My Muscle Chef

My Muscle Chef (page 2 of 22)

Used to be great, now I cant get what I want

Really disappointing change to how they offered the food. Used to have a great choice and variety of sizes, now neither myself or my partner can order from them as they have removed the options to select size, increased price and have just basically become to greedy at the expense of customers experience and wallet. I suggest anyone considering buying looks at all the reviews that are not clearly fake 5 star reviews and see the common consensus.

Hi Jarvis, we appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns and it's unfortunate that recent changes have impacted your experience with our service. We made the decision to have each meal in one size to give us the ability to provide more variety and choice overall on the menu. We value all feedback and suggestions for improvement from our customers now and in future. We have not and will not ever post fake reviews, all reviews here and elsewhere are left by customers who are passionate about our service. If you have any further feedback or concerns, please get in touch with our Support team via email at team@mymusclechef.com and we'll be happy to assist.As you can clearly see from the upset customers you have not improved the choice or value as there is likely only 10-15 meals we can each order at the right size, for my partner who used to get the small meals for low calories there is even less options.

Awesome for tradies

Perfect for the esky, 2 meals a day costs roughly $20. Big enough to last 3-4 hours in the belly
Tasty, on time delivery every week

The best meal prep!

Muscle Chef exceeds all other food delivery services. The product is ridiculously tasty, the customer service is great, and the delivery is always on time. Plus, they have the new environmentally friendly boxes which is great.

Next level

My first order with My Muscle Chef has not disappointed. They were more than helpful with my query and the order was delivered with no problems.
What My Muscle Chef has in comparison that makes me want to continue with them as much as I can, is a shorter list of ingredients, no unnecessary extras. I know everything listed and feel like I'm choosing a much healthier option. The meals available are great.
I'm not fussy when it comes to food, I'm excited to try each meal option, so far I'm loving them.
The only thing I can think of that I'd love, is an afterpay and/or zippay option for payment.
They are definitely my favourite choice now.

I have been using another fresh meal delivery service that I have been quite loyal to and very happy with all round.
They have excellent customer service and offers, which is what has kept me using them. I may continue using them as well, simply because of payment options.

Thanks for your feedback Natalie, great to hear you're enjoying the meals! We're definitely looking into adding more payment options, follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date with new features and options :) thanks!

A tasty and convenient way to keep on track!

My partner and I both work late into the evenings and neither of us can be bothered cooking anything when we get home. We're aiming for a healthier way of living and these meals, conveniently, fulfill all our tasty needs. I really appreciate that there are some lower and higher calorie options that suit both of us (as he is very tall and I'm more fun-sized). Their customer service has been second to none: nothing is ever too much of an issue for these guys and deliveries are always accurate and on time. The only downside I have noted so far is that some meals can be very salty. But the convenience, variety, and flavour is otherwise fantastic. I'd highly recommend these meals to anyone looking for food to help them achieve a fitness goal or just looking for a delicious and convenient way to feed your facehole.

Best meal delivery service

I've tried most healthy meal delivery services on the market (5.4, muscle meals direct, youfoodz) and by far i can say my muscle chef have continue to deliver great tasting meals over and over again. Their customer service team have been amazing when i've needed to make changes on my order. I definitely recommend them!

I love the vegetarian options - healthy and tasty!

I have recently starting ordering from MMC (Oct 2018) and really enjoy the convenience as well as variety. Please let your chefs know, I think the meals are really tasty and the work drop off is really helpful for me. Thank you.

Long time customer still as good as ever

Decent sized portions, healthy and very tasty. Have been ordering for some time now and have amazing customer service!! keep it up!

Don’t bother with them anymore

My last order in November with these guys, the food was amazing, fresh, tasted good and were fulfilling.

Now they are the complete opposite!

Food is extremely salty to a point where you get heartburn, tastes watery, dry, the same as pre packaged food and I’m hungry in less than 10 minutes!

They also look the same as those $4 lean cuisine frozen meals, very light and fake looking.

What also doesn’t help is there’s over 800 grams of sodium! Per serving!! Way too much! Explains the saltiness, hypertension acidity with heartburn!

The meal I’m currently eating has nearly 4 teaspoons of sugar! Per serving! Very unhealthy. If losing weight is your goal, make your own food. If you don’t have time to make food then find time, make batches that’ll last you for ages and freeze them. I’ve started doing this as well and will try to finish off this order or feed to the dogs or something as I won’t be placing another order.

I’m trying to lose weight and eat healthy and sodium and sugar should be non existent in these meals!

Also the meals have definitely downsized, pieces of food content have shrunk and what’s even worse, the prices have gone up! Before I was paying $9-10 but now you’re paying tops $13! For smaller size!

Hi Jojo, thanks for leaving us a review. Customer feedback is very important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns - your notes around sodium and sugar content have been passed to our product development team for review. Regarding pricing, all meals start from between $9.55-$10.55 and this price decreases when ordering larger quantities of meals - for example, ordering 25+ meals decreases the price per meal by 15% If you have any further feedback or concerns, please get in touch with our Support team via email at team@mymusclechef.com and we'll be happy to assist.

Tasty & Convenient

As someone who is always short on time, getting super tasty meals that fit my macros is a godsend. They have set meal plans but I find the menu builder is better suited to my needs. If you're looking for good food and also save sometime I recommend these guys. Special shoutout to the Beef Stroganoff with Pasta, I wish I could eat that daily ;)

Great at first, quickly became sick of the meals

For the first few weeks I was really enjoying the program - however the meals quickly became monotonous and all start to taste the same after a while. We struggled to finish our last shipment and I had to throw a few out unfortunately.
-Pros:
-generally larger portion sizes than competitors- a major reason for choosing them
-discounted “couples plan”
Cons:
-meals are of good quality, but flavours quickly started to feel monotonous
-no free shipping
-couples plan restricts you to just set meal choices which are the same each week) much of my reason for becoming sick of this brand). Why not a volume discount instead? Understand it’d be logistically more complicated, but we may have stayed as customers if we’d had more variety. Or at least vary the set menu by week.

Thanks for leaving us a review KM - customer feedback is very important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. The Couples Pack is a set pack, however we do offer custom meal plans where you can select the meals you wish to eat each week - this option also allows you to save on the cost per meal as the price decreases when ordering larger quantities of meals - for example, ordering 25+ meals decreases the price per meal by 15% If you have any further feedback or concerns, please get in touch with our Support team via email at team@mymusclechef.com and we'll be happy to assist.

Putting customers last

Read before you buy! TERRIBLE is completely accurate! - Never again.. This WAS by far the best meals service available on the market until the horrendous decision to place customers last and remove the option of Large meal sizes. Variety of menu options have been reduced. Value, smplicity and convenience entirely GONE! The Large, Medium and Small serving sizes replaced by ludicrously tiny ‘meals’. ***I now have to eat two or three meals (especially vegetarian options) in order to get full*** It’s sad that they have chosen this route and are putting the customer needs last. Greedy money hungry ‘business’ move. Can no longer order as it’s now obsurdly expensive to get enough food!

To top it off looks like they are now posting fake positive reviews !!! - 18th / 19th Dec... look at the marketing lingo headings and the mention of meals being filling ! Wow, stooping to new lows ! product review please look into the fake reviews !Hey DBM, we appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns and it's unfortunate that recent changes have impacted your experience with our service. We made the decision to have each meal in one size to give us the ability to provide more variety and choice overall on the menu. Based on initial feedback, we have recently added four more larger meals (500+ calories & 400+ grams), and we value all feedback and suggestions for improvement from our customers now and in future. We do not and will not ever post fake reviews, all reviews here and elsewhere are left by customers who are passionate about our service. If you have any further feedback or concerns, please get in touch with our Support team via email at team@mymusclechef.com and we'll be happy to assist.

Great food, equally good service

Unlike other meal plans, My Muscle Chef serves portions that actually fill me up. And they taste good too. On the rare occasion that there's a problem with an order, the customer support team communicates quickly and clearly and has always corrected the issue. I'd highly recommend My Muscle Chef. I just wish they also offered breakfast.

Great taste and range

The meals are so flavoursome and filling, I don't see myself snacking on junk anymore. Real time saver and a friendly support team to answer any questions you have. Will be ordering again.

Was great, now not so much

The system was perfect - Various meals offered in 3 different sizes (small, medium, large), the ability to choose a delivery day that worked for you, and meals were delivered frozen.

The the changes happened.

Now there's only one size per meal, which effectively limits your choices if you count your macros. Also, delivery seems to now be limited to the one day per week which is dependent on your suburb. Furthermore, meals are no longer frozen (i.e. delivery fresh), which isn't great if you need your food delivered to your work.

I'm going to try and make this work but it's not looking good. Their flexibility was their strength, and they've now lost that. I'll be checking out other options too.. such a pity.

Great Customer Service, but not sure why they changed the menu

All I can say is that there customer service is 2nd to none. They are absolutely fantastic (the whole team) and you can tell they genuinely care for the customer. If I could rate their customer service on its on merit, it would be a 10 star!!! Now onto the food: im not sure who there taste test person is but I think they need their taste buds re-calibrated. They had such good meals that they changed. The poached chicken in honey mustard with broccoli mash was my all time favourite, now they changed it to honey mustard chicken with broccoli rice. it is by far the worst meal I have come across. The chicken has no flavour and no honey mustard sauce on it, and the broccoli rice is grose. It has some kind of zest to it, but the whole thing now just goes in the bin. Now Im going to have to try and find another meal to order that will fit into my macros (although I have found there macro content to be way off. its not even close). I measured the protein source which they used to state was 150g, but the 3 different readings i got on the same meal over 3 different orders were 108g, 115g and 117g. Havent measured the new packaging just yet.

Long time customer

I have been a customer here for a few years now and i have I have tried numerous other meal companies but this one is by far the best i have tried great food great prices good variety very delicious all the meals have tons of protein and low sodium. Will continue to be a long term customer for years and years to come.

The best meals, ever! New changes are even more awesome!

I have tried almost every well-known ready-meal companies in Melbourne, but MMC is the best. The food tastes good, even much, much better after their changing from frozen to fresh meals. The macro is the most reasonable comparing to other companies. The pricing is good as well, though for now I just build the menu by myself to suit my needs. In 3 months, MMC has helped me gain 2kg of lean muscles and drop around 3.5% of body fat from 15% based on my latest DEXA scan.

Sadly won't be ordering anymore given changes to sizes available!

Given the recent changes - removing different sizes and therefore limiting choices - I will not be ordering from my muscle chef any more. This really saddens me as I loved their meals. Ah well, as the person before me noted, there are many other companies out there and I will be checking them out.

The best of everything!

Great food and first class service! The meals are full of flavour and customer service is second to none. Love it!!