My Picture

My Picture (page 2 of 16)

3.9

JessM

JessM

Great quality

I bought some canvas prints on a big sale, so the price was great. Very nice quality, even from a photo taken on an iPhone.
Quick delivery too. Definitely recommend this company.

Quality and quick

The pictures I ordered were processed and delivered quickly and with care....they look great! I’m kicking myself that I didn’t go one size bigger though. Can’t wait to put them up

Pauline

PaulineVictoria

Just as I Ordered

The blanket looks great. It is to be a Christmas present and will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for the good service and I will be ordering from you again and recommending you to others.

Semou Magila T423374

Semou Magila T423374Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So happy that we ordered more!

Ordered 2 large framed prints and we were very happy with the product. We then ordered 2 canvas and also very happy with the quality of the products. In the past 3 months we’ve bought 14 frames & canvas pictures. The house looks amazing! we highly recommend My Picture, excellent framed products and were packaged carefully. Simo

Absolute beautiful quality product!

I ordered a custom blanket and I think I paid around $130
I'm an extremely fussy person when it comes to quality and I can just say that I was above impressed at what I received in the mail which was a beautiful silky fluffy blanket with my custom picture for my girlfriend!
The quality of the blanket, attention to detail, the print, fast delivery and very fair price was just perfect in every way possible!
Hard to find a business that does everything just right these days!
Thank you very much!

Marg.jk

Marg.jkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Picture perfect

Every purchase I have made and put up on my wall I am extremely happy with the quality.
Perfect memories always there to look back on.
Thank you.
The specials that pop up make it even easier to keep making more purchases and everyone asks me where I got my prints from and asks me for the link.

Kazz

KazzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast Delivery

Fast delivery, exactly as described and a very easy process. I ordered the smaller sizes to see the quality and delivery time. I will be using ‘my picture’ again for much bigger canvases.

TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product

Ordered the large premium blanket. The picture resolution is perfect. Very happy with my purchase. Will definitely order from them again. It will be great for snuggling up under in the cold Melbourne winter,!

Stefan S.

Stefan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Just as I imagined

Just as I imagined. Well done colours as they should be and not too dark. Compared to K Mart, My Picture is far better and cheaper. Will definetly order more!

Fantastic all round!

Immaculate
Good quality
Fast shipping
All round great to deal with and would highly recommend for any of your photos type needs.
The personalised blanket i had them make was absolutely perfect!

Brendon W.

Brendon W.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant

I saw imagery done on aluminium at a local event and it costs big $$$ when I saw my picture offer the same size for a fraction of the cost I thought worth trying, results are " Brilliant" I'm now deciding what my next image will be the effect is outstanding if you have not seen how a digital image looks on Aluminium with a light shining out go check it out its like a 3D amazing everyone comments on it.

Marilyn N.

Marilyn N.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Memories!

Fast delivery, and a high quality product. The colour and clarity of the pictures are a stand out. We would definitely recommend this company, and plan to order again. Thank you.

Hexrunt

HexruntGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good quality. Happy with product

We ordered 6 canvas prints if photos that we supplied. We were surprised by how quick we received them and how good that they are. We cannot fault them. Very happy with product

Great product loved it !

I ordered the deluxe printed blanket.
I was extremely happy with the quality and the speed at which my order came.
Can’t wait to give this special personalised present to my daughter for her birthday.
Also I loved how easy it was to order and down load my photos.

Ange G.

Ange G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing quality

My canvases came to me better than I expected! Great quality, speedy delivery. Great service all round. Waiting on another delivery as we speak! Thanks so much. I highly recommend this company.

Elizabeth

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gorgeous Prints

I received my canvas and framed prints today and couldn't be happier with the quality Gorgeous prints at a great price. I will definitely use this company again to create our cherished family photographs.

Sandy

SandyHunter Region, NSW

Acrylic Print

Great service. Very good quality product. Prompt delivery. Had item delivered within a week of ordering. I would Highly recommend using this company. Australian made. Very reasonably priced. Well done.

Werner Schroer

Werner SchroerFar West, NSW

Everything I had hoped for

I’m impressed with the price and the quality of the product. I finally have my award winning photo of the Menindee Lakes covering a large section of a wall in my dining room.

V good

The picture result was Just as expected! Great colours! It did take over 2 weeks to ship...I suppose we have to get used to long delivery lead times with covid!

Aydan

AydanSydney, NSW

Picture Perfect!

My Wedding Photos were fantastic. Very happy with the product i received. It was all wrapped carefully and no damage happened in the delivery. The product was just as imagined and they are hanging on my walls proudly.

Tonyasked

No details that they are based in Germany. By there web address using the .com.au, i was under the belief it was an Australian company i was supporting. Couldn't see anywhere on there site until payment went through. Hope the 2 weeks (or so) is worth it.

Danny K.
Danny K.

Yes! it came all the way from Germany...in less than 2 weeks. I had aluminium prints made here is Australia but the quality just simply did not compare!

thank you Danny.

Jess L.
Jess L.

I was under Same belief I'm still waiting for my order 3 weeks although tracking says delivered

AndreaG

AndreaGasked

I am looking at ordering Photo Boards. Do the metal hangers (for additional cost) need to be ordered with these or is there a way to hang them without the hangers? Thank you

Andy

Hi AndreaG You can order these to be delivered at extra cost, or to be fair it would be very easy to use any other form of picture hanger to hang the frame.
Hope that helps

Manasi D.

Manasi D.asked

It does not say where they are located or any physical address. How do you know that they are genuine

Carol K.
Carol K.

I had no problem with this company.. order arrived safely and well packed.

Fred