My Pet Warehouse

My Pet Warehouse (page 5 of 10)

Online store, Physical store

3.7

Chad D

Chad D

Dissapointing. Do not price match.

I went to the store (>20 kms away fr home) trying to price match, but the store refused to price match with petstock's sale price.

Just wasting my time.
Do not recommend.

I even can go to petbarn near my home to match the sale price of items in mypetwarehouse easily. Maybe this will be my last time trying to purchase in mypetwarehouse.

Philip B.My Pet Warehouse

Don't get suckered in with one off specials, we have done the research, Petstock and Petbarn are more expensive. They get you in with 30% off specials. Have a look around and compare the other items. Philip

harmonyentertainer

harmonyentertainerIllawarra, NSW

Free shipping speedy delivery

Great service with speedy delivery.. I have been buying from them for a few years now and living outside Sydney metropolitan with a dog with gastro issues and can only have prescription food it is a necessity to order online so the free postage helps keep prices at a minimum. Communication is excellent as there can be issues with availability of certain goods but in saying that my order is always delivered within the scheduled week which is fantastic for country deliveries.

Very happy!

I ordered a few things from the website for my dog on Sunday, by Tuesday it was received! I also received a bag of lollies for myself for being a good owner! With the package also came a welcome letter and a voucher! I feel very well looked after and the products were in good condition! Will be ordering off here again.

Thank you guys!

Excellent products and service

Love the range of products , love the great prices , (and the speacial touches knowing who packed my order ) very happy

Anastasia

I’ve ordered from my pet Warehouse several times .... the online experience and the product range is brilliant as well as the personal friendly touches ... your doing a great job team .. keep it up ...

Very unhappy

Judy

JudyCanberra ACT

Happy Customer

Great Products & Prompt Service.
Thanks Leon for packing my pets goodies & for including a "little surprise" for "the pet owner".

Lily

Lily

Great service and knowledge

Went to the Murrumbeena store earlier this week and cannot be more satisfied with my experience! The staffs were extremely knowledgeable and gave me plenty of advices and recommendations. The prices are affordable compared to other large pet store chains. With the pleasant service received, think I will be buying from My Pet Warehouse from now on :)

Philip B.My Pet Warehouse

Hi Lily, Thanks for the kind review, i will be sure to pass your comments onto the team at Murrumbeena. Have a great weekend. Philip

Appalling treatment by staff! Do not buy vet food here!

Grace

GraceMelbourne

Number 1 for customer service

Had issues with my order but it was handled very well by Damien. The company was apologetic about the issues with the clearance sale but their proactive approach clearly shows that they care about both their customers and their reputation. I'm a very happy customer will continue to purchase from MPW.

Kylie2017

Kylie2017Perth, WA

Best Customer Service

I went to My Pet Warehouse in Osborne Park today - by far the most information i have EVER received about feeding my puppy. Josh went through the brands and answered any questions that I had. I feel that i walked out armed with knowledge on how to better feed my Labrador so she will live a long and happy life!
Guarantee i wont be going to any normal pet shops in the future.

Dave T - Brisbane

Problem = sorted

Mandy

MandyMudgee

They Awsome and FAST and VERY Competitively Priced

I love My Pet Warehouse. Not only have they made 3 transactions as easy as can be, they delivered quickly, all the items I ordered, no issues AND bonus, they sent lollies too! They've won my business. I would also like to thank the packers, Charlie and a few others (sorry cannot remember the 2 previous orders they were male packers). My delivery comes to RURAL Australia we are on a farm and it always arrives undamaged and packed adequately. Thanks again My Pet Warehouse , THE LOLLIES RULE :-) Mrs Mandy Jellison , Windeyer NSW 2850

Jimmy

JimmyMelbourne

Don't even know their own stock levels

Bought a toy on sale(showing heaps in stock) then added a few extra things to get the free shipping as you do, get a email back saying they have no stock and got refunded rather than offering a substitute, then also get asked to change a flavour of a treat, same thing no stock(website still showing 70 in stock!) so in the end I've got a bunch of stuff I didn't originally want! (And still haven't received over a week later)

Luke

LukeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Please Delete

Please delete this review. All was sorted after a phone call or 2 and I received my item. Thanks again.

AndreaMelbourne

Clearance sale debacle

Bucko

BuckoWagga

Very Impressed

I am very impressed with how this company has dealt with some of the issues arising out of the recent online clearance sale, it has demonstrated a focus on customer satisfaction and improving the MPW online shopping experience through better inventory management. The customer service manager (Damien) I spoke to was excellent and resolved the issues I had with my order quickly and efficiently. I was a new customer to MPW and did not expect the level of personalised service I received so well done to the MPW customer service team.

AnnMelbourne

Don't waste your time or money

Worst customer experience ever! Ordered 10 days ago and asked for an ETA. Received no communication whatsoever. Next thing i know, i receive an email stating that they have processed my refund request despite the fact that i did not ask for a refund. I just want what i ordered. Would never purchase from here again

Philip B.My Pet Warehouse

Hi Anne, Our customer service team will be in contact with you in the morning to resolve the issue. We have not handle the sale process well. Like I said, we will be in contact with you very soon. Regards Philip

Sanne

SanneAdelaide

Will not deal with again, unhappy customer.

Very disappointed with this company. Bought a cat wheel on special, they had 2 in stock when I bought it and offered free delivery in Australia. 2 days later I get an email saying they processed my request for a refund, which I never requested. They no longer had the item and unless I chose to come and collect it from Melbourne they could not help me. Do not advertise something and then retract it claiming you no longer have it!

Tara Power

Tara Power

SO Impressed

My pet warehouse online are fantastic, I have brought from them quite a few times and never had any problems - I once had a minor product issue and it was fixed in seconds.

My pooch Dexter is a very happy shopper and told me he will continue to shop online with my pet warehouse for his k9 needs.

A special mention to Lucy Durham that was helping me out via email!