MyRepublic

MyRepublic (page 2 of 187)

NBN, ADSL
2.9 from 3,728 reviews

2.9

3,728 reviews
    3.3 (1,254)
    3.1 (1,280)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (60%) · No (40%)

Ross W.

Ross W.South East Queensland, QLD

So far awesome service

So far service has been awesome. Tech team have been great to deal with and have resolved my issue asap. Would without a doubt contact them with any future drama.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateFebruary 2020
marilynweate

marilynweateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't use. Terrible internet and customer "service".

Repeated disconnections and outages not related to NBN, but especially if you use a vpn [security], on your router, in which case you are automatically disconnected! Asus router reported several times an issue with "ISP's dhcp". Other times connecting PC to NBN directly, no internet despite NBN green light and no NBN reported outages.
Phone them and an answering service says only chat available now.
Chat - no one answers, or indefinite "hold".
Demeaning, authoritarian, money-grubbing SMS sent asking to "ensure funds are available".
Worst isp ever used in 40 years! Thank God I only signed for 1 month, no contract, to test before buying. Back to AussieBB.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Start DateJuly 2020
Shivang

ShivangSydney, NSW

Worst customer service. Stop selling your service to others

Frequent internet drop offs for two consecutive months. There are no contact number available to call someone. I got on to chat thread few times. I have dropped off form Chat thread many times and than spend more than two hours on chat representative with no solution.
Worst service I ever had from customer service point of view.
Please stop selling your internet service to others if you can't accommodate your existing customer.
Good bye forever myrepublic.

Start DateNovember 2017

Amanda Patfield

Amanda PatfieldMid North Coast, NSW

My republic fixed my internet problem and is all good now. Thank you

I was having problems with my internet it was dropping out all the time and my republic sent out a technician and the problem is fixed. Thank you and thanks my republic.

Start DateFebruary 2019
Lachie Gordon

Lachie GordonPerth, WA

Reliable, ideal

To my memory I've never had any dropouts, the service has always been very consistent and the few times I've had to chat on the phone to set up the connection/move connection have been very easy, professional and friendly. No issues or complaints whatsoever.

Cathy

CathyCorrimal NSW

It meets our needs and fits our budget

It is more reliable than other services and My republic are easy to deal with as a company. I recommend them to family and friends and I think it offers good value for money.

Tyler Lucas

Tyler LucasSydney, NSW

Crap!

Terrible service. No way to contact anyone except online chat in which they just get your details and tell you someone will contact you on the next business day. Not straight away. I have now been without internet for 11 days during a time that I’m working from home due to covid. Someone even came out today to fix it, they had a look around and said they would be back in hr and half with the part needed and another worker as it was a two person job and never returned. Then I got a message that internet should be working and of course it’s not. They offer good internet but between the drop outs and now being nearly two weeks with no internet and no answer from them every day when contacted about when it will be on it’s a joke.

Start DateJanuary 2016
MyRepublic A.MyRepublic

NEVER use this company. Disgusting company. You can’t get anyone and they will steal money from your account.

NEVER use this company. Disgusting company. You can’t get a hold of anyone. They don’t deliver service and they will 2 years later have a collection agency claim you owe money which you never used. Waited 6 weeks for a modem. Returned it immediately as I never used it. How dare you come after me after we have resolved this 4x. You cannot get in touch with them at all. Only if they call you. DISGUSTING

Start DateJanuary 2019
myrepublicsuck

myrepublicsuckIllawarra, NSW

MY Republic have no Loyalty

Start DateJune 2018

Bec

BecHunter Region, NSW

Great product, never had any issues with it, I have been using MyRepublic for over 3 years now.

Very reliable service, never had any issues and we constantly use phones, tablets and smart tvs simultaneously. I highly recommend this service to family and friends. Thank you very much.

Start DateJuly 2017
MyRepublic A.MyRepublic

constant drop outs and below average speeds

Myrepublic targets gamers however there are multiple drop outs a week. its gotten to the point my employer is about to revoke my work from home privileges due to how often I lose connection. the dumbest part is their technical support you can only contact online which means if you have no data, you can't even contact their tech support. I also choose the nbn100 plan they offer... only getting just over half that speed. What a joke

Start DateJanuary 2020
Josh Q.

Josh Q.Murray Region, NSW

Best Internet Service Provider

Sign up was easy to complete and activation was extremely fast within days we were on the internet, customer support 10/10 Paying for 50 MB/S and I'm getting 50 MB/S

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateMay 2020
mavournee

mavourneeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SO HELPFUL! SO friendly!

Jose was prompt and articulate in his delivery when asking me to provide him with specific details. I didnt have to wait long at all and my needs were met!

Start DateJuly 2020
Bjane

BjaneMid North Coast, NSW

Only provide online chat and ignore any concerns you have using an automatic response.

Start DateJuly 2018

Great service and speed.

Been a MyRepublic customer for about 3-4 years. Excellent service and speed, only had approximately 3 short outages in that time. Always consistent with no dropouts.
Have just processed a ‘home move’ that was connected within on the first business day. Regularly get speeds close to the listed 50mbps.

Brad C

Brad CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good reliable and fast NBN50, given the FTTN connection

Start DateJune 2017
Darwin

DarwinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Fast Unlimited NBN50

No dropouts, I get a constant 48Mbps connection on FTTN (It was a Constant 98Mbps connection when I was on the 100Mbps Plan for the First year) Only issue was when a power surge near the Node Box/Pillar knocked out my line and they had to get NBN to provision another line. Could not ask for better, Brilliant service which I would highly recommend to anyone.

Start DateMay 2017
nehalshelat

nehalshelatSydney, NSW

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

long delay , No phone call customer service & only chat. even in chat- such a long delay.............
its not worth it............ better to pay $10 or $20 extra to other carrier who have phone customer service.......

Start DateMay 2020

Their speeds and Discord Support is A+, everything else is left to be desired

Start DateJanuary 2020
Nirmal V.

Nirmal V.Sydney, NSW

Worst service as a consumer

Start DateJune 2020

Shane M.

Shane M.asked

MyRepublic

just sign up ,all the connections is correct but still have no internet,tried to make contact ,all i get is online chat.i would rather have phone contact with a person

Hi Shane,

Your feedback is important in helping us create a better experience. We aim to make the activation process as quick and pain-free as possible - so we're sorry to hear you're having a rough time getting connected. We would like to take this as an opportunity to investigate and resolve this matter as soon as possible. We have sent you a private message, kindly check your inbox.

Regards,
John

EMGasked

MyRepublic

MyRepublic says you must call to cancel your contract but they do not provide a number that’s connected.
Their Chat says they do not have the number - which I do not believe. They then provide you a link simply stated to contact the same Chat and which also doesn’t list the number. A perfect circular reference to nowhere.
When you trawl their website for a phone number, it’s obscured by formatting errors. Peering through the text it appears to be - 1300 282 600 - however, upon dialling, it rings twice and then automatically terminates.
Please advise how I terminate?
I DID NOT sign up for life!!

EMG

Why are MyRepublic answering other’s later questions and not this one requesting the correct phone number to cancel an account????

MyRepublic A.MyRepublic

We always aim to deliver a great experience. We are gutted when we miss the mark! Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again. As we continue to evolve and adapt to more efficient customer service, we have transitioned to Live Chat, EMG.

Mick M.

Mick M.asked

MyRepublic

is my republic an australian company? whic country is the call centre for customers in australia?

Wayne
Wayne

I think they are from Singapore. I used the online chat support to great effect. I think I did talk to someone from it Melbourne also. There support processes worked very well for what turned out to be a complicated connection. NBN had to lay new wires into the house.

Singapore is correct

MyRepublic A.MyRepublic

MyRepublic is a Singapore based company providing services to customers across Asia Pacific region (Australia, New Zealand and Singapore ). We deploy our Customer Support across the region. Cheers, Jan - Socials Team Leader

Get an answer from our members and MyRepublic representatives

Other Internet Service Providers