I was having trouble with my documents and I was emailed step by step on what to do and how to do it which is very helpful, that I had to keep checking my email why doing the process to ensure I am doing the right thing, without the step by step procedure, I will be at a loss.So thank you to the team! keep up the great work
The process was confusing to follow, leading me to have to submit 4 times and to have to use the excellent help line service in order to get the process completed.
The position description meant I was rejected twice due to "incorrect wording". But how am I to know what words you require?
The person on the help line was extremely polite and helpful. Without his help, I would probably still be submitting applications.
1 star is being generous.
Definitely not quick. Customer support chat consists of pre worded standard replies. Poor communication. Applied 2 weeks ago, gone to a manual review (I’ve held police clearances for years so I know there is no issue). Unable to get any specific update and as a result have had a job offer retracted. Absolutely useless, slow and would recommend going into a police station or post office for a quick and efficient service.
- ‹ Prev
- Next ›
Questions & Answers
What's your opinion on your Police record,how come Charges from 30 years plus are still popping there Ugly heads and why aren't my Convictions from so long ago Spent??. People I know,who have applied for Police check later,have had a Clean Slate,I've never been to Jail and my fines were Minimal.
I had applied for police check but I haven't got any mail but if I check my status it says that it has been submitted
Hello I would like to speak to someone please can I have the number for My Police Check and I was giving this number 1800738524 that comes up as a finance company??
You can only contact them by email. I waited 31/2 weeks before I got my online police check. It is now nearly 5 weeks and I’m still waiting for my paper based clearance to arrive. Nothing happens quickly with this service even though they claim that 70% of checks will be done in 1 hour and the remaining 30% will be done within 10 days. Extremely poor service especially when your career depends on this service
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.