food.

Great communications when delivery is dropped off. Haven’t had to deal with customer service yet which is a good thing.
I’ve had 3 weeks of the chefs picks and every meal has been fantastic besides one which was a bit too spicy for my taste.

Great

Have been ordering for two months now ,
As I am in training for masters lifting
Meals are really good and tasty I no w have a forth night order .
Thanks Stephen

Maddie

MaddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life saver

I order these meals for the weekend when I know I am prone to get takeaway to avoid shopping, cooking and cleaning. These meals being in my fridge has saved me alot of money and stopped me from eating high calorie takeaway.

Pavlos  Flaounas

Pavlos FlaounasMelbourne

This is good it keeps you not hungry and not to eat take away food which helps you stay healthier

Good enough to not go and eat out, which will be better for my overall health. I just buy a few extra healthy things from the supermarket and have them as snacks throughout the day

Food is tasty!

I love the food from here, keeps me on track with my calorie goals with their subscription plans.
Would love to see some different recipes in there soon to keep the motivation levels going.

Beau A.

Beau A.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome!!!

good size meals for hungrier people, great range, finally!!!! A great pre prepared meal option
Love it
Great value for money, I will be a long term customer without a doubt!
BANG BANG

Amazing quality

I really enjoy the choices of meals and the quality compared with other food services I have used is exceptional. The delivery is spot on and I appreciate the text I receive when it's been delivered and they go out of their way to make sure that delivery secure, particularly for the early morning ones.

philinh

philinhSydney, NSW

Excellent food

Love the meal choices and the quality. Lots of vegetarian options which was the reason why I chose. Convenient delivery and good to know that you can buy it at the stores too.

Highly recommend

Very professional service and delicious food with a great variety
I’m so happy and love everything what I ordered. It is just the beginning and most of all I save the money as there is no wastage.
and my grocery shopping has dropped significantly.
This has really worked as an healthy option

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Healthy yummy literally the best!

I really like that My muscle Chef foods have the breakdown of protein and calories in their meals, it makes it easier for me to track down my calorie intake. Also their customer service is absolutely amazing with any delivery issues.

Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delicious and filling you up.

Food is delicious, super filling and good variety. Tried many others but this is by far is the most fullfilling and nutritious. Delivery window between midnight and 7am is another great feature as I don't need to rush from work on the delivery dates. Highly recommend

Highly recommend.

So far my daughter and I have been ordering My Muscle Chef for a month, we feel better from eating better we have lost a little bit of weight, but it is just the beginning and most of all we are saving money as there is no wastage. I find that they have a great variety so we don't feel like we are eating the same thing over and over again. I recommend this to all my friends and truly promote it. This has really worked for us as an healthy option and we are saving a bit too as my grocery shopping has dropped significantly.

Delicious and nutritious

Best tasting pre made meals on the market. Good portion size and meals updated regularly. I have tried other meal companies but none come close to the quality that MMC offers.

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Finally... easy meals that are filling!

Really happy with muscle chef! We both work long hours and have a busy toddler so anything that makes dinner time easy is a win and they are so filling!

Rachel K.

Rachel K.

Tastiest Prepared Meals Ever!

I love these meals they are the tastiest meal by a long shot and I've tried many! The amount of meat far outweighs others and they are super filling. A great way to control what you eat and lose weight if you watch the calories in each one. I even split some in two and get two meals out of one! coupled with easy and reliable payment and delivery makes this my number one prepared meal service!

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

The meals are so tasty I love them

I am on shakes during the day but love the dinners and highly recommend them. I haven't tried them all but so far I am very impressed, thank you muscle xhef

Ad

Best Fresh Prepared Meal Ever!!

Great variety of resteraunt quality and tasting meals. I can't believe how easy it is, to get quality meals for convenience and that I look forward to eating them every time. Congratulations on a brilliant product. I highly recommend these.

Celle

CelleSydney, NSW

Great tasting good portions

My husband and I are very busy people with a toddler who is a super fussy eater. These meals are not only nutritious for the whole family but OMG so tasty, just as good as home cooking. Muscle meals work so well for our family when we just don't have time to cook - it saves us from getting crappy take out food. Even our boy is loving the meals.

So long as Muscle meals keep up with this great level of quality, we will defiantly be frequent shoppers.

If we had to provide any kind of feedback to the chefs, it would only be that rice be cooked a little longer as some times they taste a little under.. that's about it really.

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Mrs W

Mrs Wasked

when are you going to deliver to Parkerville in WA. You deliver to the two suburbs on either side, both only a couple of streets away and in the same postcode

Hi Mrs W,

Thank you for reaching out & bringing this to our attention.

We definitely do deliver to Parkerville, WA. It appears that the suburb was closed off on our website, but this has been rectified so you should be able to now set up a delivery to this suburb.

My apologies for this!

Please reach out if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks,

Dan.

LeBass J.asked

I noticed on some of the meals that the plastic film tends to not stay vacsealed after a few days even though they are still in date. It’s like it goes bubbly

Daniel K.
Daniel K.

Not from my experience. All of mine have stayed tightly vacced. You're keeping them in the fridge?

LeBass J.

Yeah in the fridge for sure. Hmm I’m not sure then

Hi LeBass,

Thanks for your question.

All of our meals are vacuum sealed which keeps them fresh & extends the shelf life to 7-10 days from the date of delivery. You may find on occasion a meal that did not get sealed properly, however these are infrequent & you definitely shouldn't be finding these often.

We would love to investigate this further, could you kindly email our support team at team@mymusclechef.com with your order details & any photo's you may have of the affected meals so we can look into this in a bit more detail.

Thanks again,