Verifiedsensoryspace.com.au

54% · 2620 · 42%

Nas15
Nas15

Never again

Order took weeks and had to be chased up daily. Customer service consistently made excuses to buy time without actually giving any info. The thing about blaming Auspost delays is there weren't any in my state. Products were swapped without notice. Also they delete all negative comments and references to this on all their platforms. Show details
Karen
Karen2 posts

What a let down - don’t waste your time

I am beating myself up for not reading these reviews before I purchased from this site and organisation.

I placed my order on the 22 September and a month on, their customer service manager has not been able to tell me what’s happened to my order. First she said they had shipped and provided me with a tracking number that was invalid and then she was not sure whether my products had been dispatched or not.

It’s honestly disappointing as my order were gifts for two gorgeous children but sadly I had to buy a second gift. This business has the potential to be really successful, unfortunately though the delivery and customer service is letting them down Show details

Harry
Harry2 posts

No response....no contact info

Haven't heard back re my order. Am very concerned. Something is not right. Considering referring on or to A Current Affair. Show details
daisywindsor
daisywindsorSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Appalling Customer Service

Have been constantly fobbed off by their customer service manager who is unable to tell me where my order is…..just vague ‘should be’ responses. I’d be very concerned if this were my business. Will steer clear in future. Show details
TEB
TEBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Terrible Customer Service

Absolutely no customer service at all. Ordered my item on the 19th of September 2021, no response to email or fb messenger in regards to where it is. I will never purchase again through this company.
Mark I.
Mark I.Sydney, NSW

Bad customer service

Place order 2 weeks ago. Try to follow up with very minimal response. Have not contact number to call to talk to someone to fix the issue Show details
Anthia P.
Anthia P.Perth, WA5 posts

Great item, slow postage

I love the detangling hairbrush but their postage takes weeks. By comparison, another company I ordered from sent their item in 3 days. I don't know why they are so slow. Show details
Ja
Jahornsby108 posts

Not sensory toys, dangerously and poor quality JUNK, that break after one play!

This business has no contact number, so the delay in trying to sort out any issue, has been a nightmare.
At first [Name Removed] replies to our emails, with a 'yes we have this, yes we have all of that' but our questions require more than a yes, ie measurements.
Before we made our purchase, we asked about the length of a certain toy, they lied of course, and when it arrived it was have the size they claimed it to be, and even worse, it broke after 5 minutes of playing.
Nothing is resolved because [Name Removed] pretends to not know what we originally asked, and plays dumb in her emails.
It's a one man person running this business, so there's no excuse to forget our enquiry, unless you're too busy dealing with that many complaints?