MyRepublic

MyRepublic (page 4 of 187)

NBN, ADSL
2.9 from 3,728 reviews

2.9

3,728 reviews
    3.3 (1,254)
    3.1 (1,280)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (60%) · No (40%)

Valeriu

ValeriuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

It is to early to have an opinion about the FTTN system. Until now I was connected to the NBN by HFC and I was happy with quality despite the fact that the speed never riches 100 or 50 Mbs

Michelle bourke

Michelle bourkeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

This perfect my republic is the only one to go thought

Very good would never go with anyone else ever there is noone better then republic specialy for gaming my son love republic never ever had any PROMBLE with the NBN

Michael

Michael

Minor issues, but excellent customer service

I am a gamer and have had some very annoying drop outs in some crucial games. It had been suggested that the problem was on my side.
Upgraded static IP on advise
From helpful help desk staff..

Find out how MyRepublic compares to other Internet Service Providers

Best service I've had for as long as i can remember

Jeromes customer service was impeccable, wiling to answer all of my many questions and queries. Extremely patient as i had a lot of questions.

Thanks Jerome ill be continuing to use MyRepublic just because of the service you have provided

ADN-24South East Queensland, QLD

Perfection at it's best...

Connection is great
Had a slight hickup on connection start date but they just connected me for 4 days early no hassles. It was a lovely gesture, a standout service, thankyou.

Your Welcome

We haven’t experienced any significant dropouts at all. We get consistently great connection speeds and can count in the reliability of our service. I would recommend MyRepublic to friends and family.

EMGSydney, NSW

Waiting for an answer...

StevieG

StevieGSydney

The right solution FTTC

Had the product for over 12 months suffering from dropouts and inconsistent speeds. Now the product hasn’t dropped out and the speed is above 90mbs all the time. We were about to change providers but after consulting with support we found the problem and it wasn’t the provider. My home is a medium size with 7 phone outlets. After a support call we got our electrician to take the Phone line in from the street to NBN ncd directly. No cable joiners no other sockets. What a difference, even my game playing son has commented on the improved stability and performance.

Now we have retained a great service at a great price.

Check your internal wiring don’t blame your service provider maybe it’s your cabling.

Terrible service. If I could be bothered I'd gladly leave

Last week I tried to arrange for my service to be changed to my new address. I have encountered numerous problems and have had to wait in cue every time I try to have something sorted. I hate your company and will put it out on the socials. Shame on your company

Gamer Pro

Gamer ProCentral West, NSW

Perfect

Reliable, fast easy setup and have never had any issues plus customer service is always at its best, would definitely recommend MyRepublic to anyone looking for excellent home broadband services

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Locked in forever

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Unhappy Customer!!

They're terrible!

Connection is terrible and I can't stream anything. They advertise 43Mbps "average evening speed" for my plan but most nights I'm lucky if I get 2-3Mbps!!! I've had problems for months and MyRepublic doesn't do anything: they try and get me to get my own technician, at my own cost!!! They just don't care and don't even try and pretend they do! Had to escalate to the TIO; hopefully that'll force them to deliver!

Harry

Wrong! I’ve been chasing MyRepublic for over 2 months, and no “resolution “. I’m being told to get my own technician, at my own cost, so stop pretending MyRepublic cares about customs service!

Patient

PatientNorth-West & West coast, TAS

You get what they advertise.

Placed an order for connection online, modem got delivered within the time frame. I was expecting to contact myrepblic to help set up the modem, but no it was as simple a as plugging in and everything working at the speed I signed up for. Highly recommend

Map

MapSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect speed

I didn’t any experience any interruption while use nbn and nothing much different to Telstra network!I I recommend my republic as one of the best in Australia with their cheapest monthly fee and installation is super fast.

Kermie

KermieCentral Queensland, QLD

Slow Internet

Our internet is slow, upload speeds are not good, nor are download speeds. Hard to get contact, contact persons drop out, you have to start over, and wait times to be answered again are very long.

MyRepublic A.MyRepublic

Ok until your internet goes out, then you can only contact them by internet.

They were ok for a year, but you best hope everything goes ok as we lost internet, but they have no calling options so you have to do it via internet chats which are buggy and our phone internet is patchy so it kept dropping out. I tried calling the business sales line to explain it but they just straight up hung up when i mentioned it. Didnt even say why, just hung up.

Sylvia

SylviaIllawarra, NSW

Good customer service

I’m being my republic customer in past three years, they never have any issue with the connection, sometime it does but it’s only took a few minute and then the service will back to normal without need to do anything

Glen

GlenPerth, WA

Very poor speeds

We pay $69 a month for upto 40mbps and struggle to watch online tv, sports, Netflix. Always buffering.wont even bother playing games.. dont waste your time and money. Go for another company. And now locked in for a 2 year contract.

Tinkerbell Truckie

Tinkerbell TruckiePerth, WA

I have only been with them a couple of days but they have been really helpful with some issues I had. And the speed of my NBN is great. Thank you.

Shane M.

Shane M.asked

MyRepublic

just sign up ,all the connections is correct but still have no internet,tried to make contact ,all i get is online chat.i would rather have phone contact with a person

Hi Shane,

Your feedback is important in helping us create a better experience. We aim to make the activation process as quick and pain-free as possible - so we're sorry to hear you're having a rough time getting connected. We would like to take this as an opportunity to investigate and resolve this matter as soon as possible. We have sent you a private message, kindly check your inbox.

Regards,
John

EMGasked

MyRepublic

MyRepublic says you must call to cancel your contract but they do not provide a number that’s connected.
Their Chat says they do not have the number - which I do not believe. They then provide you a link simply stated to contact the same Chat and which also doesn’t list the number. A perfect circular reference to nowhere.
When you trawl their website for a phone number, it’s obscured by formatting errors. Peering through the text it appears to be - 1300 282 600 - however, upon dialling, it rings twice and then automatically terminates.
Please advise how I terminate?
I DID NOT sign up for life!!

EMG

Why are MyRepublic answering other’s later questions and not this one requesting the correct phone number to cancel an account????

MyRepublic A.MyRepublic

We always aim to deliver a great experience. We are gutted when we miss the mark! Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again. As we continue to evolve and adapt to more efficient customer service, we have transitioned to Live Chat, EMG.

Mick M.

Mick M.asked

MyRepublic

is my republic an australian company? whic country is the call centre for customers in australia?

Wayne
Wayne

I think they are from Singapore. I used the online chat support to great effect. I think I did talk to someone from it Melbourne also. There support processes worked very well for what turned out to be a complicated connection. NBN had to lay new wires into the house.

Singapore is correct

MyRepublic A.MyRepublic

MyRepublic is a Singapore based company providing services to customers across Asia Pacific region (Australia, New Zealand and Singapore ). We deploy our Customer Support across the region. Cheers, Jan - Socials Team Leader

Get an answer from our members and MyRepublic representatives

Other Internet Service Providers