My Pet Warehouse

My Pet Warehouse (page 4 of 10)

Online store, Physical store

3.7

MichelleBallarat

Wow! Brilliant service and fabulous products

I recently ordered some cat food, and they promptly informed me that there would be a delay and did I want to change it or wait or get a refund. I said just send anything you think the cats would like. Surprise them. Well, when the package arrived there was lovely food and a fantastic bonus box of food for the cats. The cats love it so much, I’ll be ordering the bonus Royal canine food again for them. Thanks my pet warehouse for looking after my kitties! The human bonus (lollies) is pretty cool as well!

Philip B.My Pet Warehouse

HI Michelle, have already passed your comments onto the team. They will be thrilled by your feedback and welcome to My Pet Warehouse. If you ever do need us in the future, we are available 7 days per week by phone or email. Philip

Michelle

Thank you! Love shopping with My Pet Warehouse. :)

Humey

HumeySydney

Fast as delivery

Fast delivery every time. Regular user and will continue to shop on this website. So convenient and reliable. My pet warehouse is my go too. Chippy loves is new sofa bed!

Philip B.My Pet Warehouse

That is great to hear. Thank you so much for taking the time. Would love to see a photo of Chippy on his new bed on our instagram page.

missii

missiiwodonga

Pretty good

I have ordered online about 12 times and they have only made one mistake, but i'm pretty happy with their service and packing, i just recently purchased another order a few days ago, the shipping can take a while but that's the only thing that they can improve i guess in my opinion.

Philip B.My Pet Warehouse

Thanks for the great feedback. From the CEO down, we work very hard to get all our orders out by 2pm each day. Philip

Matty gMelbourne

5th and last time

After 5 seperate orders every time received an email stating "product not in stock" after ordering and showing on website "in stock". False advertising, never use again

Matty g

Please delete this review, after being contacted by the CEO our differences have been worked out.

Leigh Matthews

Leigh MatthewsNorthern Region, NSW

Reliable, hassle free, great service

This is the second time I have bought through My Pet Warehouse online, after such a good result the first time. Items arrived both times within three business days of putting in the order, with shipping free both times.
I just opened my box of 2x 5.4kg bags of Canidae dog food sent complete with a wee bag of lollies!
It is these little, thoughtful touches that give that personal touch usually lost through the online experience.

Royal Canin Vet Dental - Cookies for Cats

My two year old Birman has been solely eating this for the last year and has had calculus free teeth much to my delight. This is her favourite kibble and I have no problems getting her attention at meal-times when this is on offer. Highly recommend getting the 3kg version as it will quickly disappear if used regularly.
Update 5-May-18.
Annual vet check completed. Teeth perfect. No sign of tartar. Happy cat. Happy human. This is great stuff! ☺️
Update 10-Nov-18. Vet is impressed. Puss' teeth still in top condition with no signs of any problems. Happy days!

Silvia

SilviaSydney

Thanks Tone

Thanks for my super fast order of Vets All Natural. And also, thanks for the lollies for me :) Can't fault my online orders.

Dolce-Vita!

Dolce-Vita!Sydney

Poor communication and unhappy that ordered item unavailable!

Tegan

Tegan

AMAZING

Service like never before. Incredible customer service, ease of delivery (really fast too!!) and a personalised note detailing who packed my order alongside a wine voucher and little bag of lollies. Faultless.

Philip B.My Pet Warehouse

Hi Tegan, Thanks the feedback. We love the lollies too. Thanks for shopping @ MPW. Philip

LynAU

Placed my first order with MPW for dry food for my staffy & the whole process took only 2 days. To add to this great experience, a bag of lollies and voucher were included! Totally impressed and this company will be top of mind for my next doggy purchases. Thank you all.

Philip B.My Pet Warehouse

Hi Jacqui, thanks for the great feedback. Lollies, yes we love them too. I personally love the banana's. Philip

Lyn

Ahh, Jacqui is your staff member from the Stafford Qld store who packed my order. Please pass on my thanks to her..

C. ANDERSENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Site reviews censored!

I reviewed the products and service I received from MPW on their website and it seems that although my review was mostly favourable, they didn't like that I mentioned one product contained an infestation and so my review was not published. MPW also seems to have a problem responding to "feedback" on their site email. It's a shame when businesses can't take constructive criticism and selectively publish reviews.

C. ANDERSEN

Thanks Philip. I'm not complaining about your service, and I appreciate that my order was sorted promptly when there was a mix up, it's just that a review I posted on the biscuits has never appeared.

Bronwyn

Bronwyn

I'm a first time purchaser from My Pet Warehouse and because of Tones excellent job organising my order, I will be back. My Pet Warehouse is now my number 1 choice! Loved all the flyers and thank you for the little bag of lollies, it was a fabulous surprise. Thank you!

Philip B.My Pet Warehouse

Thanks for the feedback. Will pass the comments onto Tone.

Feedback

This is in response to a small flyer contained in our order of Royal Canin, Golden Retriever dry food.
The person who packed our order is called Marco, and I just wanted to let him - and his supervisors know that he did a great job. My husband ordered the food and he's away, so I don't know his login.
Our invoice no. is 509553 and we ordered on 6 Jan 2018.
Thank you.

Philip B.My Pet Warehouse

Thanks for the feedback Jay. We will pass it onto Marco. He works in our Melbourne DC. Philip

"Jay"
"Jay"

Hi, I made a mistake; the product was Serest collar Cat & Kitten - sorry Marco. The rest stands. Regards, Pamela

movn

movnSydney, NSW

They are bad, off products, open and stale products and no email response.

The dried dog food wasn't air tight didn't smell right.
The ziwipeak food which is normally soft was hard as a rock.
I don't know how the canned food is off but it's so watery it's not funny, same brand i normally buy too.
I have 3 cans left which sound really watery, i'll open them and record it once i get a response from them or the makers of it.

They have not responded to my email sent weeks ago.

I only bought from them as the place i normally buy from was out of stock

Philip B.My Pet Warehouse

Philip is my name, I am the CEO of MPW. Ziwi Peak comes with a money back guarantee. We are unaware of receiving any emails re your enquiry. Please reach out to me at philip@mypetwarehouse.com.au Regards Philip

Philip B.My Pet Warehouse

Sorry Movn, we have to close your enquiry as we received no response. Please feel to reach out to us at any time in the future.

Peter

PeterPerth

First Class Service

After searching the internet for a supplier of Hills Prescription dogfood at a good price, I came across My Pet Warehouse. I had found other suppliers but they didn't have contact phone numbers or a physical address so I decided to steer clear. As stores were now closed for Xmas I sent them an email to ask when their Osborne Park store was open next and I was impressed by the speed of their reply. I rang the store on 27th Dec to check stock and then decided to take advantage of their free shipping offer on orders over $49 and placed my order . online. We received the order by early afternoon the next day and I am very impressed with the quality of their service, this is certainly one company that has nothing to fear from Amazon.

Sekha

SekhaSydney

Amazing everything.

Maria

MariaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amy's Black Hawk

Excellent delivery when I ordered on line .SO fast ! Well done My Pet Warehouse . Received confirmation of my order promptly and tracking information .THANKS KOBI.

PrivateMelbourne

BECAREFUL WHEN ORDERING ONLINE - DOG FOOD WAS STALE - EXPIRY DATE 12 MONTHS OLD

Chad D

Chad D

Dissapointing. Do not price match.

I went to the store (>20 kms away fr home) trying to price match, but the store refused to price match with petstock's sale price.

Just wasting my time.
Do not recommend.

I even can go to petbarn near my home to match the sale price of items in mypetwarehouse easily. Maybe this will be my last time trying to purchase in mypetwarehouse.

Philip B.My Pet Warehouse

Don't get suckered in with one off specials, we have done the research, Petstock and Petbarn are more expensive. They get you in with 30% off specials. Have a look around and compare the other items. Philip

harmonyentertainer

harmonyentertainersouthern highlands

Free shipping speedy delivery

Great service with speedy delivery.. I have been buying from them for a few years now and living outside Sydney metropolitan with a dog with gastro issues and can only have prescription food it is a necessity to order online so the free postage helps keep prices at a minimum. Communication is excellent as there can be issues with availability of certain goods but in saying that my order is always delivered within the scheduled week which is fantastic for country deliveries.