4.9

99% · 930%

Michelle C.
Michelle C.

Great service and products

Fast delivery. Product as described. Xylimelts are a godsend. Repeat purchaser.
Darren Pilbeam
Darren Pilbeam3 posts

Quick delivery

Easy to navigate website and quick turnaround from ordering to delivery.
Megan G
Megan GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Efficiency Plus

As usual ‘My Oral Care’ performed with top marks for the distribution and delivery of the product I had ordered.
Claire
Claire

Really easy to deal with

Great prices and super quick delivery - highly recommend buying through this site.
No.3 Shirley
No.3 ShirleySydney, NSW9 posts

Good product & fast delivery

Good product & fast delivery. Only the downside is that you can’t login account to place a repeat order.
Merryl
MerrylSouthern and Hills, SA27 posts

I honestly could NOT live without these Xylimelts

I suffer with dry mouth for a variety of reasons and I found My Oral Care selling Xylimelts so I purchased several packs. I have been a repeat customer ever since. Their service is good and fast postage.
Dry mouth sufferer
Dry mouth sufferer

Excellent product

Xylimelts are an excellent product for people with dry mouths. Would highly recommend for anyone with a dry mouth, especially overnight
Meg
Meg

A good product

After recovering from having throat cancer and now no saliva, Xylimelts really work! I use them only at night and I am not waking every hour with a dry mouth,
Sal
SalSydney, NSW

Dry mouth Oral mints

Prompt easy online system and delivery
Reliable service.
Product really works. Dry mouth mints allow me to sleep soundly without waking constantly from a dry mouth. Will definitely buy again
Donald
Donald

Great product that works

Xylimelts really work! They are particularly useful at night and I am not waking every hour with a dry mouth, which means I get sleep. Each lozenge usually lasts about 5-6 hours, are comfortable and virtually unnoticeable on the inside of the cheek. After two weeks of use I haven't experienced any movement of the Xylimelt while sleeping. Great product with excellent back up and service from My Oralcare. Fast delivery and reasonable prices.
Julie Maree
Julie Maree

Product is a life changer

Suffered for so long with extremely dry mouth at night, causing very interrupted sleep.
Cause was obviously my medications, but so much improved nights with these Xylimelts.
Very prompt delivery & easy to order
Maggie
MaggieHunter Region, NSW

Xylimelts from My Oralcare

Xylimelts are wonderful for dry mouth especially for Sjögren's Syndrome. The lozenges easily attach to the inside of your cheek and last all night. No more very uncomfortable tongue sticking to the roof of your mouth.
Buy from My Oralcare for fast efficient service at a very good price especially when buying the 120disc mailer pack.
suesan
suesanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

this is perfect. only thing that helps for a burning tongue caused through medication etc

free trial tablets for burning tongue. only paid a cheap postage amount . thankyou very much as they work when nothing else did. i dont even have to use every night so i still have plenty left.
chill205
chill205South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Children love this toothpaste and won’t use anything else

Purchased because grandson was given at a dental check up and now won’t use anything else - likes flavour and texture of maxam toothpaste. We tried other brands with his favourite TV characters on package but refuses and claims it’s not nice
CameraShy
CameraShyO'Connor 2602, ACT6 posts

Prompt service and good price

Good selection of size options for Xylimelts, which are an excellent product for dry mouth. Very efficient despatch of goods - same day as order. I have placed several orders with this company and they are very reliable.
Nicki
NickiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Xylimelts are amazing

This product is perfect for what I need, I have an autoimmune condition that causes extremely dry mouth. Xylimelts used every night maintain moisture to help get a better nights sleep.

kathleen
kathleenPerth, WA

Suffered from dry mouth for years xylimelts helpful

only been using xylimelts for less then a month at night and my mouth is moist in the morning and is still moist the rest off the day. I`m happy with that so far.
Michelle
MichelleMurrumbidgee Region, NSW3 posts

Xylimelts at My Oral Care

The Trial pack of Xylimelts I ordered from My Oral Care have been amazing and have solved my dry mouth problem while using my BiPap therapy at night. Highly recommend!
Brett
Brett

Great product

Great product and a brilliant price and fast delivery Very happy and will continue to buy from here. I do recommend this site. thanks you very much very very happy
Sharyn
SharynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome service and product

The XyliMelts are a great product. They stop my mouth from dryness t night.
Oral Care service was fantastic. They were shipped out and here in less than a week.
Postage was also very reasonable.
have none
have noneSouth East Queensland, QLD

XyliMelts

Good for my dry mouth at night. I have lack of Silvia . I’m not one for writing reviews. I cannot write any more. So this is not a good review. Sorry but they are helpful.
M.E.
M.E.Central Queensland, QLD2 posts

Mostly Good

After using Xylimelts at night for some time, I find that they leave sore gum patches which are really uncomfortable. The product is excellent for dry mouth if you can tolerate.
Elaine S.
Elaine S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Big improvement

I received my free sample of Xylimelts very quickly and have found them to be very helpful for my dry mouth for most of the night. My dentist recommended a gel and a special toothpaste which were very expensive, so I'm going to see if he knows about this product so he can refer other patients.
Sheila
Sheila

my husband is very happy with the product

the hospital suggest these tablets we were not able to buy them through our local chemist but have had very good service through the on line service and they arrived very quickly thank You.
Sarah
SarahIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Fantastic product

Xylimelts are the best product I’ve ever tried for dry mouth. I’ve used this supplier twice now and I can’t believe how quickly they deliver. They are reasonably priced too. Definitely wouldn’t bother trying to source these overseas as the price and speed of delivery is second to none
By Sandy
By SandySydney, NSW

XyliMelts - Love the product - highly recommend it

I ordered on line & received my product within a week. Product is fantastic can’t sleep without it, easy to use & I've had no more dry mouth, love the flavour. I highly recommend this product

Mum on the run
Mum on the runSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Outstanding product and service. Shop no where else

Great service. Very prompt. Reliable. Not too long a delay due to Covid. Great product, especially given it is not presently available for sale in Australia. Assists with managing burning mouth syndrome.
KimS
KimSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Excellent product, made a huge difference with my sleep

I’m so glad l found this product. It has helped so much to stop my dry mouth overnight. Easy to use. A product that actually does what it says it does!
Gary W.
Gary W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

XyliMelts - Great Product

Love the product, works extremely well for dry mouth issues. Lasts hours. I use the oral discs nightly and I am extremely happy with the results. Using XyiMelts last for hours and allow me to get a good nights sleep. My dentist has also commented that they help reduce plaque on my teeth.
Janet H.
Janet H.

Fantastic Product

Due to asthma medication, I have extremely dry mouth. The XyliMelts have helped prevent dry mouth and dry vocal cords, and have helped my voice, which was very hoarse. This product was recommended by a Voice Therapist.
Louise D.
Louise D.2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Excellent product

I brought Xylimelts for my sister in law who suffers terribly from dry mouth due to chemo for throat cancer. She’s is more then happy with the results, now the months of sleepless nights are behind her. We highly recommend this product.
Jul
JulSydney, NSW6 posts
  Fair Incentive

Xylimelts

I have been using this product for years it's the best dry mouth product I have used. I have tried a few dry mouth products without any luck and will continue using it
Leigh Milne
Leigh MilneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and Easy

I have a very dry mouth and this appears too work. Keep in touch with any new info - I would recommend it to all. Thanks for your help, I look forward to dealing with you in the future.

Steve
SteveThe Mallee, VIC

Great product

My wife uses them as a result of mouth breathing (due to removal and recovery from an esthesio (olfactory) neuroblastoma (sinus cancer)) Perfect for dry mouth and lasts all night.
Canberra
Canberra2 posts

Avril
Avril2 posts

Xylimelts is terrific

Xylimelts is the only product I have found that relieves a dry mouth all night and lets me get a good nights sleep. My prosthodontist recommended it after toher products failed

Sally D
Sally D Sydney, NSW

The Xylemelts for dry mouth is a game changer!

Best of all was the chance to get a free trial pack of Xylemelts - I have wasted money on products that are just not suitable so was impressed with the chance to do a trial before committing. I have severe dry mouth from an autoimmune disease and go through tubes and tubes of mouth gel, especially at night. Xylemelts 'adheres' to the gum line at night and is a slow release saliva substitute. What a difference it has made already! So much more efficient and long lasting than gels.
I even passed on the sample pack to my dentist who was unaware of this product range.
Definitely worth it.
GLoglo
GLoglo3 posts

Easy and quick

The new website made the process easy! Have always had prompt courteous service. My order came within a couple of days. Would have no problem in recommending this business! Thanks!
Turtlesmum
TurtlesmumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jen Z
Jen ZIllawarra, NSW8 posts

Xylimelts - a saviour

Suffering from an autoimmune disease that causes chronic dry mouth, especially at night, I was desperate to find something to help.
I heard of Xylimelts and the company I purchased them from, My Oral scare, through a support group.
I ordered online and the product arrived within days.
Although a little pricey, the product has been an absolute godsend. I’m able to sleep without waking up with my lips stuck to my teeth and I’m less worried about tooth damage now that I’ve found an effective treatment.
My only complaint is the price but it’s such a good product, I’ll definitely purchase again, despite the cost.