My Police Check

My Police Check

David C.

David C.Wheatbelt, WA

Avoid using this company

After spending up to two hours taking photos of ID and uploading to their site, I get emailed saying that one of the documents, isn't clear enough, provided another copy of the document via email and this time it wasn't any good because it was black and white, how the document came from a Government department, when I applied for it, had to be colour or signed by a JP, gave up trying and asked to cancel the order which they were happy enough to do, used the Police online portal with Aus Post Digital ID and application was completed in minutes.

Peter-G

Peter-GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non existant customer service

They take your money before completing what you paid them for.
After 2 hours of trying to upload my Medicare card ( i have fast nbn) i gave up.
They will not answer their phones, citing the Corona virus as an excuse.
They instruct you to use their live chat on their website, which does not work at all.
Back to number 1. They take your money for a service not given.
I went to another provider and with zero issues and a police check certificate provide within 24 hours.
Absolutlely appalling service and a shameless rip off

Don’t use

Hi , don’t trap in their guys saying fast service .. never proved service in time .. our worker apply 3 Police check by their guys and now advice 5to 10 days . and other 5 police check by another provider they gets within 2 day .

Erudite

EruditePerth, WA

Professionalism at its best

This is the second time I have used Makesure for my visa application, & the second time I was bowled over by my treatment. This time, in fairness, I have been a pain in their derrière. I hope they realise it was not intended, just ‘c’est la vie.’ However, their professionalism shone through, & I was treated as if nothing had happened. They are so helpful, non-judgemental, always responsive & always kind. If only other companies adopted this framework, they’d be inundated with happy customers.
WELL DONE MAKESURE!

Trapping the customer

Lissy

Lissy

Very simple to use and quick outcome

I thought this process may be difficult but it was Very simple to use and quick outcome great customer service replying to emails promptly and helping quickly and professionally in a short amount of time.

Best police check service, they will help in any way possible to give you the best assistance.

Had trouble with receiving police check certificate. Contacted the police check service via email, they were prompt in their reply and sorted out this issue in a few days.

Very happy I got what I needed.

Darin

DarinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Went beyond requirements to get the job done

I was missing a required document to complete the check. After several misfires, I was contacted by email and directed step by step how I could obtain the missing information. Excellent commitment to help ensure I could finalise my report.

Gaye

GayeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Quick and easy

I thought this may be more difficult but OK once you begin. Had a problem with it accepting a month of birth, but with a quick email it was rectified.

Highly recommended

I have had a very positive experience! I was having difficulty submitting my documents so I ended up emailing the team and they uploaded them for me promptly, which was greatly appreciated.

Very helpful

I was having trouble with my documents and I was emailed step by step on what to do and how to do it which is very helpful, that I had to keep checking my email why doing the process to ensure I am doing the right thing, without the step by step procedure, I will be at a loss.So thank you to the team! keep up the great work

I cant wait to get my police check

I am waiting for my police check and hopefully I get it sometime soon. I recommend this to all worker that are required to do this police check and with no regrets

Kam

KamSydney, NSW

This is good & quick

I am renewing this police check for work requirement, it is fast and convenience. However I just concern for those with not high technique might me hard to do this, especially downloading photos etc.

Prompt response

Prompt responseGoulburn Valley, VIC

I've been divorced so it took a little bit longer than expected but I got exactly what I needed in just under two weeks and extemly happy with response times

Jean-Luc

Jean-LucSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thats perfect

Fast reply that's a very good thing. A bit complicated to understand to fill perfectly the form. After 3 emails exchanged finally I received straight away the certificate. Thank you

Cathy - Adelaide

Cathy - AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very fast service!

Due to having just got married and subsequent name change I was concerned that this may delay my application but this was not the case. Very happy with prompt service and excellent customer service through My Police Check staff.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Police check

The process was confusing to follow, leading me to have to submit 4 times and to have to use the excellent help line service in order to get the process completed.
The position description meant I was rejected twice due to "incorrect wording". But how am I to know what words you require?
The person on the help line was extremely polite and helpful. Without his help, I would probably still be submitting applications.

I was the problem and they are were patient.

There were issues with my name and each email I received was clear, polite and concise. It took several days but was actually resolved easily..no delays on their part at all.

I wasn't happy with the way I had to have it done separate.

Glad my Police check is up to date.
Now waiting on my certificate.
I just wish there was one police check certificate for every jobs. Because the costs and time is ridiculous.

Ana Flavia

Ana FlaviaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very long waiting

Bad service, I paid for 1 hour guaranteed and they were only answering me 12 hours later, if you are in a hurry do not do with them, and don't worry about paying for the 1 hour guaranteed service, sure you will have no answer.