My Pet Warehouse

My Pet Warehouse (page 3 of 10)

Online store, Physical store

3.7

b0bbles

b0bblesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service & prices

I've placed several online orders for delivery. Delivery is fast and the tracking is accurate.
The website is easy to use and the prices are great. I've not had any issues, or anything out of stock when placing an order. I would go in store but I don't have any nearby.

Angela

AngelaPenrith

Amazing online pet supplier!

I’ve purchased a few times from my pets warehouse, the first time I was super sceptical after I seen some negative reviews. Working in customer service I understand you’ll never be able to please some people, so I bit the bullet and purchased. Arrived perfectly, as described and incredibly quick. They emailed me their sales again, and again, I purchased. With the amazing deal I received and being around a public holiday I was expecting delays but nope, once again arrived incredibly quick ,as described, for an incredible price and packed well along with some lollies.
Im so impressed with this company and I will continue to be using them!! Cannot recommend enough :)

Tonka

Tonka

Super fast delivery, great price.

First time purchaser. Ordered Friday morning, arrived Monday morning. Saved $40 on product, free delivery. Plus they threw in some free samples.

Oscar

OscarMelbourne

System keeps screw up

Ludo H

Ludo HDarling Downs, QLD

perfect

The person who prepared my parcel did a very good job. I will return back for other products. Well done.

Rayesa R

Rayesa RAU

Great range of products and helpful staff

I have bought numerous items online from MyPetWarehouse and if there is ever a problem, the issue gets resolved asap.
Staff are always friendly and helpful

Dougall

DougallCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and products

I placed my first order with My pet Warehouse, and received great service and products and excellent delivery time. I had been a very loyal customer of another online pet store for more than 10 years, but their pricing and fees became too much. Please keep up the great service and products, I shall be recommending your business to friends and acquaintances. Very impressed.

Anne

AnneBoonah

Excellent service

I have been using pet warehouse for a number of years now and have found their services to be fast and reliable. If stock is not available I get a phone call advising me of such and they try and find an alternative that would suit. My last order was packed by Rochelle, thank you Rochelle for the packet of human lollies, nice touch! I will continue to use my pet warehouse for the convenience, fast service and reasonable prices

Tiarra Taylor

Tiarra TaylorQueensland

Average pricing and service

I have ordered multiple times when they have their so called 'sales' on and products were missing when the packaged arrived. I've then had to ask and wait several days for the missing product to arrive. This has happened several times when I've ordered previously and it's just not good enough.

Their pricing is pretty average. I would definitely shop around as there are cheaper places than this place, even when they have their sales.

Find out how My Pet Warehouse compares to other Pet Shops

My first experience with my pet warehouse

Africa was the wonderful salesperson that packed my order....code 1531625882.....and i couldn.t be happier. One item was out of stock but everything else was what i wanted and a real surprise with the extra treats for my tiny puppy and the sweeties for us. So thoughtful. I will be ordering again very soon. Thank you so much.

Sheryl

SherylPerth

Worst online shopping experience ever

Purchased and paid for 12 items which all stated in stock at my closest store. Get an email saying please give us a few days to transfer stock from other locations. Then an email saying 7 of the items are out of stock with there supplier with no ETA even though 4 of the items were still showing multiple stock in there stores across Australia. 1 of the items had 37 in stock. Seems more of a case of not wanting to transfer the items to the WA store. I never got those items. Will never shop there again. Waste of my time.

Ashley

AshleyMelbourne

Amazing customer service, affordable products.

I visited the Northcote store this week and the lady working there was amazing. She was so good with my dog, and took the time to help my rather frustrating mum with a coat for her dog. Every time I visit the service is great. There is such a big variety of products, and they’re so affordable! It’s your one stop pet shop

Nicholas Condos

Nicholas CondosMurrumbeena

Customer Service at it's best.

Anon

AnonCanberra

Delivery took way too long

THANK YOU CHRIS!

My items were delivered to me in Townsville within 3 days of ordering!!!! All items were there and loved the little packet of candy! Will definitely be buying off you guys more regularly!

Lady Bird

Lady Bird

Very disappointed

amandakate2

amandakate2Queensland

Excellent! Fast service!

Very happy with the last couple of orders I’ve placed with My Pet Warehouse! I’m especially happy that I can order my cat food tins individually rather than only just having the option of a one flavour box. I used to use Petbarn for this but now they don’t offer it so you won my business over them. Also extremely happy with how fast I’m receiving my orders. Ordered in the AM on a Thursday and received it by late AM Friday! Amazing - my cat will be happy to have her food for the weekend! Keep up the great work

Lisa J

Lisa JVictoria

Great store

Very happy with my purchase. Product was not in stock but they kept me updated and answered any emails I sent very promptly. Each time they offered me a refund if I didn't want to wait. I was happy to wait. When my delivery arrived it came with a little bag of lollies which I thought was a nice touch. Will definitely use this company again.

Philip B.My Pet Warehouse

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We are so glad you were happy with the service (even when we were out of stock!).

FerrettCentral West, NSW

Perfect edition for my Big Boy.

Excellent large sized kennel. Very easy to assemble also great customer service and the delivery was fast even out here in Central West Nsw

Philip B.My Pet Warehouse

Hi Ferrett. Thanks for reviewing us. Glad delivery is what you expected. Enjoy the kennel! Love to see photos on our instagram page with your pooch

Ferrett

Hey guys sorry I don’t have Instagram.

Dan

DanThargomindah

Can’t go past

I simply love the service this company gives!!!!!! Great prices, ridiculously fast delivery (and I live in remote Queensland) and great range of products and FREE DELIVERY,

Philip B.My Pet Warehouse

Thanks so much Dan - I'll ensure the team receive your review - they'll be delighted!