My Picture

My Picture Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Tonyasked

No details that they are based in Germany. By there web address using the .com.au, i was under the belief it was an Australian company i was supporting. Couldn't see anywhere on there site until payment went through. Hope the 2 weeks (or so) is worth it.

Danny K.
Danny K.

Yes! it came all the way from Germany...in less than 2 weeks. I had aluminium prints made here is Australia but the quality just simply did not compare!

thank you Danny.

Jess L.
Jess L.

I was under Same belief I'm still waiting for my order 3 weeks although tracking says delivered

AndreaG

AndreaGasked

I am looking at ordering Photo Boards. Do the metal hangers (for additional cost) need to be ordered with these or is there a way to hang them without the hangers? Thank you

Andy

Hi AndreaG You can order these to be delivered at extra cost, or to be fair it would be very easy to use any other form of picture hanger to hang the frame.
Hope that helps

Manasi D.

Manasi D.asked

It does not say where they are located or any physical address. How do you know that they are genuine

Carol K.
Carol K.

I had no problem with this company.. order arrived safely and well packed.

Fred
Fred

I am in Darwin NT 0820

therese o.

therese o.asked

I placed an order on the 17th April & paid via my Pay Pal sadly something went wrong & i had no idea until i checked my emails for notification.
I will try once more but not sure why this happened so has this happened before ?

Caro56
Caro56

My order went through ok I just never received the parcel I've been in touch once will have to try again, did you get a confirmation email.

Andrew T.

Andrew T.asked

can you guarantee delivery to Wantirna 3152 Victoria Australia by 7/04/20 ? thanks

Bruce A.

Bruce A.asked

Why is it advertised as today's special -$6.99 coupon already activated - but when you place an order it comes up at $9.99. The promotion says -85% but the order gets processed as -$80%. Surely this is fraudulent and false advertising?
pattersonandalexander@gmail.com

Carolyn Dukeasked

Who do you use for shipping your products please

Bob and Libby
Bob and Libby

The product is produced in Germany. They use some obscure shipping company to get them to Australia. Being made in Germany is the reason they use to explain why they can’t refund for poor workmanship.

Mary
Mary

They actually resent my order after complaint that it had not arrivedbut unsure as to what company they used for shipping. I was annoyed that it came from Germany as i was under impression i was using an Australian site with the .au address

Carolyn Duke

I thought it was in Oz too