My Pet Warehouse Physical store

See the Best Pet Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by My Pet Warehouse

4.2
c.martin
c.martinPerth, WA

It's my go to store if only

They would also price match then it will be just perfect. It's a huge store and basically has everything I need, mostly eg double retractable lead??? But they do have lots of variety. If only they can match some online stores which are only on other states then it would be perfect.

Store LocationOsborne Park, Perth

Great personal service

The team at Osborne Park always seem to remember me when I walk in and seem genuinely happy to see me. I often arrive just before closing but they don’t seem bothered by the last minute customer and give me the impression that they have been waiting to say hello to me since the last time I was there.

Linda5457
Linda5457South East Queensland, QLD

Great store

They stock a great range of pet products and staff are very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. They stock my cats favourite treats

Peter
Peter Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A joy to shop!

Friendly and competent staff who genuinely care for animals
Broad range of merchandise
Price match and a nice environment to peruse

ERICA

The reason I continue to come to this store is because of the Erica. Erica is a sales consultant and has taught me how to care for my puppy. Erica suggested a trainer when I was having issues with biting, told me to go to the vet after my dog had swallowed poisonous food and switched me onto an excellent dog food which has improved my dogs health. Please thank Erica

Jorge A.
Jorge A.

My cat fav place

The team is so good and dedicated to the animals. They really care about my cat and always willing to give me good options and some treats ;).

Talia C
Talia CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly staff

Pet Warehouse seems to employ such friendly staff. The staff at your Yarraville store particularly are the kindest and nicest people in retail.

Dee
DeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The most amazing staff and selections

The staff are amazing customer friendly kinda and able to give good guidance and advice. The range is amazing and the prices fabulous!

Brett
Brett

Great service & polite

Great service with a polite greeting friendly smile
Just ask for assistance & a friendly staff member will help .. great people & open & clean store

Best Pet Shop around!

They always have friendly and helpful staff, the best choices of dog toys and antlers, and they are always well stocked with what I need.

Great service, not part of other chain

Great helpful staff. Good prices. Great sales. Usually has products on self. Different range to the other stores. Good opening hours

Store LocationOsborne Park, Western Australia
Twin mum
Twin mumAU

Always good fast service

I always click and collect my order from the Yarraville store and they are fast, reliable and friendly instore - consistently!

Enisa
EnisaSydney, NSW

Great Staff and Products

The staff at the store in St Peters, NSW is very knowledgeable, friendly and eager to help with choosing the products, as well as order and shipping details. Our friend recommended this shop even thought it is not close to where we live. After having such a great experience the first time in the shop, we don't mind traveling an extra mile for great advice and service.

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, friendly staff

The staff at the Stafford store are fantastic. They are always super friendly and know their stuff. My dog loves visiting the store too!

Lane
LaneHunter Region, NSW

BEST PRICES LOVES ANIMALS

Great service, friendly staff always interact with the dogs, great prices and can not fault them overall. Love the store.

Read more reviews - page 2See all My Pet Warehouse reviews