My Pet Warehouse Online store

See the Best Pet Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by My Pet Warehouse

Ollies mum
Ollies mumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent prices for good quality pet food

Excellent communication and prompt service. Good sales and on quality foods.
I particularly like that if they have an item on back order they send what they can and make it into a split shipment. Excellent online store!

Tracey Rehberg
Tracey RehbergCentral Queensland, QLD

Fabulous products

I love shopping at My Pet Warehouse. The prices are always great & the service & availability is always paramount. The staff are always friendly if I chose a click n collect option.

Other Pet Shops

Con
ConGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

25 days and no product

I ordered a 20kg bag of dog food on the 4th Nov and now it's the 29th Nov and it still hasn't arrived, I live in the same state and only 15kms away from the warehouse. This is not good enough. I understand there could be some delays due to covid but 25 days and still the product has not arrived. I ordered a bag of cat food from their competitors in Sydney on the same day and that arrived within 4 days.

Con
Con

Cancelled my order today and struggled to get any sympathy or apology from them for the delay, I will not shop with My Pet Warehouse ever again after this experience.

Passwells lorikeet

Always a good experience buying online from My Pet Warehouse, we have been with them for many years now and postage is really fast . Thank you

Luke
LukeQueensland

Non responsive to emails and does not return calls. Then when you finally get in touch with them, they send you away.

Ron C
Ron CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick service and great product

My order was processed quickly. There was a rare (in my experience), small problem with advice of availability for pick up but it was resolved quickly and professionally. My cats are quite fussy and they like the Advance wet food that I purchased

Perfect easy ordering quick service

Always great service, fast delivery always happy, good products great offers and prices, especially the sale times for stocking and trying different products.

DianneF
DianneFWestern District, VIC

Fast and friendly/efficient, every time.

Every time I order from MPW my order is posted super quickly. Communication is fast and friendly. I have always been happy.

Naomi
NaomiLaunceston, TAS

Thank you so much!

I’m always so happy with the service you guys provide! Sent by express which I wasn’t expecting. Packaged well, thank you.

Lisa L.
Lisa L.North Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery

My order was delivered fast. Price was unbeatable on 15kg bag of Black Hawk dog biscuits. I especially like the little bag of lollies

Jill
JillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My dog food availability

I have often purchased from My Pet Warehouse both whilst in WA & SA and the speed of delivery is fantastic

Margaret
MargaretFar North Queensland, QLD

Online store suits my lifestyle.

As I live out of town, shopping for products suits me and the dogs receive their protection and are very happy.

Quick & Easy

Website is very easy to use, always receive emails of specials on products i buy and quick delivery. Always shop for pat products at My Pet Warehouse

ann
annFar North Queensland, QLD

Great for Rural Deliveries

These guys are fantastic. We have all our dog food and doggie products delivered through them. Never had a problem and the sales are great.

Trix
TrixIllawarra, NSW

Excellent range of pet products

Love this online store! Great products and specials. My dogs love the Absolute Holistic freeze dried range, toys and dental treats.