My Police Check

My Police Check

See the Best Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very helpful

I was having trouble with my documents and I was emailed step by step on what to do and how to do it which is very helpful, that I had to keep checking my email why doing the process to ensure I am doing the right thing, without the step by step procedure, I will be at a loss.So thank you to the team! keep up the great work

I cant wait to get my police check

I am waiting for my police check and hopefully I get it sometime soon. I recommend this to all worker that are required to do this police check and with no regrets

Kam

KamSydney, NSW

This is good & quick

I am renewing this police check for work requirement, it is fast and convenience. However I just concern for those with not high technique might me hard to do this, especially downloading photos etc.

Prompt response

Prompt responseGoulburn Valley, VIC

I've been divorced so it took a little bit longer than expected but I got exactly what I needed in just under two weeks and extemly happy with response times

Jean-Luc

Jean-LucSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thats perfect

Fast reply that's a very good thing. A bit complicated to understand to fill perfectly the form. After 3 emails exchanged finally I received straight away the certificate. Thank you

Cathy - Adelaide

Cathy - AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very fast service!

Due to having just got married and subsequent name change I was concerned that this may delay my application but this was not the case. Very happy with prompt service and excellent customer service through My Police Check staff.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Police check

The process was confusing to follow, leading me to have to submit 4 times and to have to use the excellent help line service in order to get the process completed.
The position description meant I was rejected twice due to "incorrect wording". But how am I to know what words you require?
The person on the help line was extremely polite and helpful. Without his help, I would probably still be submitting applications.

I was the problem and they are were patient.

There were issues with my name and each email I received was clear, polite and concise. It took several days but was actually resolved easily..no delays on their part at all.

I wasn't happy with the way I had to have it done separate.

Glad my Police check is up to date.
Now waiting on my certificate.
I just wish there was one police check certificate for every jobs. Because the costs and time is ridiculous.

Ana Flavia

Ana FlaviaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very long waiting

Bad service, I paid for 1 hour guaranteed and they were only answering me 12 hours later, if you are in a hurry do not do with them, and don't worry about paying for the 1 hour guaranteed service, sure you will have no answer.

Quick and simple

My police check was simple to complete and arrived quickly. The online police check form is a lot quicker to use and send than the printed and written version. Thanks.

1 star is being generous.

Definitely not quick. Customer support chat consists of pre worded standard replies. Poor communication. Applied 2 weeks ago, gone to a manual review (I’ve held police clearances for years so I know there is no issue). Unable to get any specific update and as a result have had a job offer retracted. Absolutely useless, slow and would recommend going into a police station or post office for a quick and efficient service.

TheWarden

TheWarden

Painfully slow

Now a week since lodging apparently my check has been flagged for review even though I have never been arrested, charged or convicted of any offence in 50 years on this earth. So ridiculous I cannot begin to tell you how annoyed I am with this process.

Only took short time to get result easy to use

Helped getting me a job able to start as soon as check was done very happy with service .would happily use this service again very efficient will be revel ending to friend s thanks

Robyn

RobynPerth, WA

Well done

Very thorough, and reasonably easy to follow at my age. The response time is amazing I was very impressed at the time it took from submitting the form to actually getting a reply.

Catherine

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great and very sufficient

I'm very happy with the service provided, quick and l received my check within the timeframe. The customer service team were excellent too! I would definitely recommend this service for everyone!

Police Check

Found quickly and was received back quickly, happy with it. Would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone. I will use it again in the future if needed. Great service ti all.

Huseyin C.

Huseyin C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

System is not friendly

I'm not happy the services could be more friendly. It's very complicated
we need it for a work reason if this take to long and sending back to junk mail we will lose the opportunity

CWn

CWnBruce 2617, ACT

Great!

I found the website easy and very efficient with getting the results processed and done with the turn around time. I would happily recommend this service to others and if needed use again.

unknown

unknown

Not fast!terribly slow

To let people know that this company is not fast at getting your police clearance sorted.They send a whole lot of generic emails with every excuse as to why you have not received your police clearance.

Kumin Suckerasked

What's your opinion on your Police record,how come Charges from 30 years plus are still popping there Ugly heads and why aren't my Convictions from so long ago Spent??. People I know,who have applied for Police check later,have had a Clean Slate,I've never been to Jail and my fines were Minimal.

jw09
jw09

I understand Police checks go back 10years not 30 I`d checking into that

Kumin Sucker

When you Apply for National Police Check with W.A. Police,you have access to a Spent Convictions Form,which Automatically accompanies your Police Check.Otherwise you have to apply Separately to have Convictions Spent.

Divya

Divyaasked

I had applied for police check but I haven't got any mail but if I check my status it says that it has been submitted

Kaye Hallcroft

it does take time for them to send to you it happened to me

Deme H.

Deme H.asked

Hello I would like to speak to someone please can I have the number for My Police Check and I was giving this number 1800738524 that comes up as a finance company??

Kerrie M.
Kerrie M.

You can only contact them by email. I waited 31/2 weeks before I got my online police check. It is now nearly 5 weeks and I’m still waiting for my paper based clearance to arrive. Nothing happens quickly with this service even though they claim that 70% of checks will be done in 1 hour and the remaining 30% will be done within 10 days. Extremely poor service especially when your career depends on this service

Kaye Hallcroft

mine only took less than a day

Get an answer from our members and My Police Check representatives