My Muscle Chef

Great product and excellent service

The food is great, and service is fantastic, I was immediately offered a free replacement after my first box was stolen after delivery. I’m really happy with the product and the service received, the only feedback I have is that the packaging could be more discreet as food is an ever increasing target for theives.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

Delicious pre-made meals!

Such an amazing selection of great meals, that taste just as if you'd cooked them yourself (if not better).
I was looking for a way to eat healthy, muscle building food without having to labour away for hours each week doing shopping and food prep etc. These guys make it all so much easier, and much more nutritional specific than I could myself.
Delicious convenience is the key here, and for the variety of meals you get the cost is much less than making each one yourself!

Keep up the good work guys and keep on innovating with different meals.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateMarch 2019
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain

Poor quality food with a bonus feather

Got the cajun chicken from a Dodgey IGA and not only was it tasteless (I was hungry), there was a bird's feather included.
Disgusting and feel like it was made in a garage

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

Love love love!!!

The variety of meals on offer is awesome. They are delish and so fresh. I was super impressed with how they packaged the meals to keep them fresh and secure.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateMarch 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Very effective and tasty meals

The food is delivered and is exactly as described, great for if you want to lose weight or build muscle and tastes great, could not imagine life without it now, also great customer service from Krishan Dass

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss

Needs a return/reuse scheme to eliminate excessive waste

The meals are of a big variety, very flavorful and easy to order, but with the ease of it all comes the downside of thousands of pieces of waste. There needs to be a return/reuse scheme with the ice packs. Getting 3-4 big ice packs every order is not practical, multiply this by the thousands of customers MMC has. Even if you save some, you are soon overwhelmed with them. I try donating them, but places don't really want them. I recycle the plastic containers, soft plastics and get use out of the wool, but the ice packs need some work. Either make them out of safe materials to be flushed down the toilet or sink, or have an option for people to only ask for 1 ice pack at a time. Something needs to be done! Otherwise it is a great product, but my moral compass really hates ordering them due to all the waste created for the sake of convenience. If they had a way to reduce their footprint, I would give them 5 stars.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateApril 2018
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder
Hey Jess, thanks for taking the time to leave a review for our service. As a company we are constantly working to improve our processes in order to reduce the impact of the packaging we use. Here are our tips for recycling and disposal of the packaging: - The wool lining is biodegradable and can be placed within your nature green waste bin (bin with a lime green lid) - The cardboard delivery box can be placed in your recyclables bin (bin with yellow lid) - The plastic covering the wool liner can be recycled with soft plastics. - The ice packs are non-toxic and can be poured into the drain with tap water to dilute it, and the plastic containing the ice pack can be recycled with soft plastics. Any further questions please feel free to get in touch with our Support team by email team@mymusclechef.com or calling 1300 364 993 Thanks!

Can only expect so much

After using You Foodz for a while and not really satisfied i decided to give My Muscle Chef a go (in Brisbane), I have come to the realisation you can only expect so much from these meals, a large portion of the meals where average at best. My one and only order.

Timely DeliveryYes

Best tasting meals and great variety!

Very filling and delicious meals- Great value for money and so much variety. Easy to order online with a quick turnaround for meal delivery. The meals are also a lot bigger than other meals on the market.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Best out of them all by far !

I have tried all the meal delivery companies in the Sydney area - Muscle Chef was the last one to try before I gave up with them and wow!! I was blown away by the quality and flavour of the meals. These meals are amazing compared to the rest in terms of packaging, flavour , quality and texture. No more chewy chicken, flavourless, or just poor quality meats, no more watery frozen veges, no more beef like rubber - muscle chef is a keeper !

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

Above and Beyond

Apart from the meals being absolutely delicious, mymusclechef also goes above and beyond with service. After missing the delivery deadline, i got in contact with Theresa and she was able to organise my order for me for my desired date. Very much appreciated, happy & satisfied customer.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateAugust 2018

F45 challenge Meals

Finished my first day of F45 Challenge meals and absolutely love them.
Perfect portion and so delicious.. Best thing i ever did.

High quality Food

I have tried many other healthy food programs from other companies, but I should say my Muscle Chef foods has the home cooking high quality.
Very tasty, I never get board with food. for me portions are enough.
Pr rices are a little high though.
Also their support team are very responsive and helpful.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

Saves Time, Money And Losing Weight In The Process

On my 5th week now and have pretty much worked my way through the menu to figure out what I do and don't like. Being a tradie & working long hours, I used to spend about $20-30 a day on poor quality food. Now I spend less for a full 7 days worth of meals that are much better for me and have helped greatly with portion control which in turn has aided in fat loss. The delivery & packaging is great, the cold packs keep the food cold for hours and you can keep a few of them in the freezer to re-use at a later date. Customer service is prompt and very helpful. Only thing that has caught me out so far is that if you manually order your meals each week you have until midnight on order day but if you are on a subscription like I have you need to make any changes the night before or you will get an identical order to the previous week.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss

Great food, especially great for vegetarians

I was looking for a fresh food delivery service that was affordable, tasty, healthy and had a good variety of vegetarian options. (And that delivered to my postcode- 3750). I compared a few similar companies, one of them had a great selection but didn’t deliver to my area. The other one had the same amount of vegetarian options but was way overpriced. I found my muscle chef to be really affordable. They have a $20 off code for your first order which was a great way to try it out for the first time. I think I paid about 8.90 per meal with the discount.
My order arrived on time and packaged greatly! I was actually surprised by the serving size. For the calories the serving size is really decent! And the food is delicious. You can tell it’s fresh and it’s been taste tested! No cardboard freezer meals here. Very filling meals and you won’t be left feeling like you ate something processed or bland! I was really happy with my first order. I will be ordering again for sure. Great for those that want to eat healthy and those that a time poor. Highly recommend

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Meal Plans(s)Vegetarian Pack

Outstanding!! Flawless service and tasty food

Love mymusclechef! The website is great and works perfectly - the entire ordering system is a breeze to use! Delivery is also great, with multiple times to choose from, gps tracking on a map and a pic sent when delivered!
And the food is soooo good - actually get excited by what to choose next for a meal! Keep doing what you’re doing guys!

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateDecember 2018
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder

Fantastic meals, fantastic service!

Have just started on these meals a fortnight ago, absolutely loving them. They are delicious and have made my life a whole lot easier. I have messaged the the team several times with lots of questions, they have replied quickly and answered all of my queries. You guys are fantastic!

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss

No good after the recent changes.

Have been a customer for the last 4 years, absolutely loved it, regularly referred it to family and friends. Unfortunately after the recent change up they offer a much smaller variety of the larger meals, so if you’re trying to gain size they’ve cut their portion sizes significantly. One meal no longer fills me up, and the worst part is they’re still charging the same price. Above all else the quality has definitely slipped. Having the wide variety they muscle chef offers and being able to choose a large meal is what made them so appealing. They are trying to compete with youfoodz in your local supermarkets so by changing to calorie portions so it’s 100% for logistical reasons.
I have moved on to MuscleMealsDirect, less selection but sizes are dead on 500g for large meals. I think if you’re looking for something to cut weight or what what you eat, this is fine, but if you’re looking more for muscle gain it’s definitely not what it used to be. Very disappointing.

INSANE Customer Service!!!!

Blown away by the team here; seriously have your best interests, health and diet at heart....
Tried a dozen of these before yet never been so os impressed with a group.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain and Weight Loss

It’s only week one but I’m loving it so far!

The meals are delicious, healthy and quick to heat up. I’m eating these meals as part of my F45 challenge but can definitely see myself continuing way past the 8 weeks!

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder

Best meal prep - healthy and tastes great

Best prepped meals ever. I've tried a few brands so was a little sceptical to try again but I'm so impressed - perfect if you don't like to cook or don't have the time and want to eat healthy. The meals taste soo good and are super fresh. I work long hours so the delivery option is great too...will be bulk ordering from now on!