My Police Check

My Police Check

See the Best Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great and very sufficient

I'm very happy with the service provided, quick and l received my check within the timeframe. The customer service team were excellent too! I would definitely recommend this service for everyone!

Police Check

Found quickly and was received back quickly, happy with it. Would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone. I will use it again in the future if needed. Great service ti all.

System is not friendly

I'm not happy the services could be more friendly. It's very complicated
we need it for a work reason if this take to long and sending back to junk mail we will lose the opportunity

Great!

I found the website easy and very efficient with getting the results processed and done with the turn around time. I would happily recommend this service to others and if needed use again.

Not fast!terribly slow

To let people know that this company is not fast at getting your police clearance sorted.They send a whole lot of generic emails with every excuse as to why you have not received your police clearance.

Local Police Vs Police check,com

When you apply for a National Police Check,through local state Police Branch eg W.A.Your Application automatically incorporates "spent convictions"and when you Receive your National Police Certificate,old charges would be forfeited,one would hope.

Prompt respond satisfied

Had no hassle, lodged the form, payment gone through, had couple of corespondent emails to answer the question properly & received my result an hour later. Satisfied overall recommended to everyone.

Good service

I was impressed how quick i received the report and how thorough they were I would recommend them to any business needing to get a result fast if this any indication of how good their service is i will encourage the rest of my employees & friends to use their services

Thanks quick service

l would like to send my police Check to my work place but could not because you have put private and confidential what can l do to send it please

Too Good to be True

Applied 11th Aug 2019,receipt of Payment,by the 14th ,i received an email.stating,after further Consideration this Clearance is Likely to Take 12 to 14 Days.one would think your Clearence would be on your table by Now.

Got there in the end.

I started the application process in a library and could not finish it even with the help of staff. It took a while for my application to be completed due to not having access to the technology required for photo stuff and this was frustrating. Some people in my age group may find it a bit difficult due to the process but thank you for the help.

Easy to use

Had to wait a few days to get it, but happy enough with the service. Information easy to uploaded. Hot tip thou is having all your information ready as it needs lots of ID.

Rubbish

Waiting a few days, checked the 'status' and see it says they have emailed me looking for more information. I've thoroughly checked my emails and can't find anything from them requesting any thing at all. So I emailed THEM asking what they needed. Still no response. Will be going elsewhere to get my report... $$ lost for sure :-(

It’s hard for people who aren’t good at IT.

I struggled this sistem and l gave up to do it myself, l called my sun.specially it was hard to attach files.I am scared to do next time.please make the sistem much easier.
This is my wish. Thank you very much.

quick with no issues

I found submitting application was no issue at all it was fast and efficient, a pleasure to do business with you and I look forward to the next check next year

Brilliant to be able to do it all from home with an iPad!

The police officer I spoke to said I had to access the police website, and I would be told what to do. I was still dreading a time-consuming bureaucratic process, but instead this was straightforward, user-friendly, and really quite quick, as all the necessary documents are at home and easy to access.

Stay Far Far Far Away!

My wife applied for police checks with veritas checks. Unfortunately our lawyer was doing the same, and as soon she could call them the following morning, the forms were filled out at 9PM the night before, she called them at 9AM the following morning to cancel the reports.
She was told that it was impossible to cancel, and that they had already been processed...
My wife referred to ACCC and the Ombudsman and was told by their coordinator [name removed], that she did not care what they said.

I can only tell you to stay away for this kind of people. I will make sure to tell everyone who wants to hear about it what kind of company this is.

So bad and crappy

Checked.com is the biggest waste of time, their service was so unprofessional, after delay after delay after delay , I just wanted a refund for my police check, guys just get your police check from AUPOST , this website and company is complete crap

It was getting quick responses to update my request which is really good.

It was very prompt, getting emails to fix the issues. Even given examples on how to update.
It took less time that I was expecting. The process is very reliable and convenient.

This service was perfect. Thank you

This service was efficient and prompt. I was happy with your prompt reply to my emails with regards to the check. I will definitely be recommending your service to others for their police checks.

What's your opinion on your Police record,how come Charges from 30 years plus are still popping there Ugly heads and why aren't my Convictions from so long ago Spent??. People I know,who have applied for Police check later,have had a Clean Slate,I've never been to Jail and my fines were Minimal.
I understand Police checks go back 10years not 30 I`d checking into thatWhen you Apply for National Police Check with W.A. Police,you have access to a Spent Convictions Form,which Automatically accompanies your Police Check.Otherwise you have to apply Separately to have Convictions Spent.

I had applied for police check but I haven't got any mail but if I check my status it says that it has been submitted
it does take time for them to send to you it happened to me

Hello I would like to speak to someone please can I have the number for My Police Check and I was giving this number 1800738524 that comes up as a finance company??
You can only contact them by email. I waited 31/2 weeks before I got my online police check. It is now nearly 5 weeks and I’m still waiting for my paper based clearance to arrive. Nothing happens quickly with this service even though they claim that 70% of checks will be done in 1 hour and the remaining 30% will be done within 10 days. Extremely poor service especially when your career depends on this servicemine only took less than a day