My Perfect Brows

My Perfect Brows

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Eyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Is the My Perfect Brows still available

My daughter loves this product and uses it every day. However, I have searched everywhere but cannot find it available anywhere. Please tell me where I can still get it.

aler
    alerMackay

Can't live without this!!

I use this everyday,because it's easy to use and looks amazing..,it's literally my go to item first thing in the morning getting my face ready for the day!its easy to use,and fills your eyebrows in really well,and ththe different shades mean you can choose the one that suits you best.Great product that I fully recommend!!

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics CompanySend a private message

Hi Aler, thank you for your review. I hope you have a pleasant day.

Kind regards,
    Natalie

Kathleen
    KathleenMelbourne

Love my brows !

The brow kit is easy to use as it comes with 3 different stencils and 3 shades. All you have to do it's to choose one of the stencils and fill it up with the shades. What I like about it it's that I can play with the stencils and I will give me a different look. I can achieve my perfect brows and they will last all day :)

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics CompanySend a private message

Hi Kathleen, thank you for your brilliant 5* review! Kind regards, Chantel My Perfect HQ

Mel
    MelAU

Love this product

Product made it very easy to create natural long lasting brows. My makeup application skills are quite basic but even I found this quick & super easy to use. Impressed!

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics CompanySend a private message

Hi Mel, thank you for your great review for My Perfect Brows. Our brow kit is easy to use as you have mentioned and they do create natural long lasting brows - thank you for the recommendation. Kind regards, Chantel My Perfect HQ

Review collected in partnership with The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Find out how My Perfect Brows compares to other Cosmetic Products for Eyes

D.Borg1961
    D.Borg1961VIC, 3028

Stays all day!

As I age my eyebrows are becoming finer and lighter. I'm not very good with makeup but this product is so very simple to use with the stencils provided. It covers my light grey hairs and give me a full shape and bonus it's super long lasting!

Hi D.Borg
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. My Perfect Brows is a great product and the stencils are just fantastic. It is great to hear that you enjoy using My Perfect Brows.

Heather
    HeatherMelbourne

now I have perfect brows!

I love this brow kit! I have thrown all of my rubbish eyebrow pencils out and this has totally changed my look. I have great brows now and I feel much more confident as it never fades off. Great product!

Hi Heather
    Thank you so much for your 5* review. My Perfect Brows is a wonderful product that really does give you perfect brows every time. It is great to hear that you love My Perfect Brows :)

Nicole
    NicoleMELBOURNE

Amazing brows every time!

My brows have never looked so good. The powder lasts all day and night, unlike pencil which smudges. I use the lighter shade as eyeshadow. Brow and eye perfection! So easy to use. I bought another set for my mother as a gift. Huge fans.

Hi Nicole
    Thank you so much for a great review. My Perfect Brows is a wonderful product that really does give you perfect brows every time. I am pleased that you and your mother both use it and are big fans :)