My Picture

My Picture (page 3 of 16)

3.9

Disappointed with colour

Sorry - I was really disappointed with the colour it did not reflect the picture at all. I hd been planning to print more but will look around for a different company now.

Constantin K.

Constantin K.Sydney, NSW

This gift made my dad very happy. Thank you, im very happy with the out come

I i would reccomend people to your company, i will definitely use your company again. Very happy with this purchase. Im greatful that my dad was so happy.

Joan

JoanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great result.

My beautiful photo came up very well. Very happy with end product. The postage was very fast and product was well packed and safe from damage. I liked it so much, I’ve ordered more.

Michael N

Michael NSydney, NSW

Very happy customer

Easy to use service that was fast and delivered a quality job. The image I had printed came up beautifully as did the framing. Thank you, will use you again.

Love love love! Thank you!

The canvas was perfect and delivery was a breeze. Packaged well! Love them all! Loved them so much that I ordered one for each of my family as gifts! Can't wait to see their faces when they open them!

Rick

RickNorth Queensland, QLD

Deceived and Angry!

Far exceeded my expectations

Fast and efficient service, great quality, great price. Looks really professional. My only regret is that I didn't order it in a bigger size! Looking forward to ordering more. Thank you!

Monique

Monique

Great quality printed product!

Excellent quality and unique gift, very happy when it arrived and know it will be well received. This is the first time I have used this company and would recommend and use again.

Damian

DamianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expensive Delivery Charges - Decent Product

Although the products received were decent quality and the delivery process was relatively quick, on my first order was charged $60 AUD for delivery for of (3) separate items delivered to the same address (ordered & delivered on the same day). Hopefully somebody reading this review won't have this happen to them!

Beth

Beth

Excellent Prints

I am very happy with the canvases I purchased. My Picture website was very easy to use and the customer service was excellent. I would have no problem with placing future orders or recommending My Picture to my friends. My second order was later because the canvases weren't of a high quality so they were sent back for a reprint which I understood. I would prefer the end result to be of good quality then a poor quality product.

Danny K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very impressed with the quality of my aluminium print

My order was processed and delivered with 10 days. Quality of print and colour definition is great. I am sure that it will impress visitors to our home. I highly recommend Picanova.

Bernie

BernieVictoria

Totally recommend this company

Beautiful item that has become a favourite of my 90 year old mother and 91 year old father. The quality of the item is good and the size was perfect for the bed and over their knees.

perfect gift

Very happy with finished blanket well made and super clear image a perfect gift and very impressed with quick delivery to Australia thank you i was amazed how clear a saved image off my phone great work :)

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

Another top quality acrylic print

This is the fifth acrylic print that I have ordered from Picanova. In each case, the quality has been outstanding. The colours reproduce with accuracy and vibrancy and the packaging and mailing has been excellent and quick - even to Australia. I am happy to recommend the company.

StruthyD

StruthyDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable, good quality

Can't fault this company in a world where so many companies let you down, this one literally comes through with the well priced goods & excellent time frame, not my first order & won't be the last, keep up the good work team :-D

Maggie

MaggieGippsland, VIC

Very unique printing on canvas

Have really liked the canvases & have ordered several now they are of good quality .. Shipping is really excellent considering the distance & online communication has been readily accepted & fast... Great experience Thankyou

Kathy

KathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic memories

My first order with this company and I couldn't be happier. Have since placed 2 more orders. I now have a huge fjord photo on my wall that brings me back on a wonderful tour of Norway every day

Howie

HowieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect

Extremely satisfied with this product and was very prompt in delivery and very well packed. I would definitely use this site again. Is value for money and great colour in picture.

Fayley

FayleyWestern Australia

Aluminum prints and canvas both high quality

I’m creating a wall montage of hiking photos on aluminum and they’ve turned out really well, so happy with the quality. Have also done one very large canvas which is great too. The website is a bit of a pain with a single upload at a time and it defaulting to canvas, but the service and end product is worth the effort.

Tash C.

Tash C.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great service, fast turn around, and excellent quality products!

Will always use this company for all my picture needs from now on.
Good prices, fast turn around, and excellent quality products every time.
The canvas prints are perfect!
Thanks for the awesome customer experience :)

Tonyasked

No details that they are based in Germany. By there web address using the .com.au, i was under the belief it was an Australian company i was supporting. Couldn't see anywhere on there site until payment went through. Hope the 2 weeks (or so) is worth it.

Danny K.

Yes! it came all the way from Germany...in less than 2 weeks. I had aluminium prints made here is Australia but the quality just simply did not compare!

thank you Danny.

Jess L.
Jess L.

I was under Same belief I'm still waiting for my order 3 weeks although tracking says delivered

AndreaG

AndreaGasked

I am looking at ordering Photo Boards. Do the metal hangers (for additional cost) need to be ordered with these or is there a way to hang them without the hangers? Thank you

Andy

Hi AndreaG You can order these to be delivered at extra cost, or to be fair it would be very easy to use any other form of picture hanger to hang the frame.
Hope that helps

Manasi D.

Manasi D.asked

It does not say where they are located or any physical address. How do you know that they are genuine

Carol K.
Carol K.

I had no problem with this company.. order arrived safely and well packed.

Fred